News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: shop 5 problem  (Read 1893 times)

Offline metallicorphan

• View Profile
shop 5 problem
« on: November 05, 2006, 10:37:39 PM »
i am having a problem with shop 5,i had no problem with the other shops,but when i come to do this one,i get about half way and then it fails me,although i am doing the action required and also the same as i always have done

it starts of with :cir: ,:tri: ,left analogue clockwise,:x:  and then it says left analogue anticlockwise..but i do it and it fails me,i have been trying to do it over and over for about an hour as it is my only class left and i had no problems doing anticlockwise left analogie stick in the other shops,is anyone else having any problems like this?

thanx

Offline HanaM

• View Profile
shop 5 problem
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:47:46 AM »
nope. but i do have problem with shop 1. after several tries, i managed to pass. ive finished my shop class.just do what you did with the other shop class.do it again, and again, and again.im sorry if this wont help solve your problem

Offline metallicorphan

• View Profile
shop 5 problem
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 08:37:53 AM »
no it doesnt,i am thinking that it is a glitch...i am doing exactly the same way as usual,and have been trying to do it for over an hour,but with no luck

had no trouble whatsoever with shop 1-4

Offline metallicorphan

• View Profile
shop 5 problem
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 01:49:10 AM »
i did it,for some reason when i loaded up the game again,and i tried it,it worked first time...oh well,LOL...thanks for you reply anyway

now i have passed in all subjects and i have all the time in the world to do missions and not have to worry about being at class;)

Offline Dirtyd00

• View Profile
shop 5 problem
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 07:19:12 AM »
Exact same thing happened to me and then went I went to try it later I passed it.