News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What should be included in bully 2  (Read 81611 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: What should be included in bully 2
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
@Chuck:  The way things are going, maybe Bully: 40 Year Reunion?   :hmm:

More than likely.!  :laugh:

Bully : 60 year reunion. Discover the pleasure to fight in a retirement home - steal sets of false teeth, put booze in the evening soup, and use your chem set to make your own morphine !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »
-Prefects and cops should attempt to bust students who smoke ( like in real life ) and since prefects has no control of dropouts, only cops attempt to bust them.
students are allowed to smoke anywhere except inside the school at the time this was based on. if it's a more current setting however, then your idea would be great.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:03:46 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline frogz2007

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2013, 12:15:35 AM »
Heres what I would like to see:

1. Being able to explore ALL of the rooms, and not just some rooms.
2. The ability to go into stores that sell weapons and ammo.
3. "Dark" parts of the school. What I mean is this is where kids smoke and do stuff like that. Just to make it more modern.
4. Wild Mode: In this mode all of the students go apeshlt and its just crazy. No prefects or adults are there to stop you and you try to survive for as long as you can.

Here's some weapon ideas:

1. Crayon Box: Jimmy chucks multiple crayons at people with it and uses it as a projectile.
2. Ruler: A melee weapon of sorts. You wack people with it and you can use a combo that lets you bust it on top of the persons' head.

Thats all I have for now

Offline KirbyOlsenLikesFeet

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2013, 03:48:34 PM »
I honestly would like to see Jimmy as the protagonist again. I loved Bullworth as the setting in the game. And if he isn't the protagonist, I hope it's still in Bullworth and he's in the game.

Offline frogz2007

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2013, 04:24:56 PM »
I think a new kid should be the main character, but Jimmy would still be there and he would teach you moves and would help you in fights. And another fun thing would be either 2 player offline mode or even online. Its where one would control the main character and the other would be a prefect. The goal would be to get to a certain point without getting busted. And the prefect would have unlimited running time since it would be unfair since they stop for a brief moment, and the player would be able to run right past him easily. And one more thing: Is this gonna be a HEAVILY modded version of the first game, or actually an entirely new game thats going to be  built independantly?

Offline KirbyOlsenLikesFeet

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2013, 04:45:56 PM »
I think a new kid should be the main character, but Jimmy would still be there and he would teach you moves and would help you in fights. And another fun thing would be either 2 player offline mode or even online. Its where one would control the main character and the other would be a prefect. The goal would be to get to a certain point without getting busted. And the prefect would have unlimited running time since it would be unfair since they stop for a brief moment, and the player would be able to run right past him easily. And one more thing: Is this gonna be a HEAVILY modded version of the first game, or actually an entirely new game thats going to be  built independantly?

If Rockstar decides to do another game, it will be a totally different game. Like a brand new game. It would be like going from GTA IV to GTA V. Brand new.

Offline frogz2007

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2013, 06:35:09 PM »
Oh, lol I thought this was being made by the fans! Ha, my mistake!

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2013, 07:31:58 PM »

3. "Dark" parts of the school. What I mean is this is where kids smoke and do stuff like that. Just to make it more modern.
4. Wild Mode: In this mode all of the students go apeshlt and its just crazy. No prefects or adults are there to stop you and you try to survive for as long as you can.

1. Crayon Box: Jimmy chucks multiple crayons at people with it and uses it as a projectile.
2. Ruler: A melee weapon of sorts. You wack people with it and you can use a combo that lets you bust it on top of the persons' head.

Thats all I have for now
There's already a ruler in bully.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
The ability to take your instruments from music class and perform for people.

Talent Shows would be nice.

School buses driving around with kids in them.

A story that has you live in school again... and age as the story goes along up until senior year.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2013, 05:05:48 PM »

Thats all I have for now
There is a yardstick weapon which is pretty much a ruler and what you said. A nerd who I can't remember the name of at the moment carrys it sometimes. Often in the morning in the boy's dorm I see him.

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 09:44:20 PM »

Thats all I have for now
There is a yardstick weapon which is pretty much a ruler and what you said. A nerd who I can't remember the name of at the moment carrys it sometimes. Often in the morning in the boy's dorm I see him.
It's Thad

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2013, 08:43:39 AM »
3 story modes, each for each year.
Brand new story, brand new place, brand new protagonist.
Ability to attend school events outside of missions.
Air guns.
Paintball guns.
Triple H's sledgehammer.

Offline Russel JR

• View Profile
Re: What i think should be included in bully 2
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2013, 12:39:32 PM »
There should be factions like
Nerds : Lol its a must
Jocks : Who will play football then?
Greasers replaced with Bike gang : They will be a hell lot cooler then cycling crap
Preppies replaced with Boxers : Boxing stuff is alot cooler then preppy crap
Townies replaced with Goths : Goth must be our faction we should control it with some goth bff

AND WE MUST HAVE ALOT LARGER MAP!!! and PS: we can drive cars and bikes

FaZe

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2013, 02:01:55 PM »
That can be changed some what in bully with texture mods and the car spawner mod. While it would be better to have it in bully 2 as a legit version, it is cool enough to mod. Just saying.

Now what would be cool, would be if you could take the role of a different character each chapter, I don't know if this has been said already, I'm just saying what comes off my head.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2013, 06:36:17 PM »
3 playable characters, HELL YEAH!