News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 335627 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The Never Ending Story
« Reply #240 on: June 07, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »
Algie, aka Piff The Skull, had a dilemma. He could use Lola only one more time, to lure the Preps.  She couldn’t be used on her own Clique, the Greasers, and not on the Clique she was living with, the Rockers. He would have to get someone else for those, but who ?

He had used Lola, because not so long ago he had the hots for her real bad, and had actually TALKED to her….And then found out she was playing him, all the while cheating on her boyfriend Johnny with Gord, one of the Preps, who everyone suspected was Gay.  It seemed that Lola did this quite often, which is how she got her reputation as a little slut. Since Johnny was gone, she had hooked up with a variety of boys, the latest being the new boy, Kurt.  Since she had a connection to Gord, the Preps should be the easiest to lure into a trap. But, there was also another problem…..

Where to lure them to ?  The Preps were notorious for not leaving Bullworth Vale, preferring to stay in their safe little rich part of the world. Occasionally, one would venture over to Bullworth Town, or even New Coventry, like Gord, but for the most part, they didn’t much leave the area.  Same with at School, they hung around Harringington House, and kept their own company.  He would have to lure them from where they gathered, to somewhere close….But where ?  He needed a place where he could stay hidden…..

He put the problem aside for now.  There was something else that troubled him.  He would also have to attack his own Clique…His fellow Warriors.  If everyone else was attacked except for the Nerds, the suspicion would fall on them.  And that couldn’t be allowed to happen. 

He would be gentle with them….No shots to the nuts.  And it would be pathetically easy to lure them….with almost anyone.  Even though their biggest wanna-be sex-addict, Ernest, was now gone, there was still plenty of harmone-fueled frustration in the ranks of his fellow Nerds to make this task ridiculously easy. It would be a difficult thing for him to do, but it had to be done, for their own sakes.

Besides…He had sort of cut himself off from everybody since coming back, even his friends.  He was practically living here in the basement room of the Dragon’s Wing, where he himself had been attacked by an unknown assailant. He had fixed up the old door so he could close and lock it while he slept.  He trusted no one now.  He hated to admit it, even to himself, but the possibility existed that one of his own Clique could have been responsible for his attack….After all, it had happened right here at the Comic Store, the Nerd hangout.

He lay back on the bed.  He would figure it out.  He would have his revenge.  On all of them…Even that Fuck Tony and his screwed-up friends.   

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:39:02 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »
Mandy had left the concert when Slingshot rocks came wizzing down from the balcony above.  Damn Boys ! Why did they have to ruin just everything with fighting ?  Were they all retarded ?  She pushed her way through the crowd of students and found her way to the exit doors.  She then left the school by one of the back doors.

Something else was bothering her.  Where were the Guys ?  There had not been a single Jock in attendence at the concert.  The had been looking forward to it, she knew.  The Jocks liked to Rock.  Just look at all the music that was played at their games to pump them up. Yeah, they loved it, all right….So where were they at ?

Mandy checked the Gym.  Nobody was evident in either the Pool section or the Court section.  She did hear some strange noises coming from Burton’s office under the stairs, but she ignored that….That old Perv was always in there doing God-knows-what, stuff she didn’t even want to think about.  She moved quietly past and checked the downstairs Locker Rooms.  Both were empty.

Next she left the Gym and went down the steps to the Football Field.  It too was eerily empty.  Half-jogging over to the newly-remodeled clubhouse, and looking inside, she saw that it was empty also.

Next, she checked behind the two Bleachers.  Sometimes, they would gather back there to smoke some ciggys, or anything else they could get their hands on.  There were great make-out spots back there too.  But…Nobody there.

Coming out from behind the Bleachers near the entrance to the Observatory, she spotted something laying on the walkway.  She stopped and picked it up.  It was a cap.  Casey’s cap.  Odd, he never much went anywhere without it.  Hardly ever took it off, except…..

She looked up, right through the opening that led to the Observatory.  She was thinking…Remembering…..Last Spring, when the Jock Clique, with some other Jock boys they recruited from other Schools, mounted a full-scale attack on the Observatory during a brief clique war with the Nerds.  The attack had failed, mostly due to the intervention of Jimmy Hopkins, who had held off the attacking Jocks with the large Spud Cannon mounted over the entrance. 

The whole thing had been started because of Earnest, their Clique Leader at the time.  Earnest was a seriously sex-addicted wimpy boy who had somehow gotten nude pictures of her that he tacked up all over the school grounds, and then Bullworth Town. The Jocks had come to her defense, looking for revenge on Earnest and the whole thing had escalated into a full assault on the Nerd’s stronghold. Tensions had only eased at School's end in the Summer, after Earnest had been removed and taken off to some sort of Sex-Addiction Clinic.  Still, it had led to the rupture of her relationship with Ted, and some of the Jocks.  She had wound up bringing little Karen into the Jock fold, not only to protect Karen, but to have somebody to watch her own back.

Mandy was still crouched down, with the cap in her hands, and looked to the Gates of the Observatory.  Would the Jocks have tried to take control of the Observatory again ?  And for what reason ?   There had been no trouble, not lately, at least…She straightened and walked towards the Observatory gates.  It was quiet, she could hear no sounds at all.  This seemed like a far-fetched idea, she had just seen the Nerds at the Concert, hadn’t she ?

She reached the Gates and looked through the bars….Then recoiled in shocked surprise.  There were four boys -- Casey, Luis, Kirby, and Bo -- laying unconscious in what appeared to be their own vomit. There was the unpleasant smell in the air, one that she recognized, of Stink Bombs. She peered around, but couldn’t see anyone else.  Where were the rest ?

Mandy tried to open the Gates, and couldn’t.  They were locked.  She would have to get help.  Unlike that new French boy, she didn’t know how to Parkour.  Mandy turned and began to sprint back towards the School, heading for the Infirmary.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:00:51 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2010, 10:40:56 AM »
As Mandy entered as fast as she could into the Infirmary, the unconscious body of a Prefect was brought by two of his colleagues.  She ran to one of the nurses, Mrs. Peralta, and began to explain what she saw….The Jocks, their vomit, and the closed Gates.  But the old woman calmly told her that they had to be brought here to be healed.  She wouldn't take a step out of the Infirmary and risk getting shot with any Weapons.

Mandy left the Clinic, and headed back across the Great Hall to the Auditorium.  The first thing that she saw on entering was that there wasn't anybody on the stage.  The second thing was that the fight was even more terrible than when she left.  She quickly spotted Laurent, his back against Tony's, fighting against a bunch of Preps.  The two boys, seeing her frantic signaling there was an emergency, made their best way to get through the mass of fighters and follow her.  On their way towards the Fountain, they crossed paths with the ‘Bucket of Oysters‘ Rocker Band, Kurt leading the way with a backpack in his hand.  Tony stopped, and faced the Rocker for a long minute, after which the Kurt spit on Tony’s shoes and stalked off, his boys behind him.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:16:58 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2010, 12:52:51 AM »
As the band suddenly vacated the stage, Tibo knew that was the signal for him to stop the riot.  Kurt, apparently, had gotten what he came for. He settled back in his dark hiding place, and took careful aim at the lead fighters, targeting their shoulder areas -- disable the arms, stop the fight. He began to squeeze off shots, one by one.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“What the Hell…” Tony said, watching the retreating Rockers.
“Com’on, Man !” Laurent shouted. “Let’s move !”  Mandy had quickly explained the situation to them, that it was urgent.  Laurent took off, with Mandy following.

Tony stared for a second at the runaway Rockers, who were moving quickly through the parking lot toward the gate, then turned and sprinted after Laurent and Mandy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“You get it, Kurt ?” asked Benny.
“Right here, my man”, Kurt replied, patting his backpack. “Right here.”
“Why we running ?”, asked another Rocker.
“In case Crabblesnich calls the Cops…I don’t want us nowhere around”, Kurt said.
“Tibo gonna be able to stop the riot ?’ Benny asked.
“Oh, yeah”, Kurt grinned an evil smile. “No problem…He’s a Born Killer”
Damon and Gloria were returning from the movies, and met Ted at the school’s front Gates, who was returning from the Carnival.  As they entered, Ted spotted students running out the front doors of the school, scattering every which way.

“What’s happening ?”, Gloria exclaimed.

“Same shit that always happens at this dump”, Ted replied sourly.

“Gloria”, Damon said, “Go to your Dorm…Fast.”
For once, Gloria didn’t say anything. With a quick nod, she turned and ran for the Girl’s Dorm.

Ted sighed. “Let’s see what’s going on…”
The boys began running up to the School building.

Laurent, Tony, and Mandy arrived at the Observatory. As the gate was locked, the boys did the Parkour over the wall. Checking out the situation, Tony knew they would have to get the gate open somehow, to carry the boys out.
“Laurent….Go to the Auto Shop….Get a crowbar or tire iron, or something. We gotta open those gates.”

Instead of using the Parkour back over the wall, Laurent went op the steps to the Spud Cannon, intending to just jump down….And there he found Dan and Juri.  “Two more up here !”. he called down to Tony.  After checking them, he jumped down the wall and he and Mandy headed off toward the Greaser’s Autoshop.

The Riot was stopped. The lead fighters were groaning, holding their shoulders and stumbling around.  Tibo noted the Prefects returning through the Auditorium doors, and stashed the Air Rifle in a knapsack he had brought along.  Stealing out the back of the Auditorium, he left by the doors leading out to the second floor. In the confusion, he strolled down the stairs and out of the School building unobserved.

Tibo was coming out of the School as Ted and Damon were rushing in.  Tibo even stood aside and held the door open for them to enter, then continued on his way, unhurriedly down the front steps and down the walk, through the front Gates and off School grounds.

Ted and Damon raced to the Auditorium, and stopped, looking around.
“Hey…Where’s our guys ?  You see them ?” Ted asked Damon.
“No…I don’t”, Damon replied. “Maybe they didn’t come ?”
“Naw…They wanted to be here….Been talking about it all week”, Ted said, as he scanned around, not seeing one Jock boy in the auditorium. “Something’s wrong…They wouldn’t have missed this….Com’on…Lets go check the Gym…”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laurent had found the Auto Shop empty, and had located not one, but two crowbar-looking pieces of metal to use for opening the Gates.  He and Mandy were heading back to the Observatory when he was called from behind.
“Hey, Laurent !”
Laurent turned, to see Ted and Damon running toward him.
“Glad to see you, man…Seen the guys ?” Ted asked.
“Yeah…And they are in trouble…They need help !”, Laurent said. “Come on..This way !”
All four ran down to the Observatory.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arriving at the Observatory, Laurent passed one of the bars through the Gates to Tony, and gave the other one to Damon. Working on the gate together for a minute, the lock finally snapped with a loud clank, and Laurent and Ted pushed the Gates open.  The boys and Mandy raced inside.

“Damn…Who did this ?” Ted asked.
“Don’t know.  Mandy found them like this, and came and got us”, Tony said.
“Woah…Good going, Mandy”, Damon said.
“I couldn’t find them, and came looking for them. Then, I found Casey’s cap right outside…”, Mandy said, in sort of a daze at seeing the injured Jocks up close.

“When I find out who done this…They’re gonna pay BIG…” Ted said.
“Right now, though, we gotta get them to the Infirmary…They’re bad hurt”, said Tony.

Working in teams, the four boys carried the injured Jocks to the infirmary, two at a time, returning at the last for Casey, since he was the biggest. Carrying Casey past the Fountain, they encountered a couple of Prep boys, coming the other way.

“Hey, would you look at the Apes, carrying another Ape”, spouted off one of the Preps.
“Yuh rich fucks wanna come over here for a closer look ?” Damon said, showing them his meanest face.
“Umm…No, No…That’s quite alright…”,The Preps slid by and began running towards Harrington House.
“Fucking Cowards !!” Ted called after them.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
After they had gotten the last of the injured Jock boys in the Infirmary, Ted stopped Tony outside.
“Hey, uh…Thanks a lot for what you done for us. We won’t forget this.”
“Ah, S’allright. See you around…” Tony said with a wave, and walked off to find Karen to make sure she was alright.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:35:16 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2010, 02:41:56 AM »
The next day, Ted was at the Carnival Souvenir Tent, with Damon standing guard outside.
After relating what had happened to his Clique, Ted wanted revenge…And Weapons. He also had plenty of questions.

“What’s up with these Terror guys ? We’re paying protection money not to be attacked”, Ted said.

Jake<aka Ace Adams, replied, “You’re paying protection for THEM not to attack you. You are being attacked by someone else. The Terrorists don’t care about your piddly-little Clique, they have bigger fish to fry.”

“Oh yeah ? What fish, and who else could be attacking us ?”, Ted continued.

“Those are questions to which I have no answer. My contact doesn’t tell me everything, only what’s relavant to your situation.” Jake, aka Ace Adams, said. “Frankly, if I knew those answers, they would possibly have to kill me…Or anyone else who knew.”

“Well…”, Ted said, mollified, “We need Weapons…And plenty of ‘em.”

“How about…An Ultimate Weapon ?”, Jake, aka Ace Adams, said. And before Ted could answer, he ducked under the counter and then re-appeared, laying a long-barrel weapon on the counter.

“Woah….What is…That !”, Ted exclaimed.

“The best in Air Rifle Technology”, Jake, aka Ace Adams, said. “$250 dollars, and I’ll throw in a couple boxes of Pellets.”  Ted looked up at him. “And…Two Spud Guns. Deal ?”, Jake, aka Ace, finished.

Without a word, Ted emptied his pockets, and counted out the money. As he picked up the Weapon, Jake cautioned him, “Best to keep that under wraps…not too many of those around.”
“No need to worry about us”, Ted said, as he collected the Spud Guns and the Pellets, shoving them into his pockets. “We’ll take care of our own…guarantee that, as soon as I find out who’s responsible for putting the hits on our guys.”

And with that, Ted left the Souvenir Tent, Jake’s insane grin at his back.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:57:00 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2010, 06:14:59 AM »
Laurent and Tony had just finished their meal at the French restaurant.  Earlier in the day, they had visited their friend Constantinos at the School Infirmary.  The poor boy had received several punches in the belly, and wouldn’t be able to walk for two or three days.  After that, they left, seeing that the Prefects were taking random students to clean up the Auditorium after the previous events, mostly Nerds.

After paying the Chef for their food, they went outside, but were interrupted by... Pinky.  "Why hello there, tough guys..."

"What the hell are you doing here, Pinky ?" Tony answered impatiently.

"Well, she's not alone."  Derby appeared, putting his hands on the girl's hip.

"So... What do you both want ?", Tony asked, still irritable.

"New clothes, of course”, Derby said.  “We want new brand clothes like you've always sold us."

"Derby, I'd really like to, but..." Tony began.

"Excuse me ?”, Derby leered,  “Are you telling me that you can't ?"

"My... Uh... Provider doesn't have anything left”, Tony lied. “Why don't you people go to the Aquaberry store ?"

"It's closed because of renovation, my ‘old friend‘”, Derby said snidely.  “I, and my fellows, are going to wait for you in Old Bullworth Vale, in front of Shinjo's Restaurant, tonight, after curfew. Come with the new clothes then.", Derby said dismissively, and then turned to leave.  Pinky adjusted her sweater, and went away with Derby after a deep look into Tony’s eyes.

Tony stood looking at the retreating pair, then motioning to Laurent, sat down silently on a nearby bench.  Laurent plopped down beside him as Tony thought.

"Merde…What are you going to do ?" the French boy finally asked.

"I got me a little plan.  Come on, get on your bike, I have to talk to the Greasers... Before tonight.”, Tony said as he got up.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:01:59 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2010, 06:27:33 AM »
A dozen students, including one girl, Christy Martin, were cleaning up the Auditorium.  All four Security Prefects, wearing their classic jackets, were watching them, arms crossed on their chests.  They had provided large plastic bags for the trash, but as a skinny Nerd approached to throw in a small object, the nearest Prefect stopped him.
"Hey, you, give me that !"

"But it's just a...", Donald protested.

"Give me that !!"  Seth, the Prefect, a young man with a shaved head, examined the little metallic object the Nerd was about to throw in the trash.  He turned around, and called his colleague.  "Max ! Max ! Come here !"

"What's going on ?”, Max came on the run. “What's that thing ?"

"Exactly what I wanted to show you... A Pellet”, Seth told him. “A fucking Pellet !!. Go get Crabblesnitch immediately !!"

"I'm on my way."  As Max ran out of the Auditorium, Donald still stood before the Prefect, mouth opened, like a statue.  The Security Prefect pushed him violently. "Get back to work, you prick !"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:05:54 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The NES : Tony's Story
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »
It was getting towards dark when Lola descended the steps of the old Hattrick house. She was wearing high-heeled boots, a real short leather skirt, and a low-cut blouse with a stylish leather jacket.  As always, Lola never went anywhere without her make-up on, and as she moved, she swung her hips provocatively from side to side. In her jacket pocket, she carried her latest instructions from Piff The Skull.

She didn’t know where the Rocker boys were, they had taken off for parts unknown. Kurt had only told her there had been a little trouble over at the School last night, and they needed to lay low for a little while.  It irritated her a bit that he wasn’t telling her the whole story, whatever it was.  Kurt could be secretive at times, and it seemed lately he was becoming more so.

As she opened the gate and went out into the street, she could see up in the distance a group of Prep boys gathered up the street in front of Spencer Mansion, like usual. They appeared to be smoking and talking animatedly about something.  A few appeared to be slightly injured, with evidence of bandages and such here and there. As Lola got closer, she could count five of the Preps.  She scanned as she walked, looking for Gord.  The Preps, engaged in conversation, didn’t see the approaching Lola at first.

“I say, old chap, where did Derby and Pinky get off to ?”, Parker was saying.
Another one answered, “They had to meet someone, to pick up some clothes, down by Shinjo’s, I hear.”
“What sort of clothes ?” asked Gord, “Mine are getting downright natty.”
“Aquaberry clothes, I think he said" Justin replied.  "We were going to go with them, but Derby decided to take just Biff instead. and Pinky too. Said they wouldn’t be too long.”
“Well, I hope they hurry", Tad said.  "We all need some new outfits. These are getting awfully tacky.”

“Hello, Boys……”
At the sound of a sexy female voice, their conversation stopped.  They all turned in the direction of the voice to see Lola walking towards them.  The scent of her purfume filled their nostrils.  She walked up to one of them, and stopped.

“Hello, Gord…Long time, no see….”
Gord was suddenly unable to speak. Last year, he was having a not-so-secret affair with Lola.  He would meet her in New Coventry, and take her for dates in Bullworth Town. They weren’t very careful about it, in fact were photographed holding hands and kissing right out on the street.  Gord had been struck in love, but when Johnny Vincent had found out that Gord was messing with his girl, he had been struck for real.  Johnny nearly beat the life out of him, and Gord had kept his distance every since.  It had all come out then, and the other Prep boys were outraged, but were also highly jealous of Gord for bagging that fine-looking chick, even though not a one of them had the guts to be seen out with her in public.  Even more jealous they would have been if they known Gord was bi-sexual.

“I’ve…missed you, Gordo…”, Lola said in a sensual voice. Gord’s eyes bugged out, and his jaw dropped.  Lola suddenly reached up, grabbed Gord’s neck, and pulled him in for a long sexy french kiss.

The other Preps looked on in amazement at the sight of this. None of them had actually ever seen Gord with Lola….The had just heard about it. While not being very careful about being out in public with her back then, Gord had been extremely cautious about only seeing Lola in places where the other Preps never hung out. The kiss turned Gord into a mass of jelly. All at once, he was once again a love-sick puppy dog.

“We should find a place…”, breathed Lola, when she had ended the kiss, “For us to go….Maybe your friends would like to come along…And watch.”  She stepped back. “Wouldn’t you, boys ?”

The other Prep boys stood dumbly in place, still not fully believing what they had been seeing, and now hearing.  It was a well-known secret that the Preps were a little sexually weird.  Instances of Voyeurism and Incest were rumored to run high in their social circles, and dating first cousins was considered the norm.  One by one, they nodded, and then began to nod eagerly.  Hell, Yes, they would like to watch…And maybe participate as well.

“Well, come along then, boys”, Lola said, taking Gord’s hand and beginning to walk. “I know a good place, just right up the road……”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:49:02 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2010, 01:18:12 AM »
The whole group moved up Vale Valley Road, Lola leading a love-struck Gord in the front, the rest of the Preps following. At a turn in the road, she led them through the small short-cut to the Basketball Courts, an exclusive Preps area where only they were supposed to be allowed. To the right of the Courts sat a long, old one-story building, in front of which was a street that led to one of the Park entrances.  The building was once a showers and Locker Room for the Basketball Courts, but had long ago been sold to a private owner. The place sat empty now, but still kept a well-maintained look from the outside.

Lola led the group through the Courts and around to the front of the building. At a door set into the right side of the structure, she stopped, and produced a key from the pocket of her jacket, slid it into the deadbolt lock, and opened the door.

“Here we are, boys…Come on in”, she said, excitedly. It didn’t occur to any of the Preps to ask just where she had gotten the key to this particular building, since they had other things on their minds.  The Preps filed in, single file, through the door that Lola was holding open for them.

The Preps entered a room that had once been the Locker Room. The rest of the building, which had originally contained the showers, had been divided off into a living area, like efficiency apartment rooms, with a heavy wooden door placed between them and the old locker area, which was now empty except for the old lockers that lined the walls.  As the Preps felt around in the darkness for a light switch, Lola quickly stepped out, closing the door behind her. The Preps heard the sound of the key in the lock, ramming the deadbolt home.

“What the bloody Hell….”, said Tad.
“I say, I think that little vamp locked us in”, observed Parker.
“Locked in ?  Like common Prisoners ?”, a nervous Chad said.
“Looks like it, old chum”, said Justin.
Only Gord, still in a daze, didn’t say anything.

“Toodle-Loo, Boys”, they heard Lola say through the door. “Guess you’ll just have to make out with yourselves.”  And with a giggling laugh, she walked away from the building.

The Preps gathered about the closed, locked door in the dark.
“I say there, let us out !”, yelled Parker.
“Yes, no need for this !”, shouted Justin.
“This isn’t funny anymore !”, hollered Chad.
“What the bloody hell !”, repeated Tad.
Gord remained silent, and unbelieving.

At that moment, the lights in the old Locker Room went on.  The Preps blinked and squinted in the sudden light, which revealed a stark, empty room. Another door, the heavy wooden one, was revealed, and the Preps swarmed over to it only to find that it too was firmly locked.  At about chin level, a round, 4-inch hole had been cut through it.  The Preps peered into the hole, but could make out nothing in the darkness within the interior.

An electronic click sounded from a speaker set in the ceiling.
Welcome, gentlemen.”
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:02:40 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2010, 02:54:12 AM »
As they all looked up to the ceiling to attempt to locate the sound of the mystery voice, the Preps noticed something else….a series of beaker-shaped bottles were tied up on the ceiling, out of reach, spread out evenly around the room.  There appeared to be about 30 of them.

“Who is this ?”, called Tad.
“Why has that Tramp locked us in here ?”, Yelled Parker.
“Yes, just what is her problem ?”, chimed in Justin.
“What does that Bitch want with us ?”, yelled Chad.

The loudspeaker activated again. “ I…have brought you here….Lola was only the lure….You are the ones responsible for your fate.”

Finally shaken out of his love-sick fog, a pale Gord looked up, and spoke. “You, sir, are an evil person….Just what do you wish from us ?”

Justice”, The voice from the speaker said.

With the sound of a rope being pulled, a volley of the Stink Bombs fell from the ceiling. At once, the room became choked with greenish, billowing smoke. The Preps began hacking and coughing, trying to cover their faces.  A second volley was soon released, and then a third volley, some hitting and breaking on the heads of the hapless Preps. The green smoke, backlit by the overhead lights, gave off an errie alien glow, the smoke becoming so thick that it was impossible to see anything at all.

The Preps were kneeling over now, retching from the effects of the Stink Bombs in the enclosed room.  Soon, they were vomiting stinking puke all over their expensive clothes, and realizing that only made them throw-up even more.  The vomit was everywhere, and unable to keep their footing, they soon began to slip and fall into the puddles on the floor.

As the green smoke began to clear somewhat, the barrel of a Spud Gun appeared through the round hole in the thick wooden door.  The gun began firing at the Preps, knocking down the ones who had managed to get to their feet.  But it wasn’t Spuds coming out of the barrel of the weapon….It was Eggs.  And not just any Eggs….Hard-Boiled Eggs, the Preps favorite weapon of choice.  With the velocity of which they were being shot out of the Modified Spud Gun, they were exacting terrible results on the defenseless Preps.

SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT ! SPLAT !

Soon, one by one, all the Preps were knocked into unconsciousness.

A bolt was thrown, and the thick wooden door opened.  Algie appeared, looking for signs of movement. Seeing none, he raised the cordless microphone to his face. The loudspeaker activated once more, in a now familiar phrase……..   

“Thus shall it be to all evildoers. Those who live by the sword….Shall DIE by the sword.”

Algie went to each Prep, lying prone on the floor, and fired a volley of hard-Boiled Eggs at high speed directly into each one of their crotches, saving Gord for last. Algie fired until he was out of ammo.  For good measure, he gave each Prep several kicks to the crotch also, just for the pure hell of it.  He had considered using Firecrackers, but decided against it, not wanting to bring the Cops…This part of Bullworth Vale was heavily patrolled, and noise had to be kept to a minimum.

Algie dug a key from his oversized pants pocket, and unlocked the deadbolt on the outer door. He then backtracked, and turmed off all the lights. Then, stepping outside the building, he closed the outer door and re-locked it.  Only then did he pull off his gas-mask, and breathed in the cool night air. Waddling over towards the park area, he retrived his bike and began to peddle back to the Dragon’s Wing.

Another evening’s work complete. Three down, halfway there.  Even though his missing nut seemed to ache against the bike seat, he began to feel better.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:10:36 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2010, 02:25:52 PM »
Earlier, Tony and Laurent had gone to the Autoshop.

"You's... Tony, right ?  Welcome here, mate”, Steve said. “You want me to call Peanut ?"

"Yeah, thanks”, Tony replied. “Good to see you."

The Greaser posted at the entry of their Greaser territory had recognized Tony as he was arriving with Laurent, and had shaken his hand automatically. He ducked around the corner for a moment, then reappeared. "Peanut can see you right now, just turn left after the... Oh, wait, you already know the place, hey ?"

Inside the Garage room of corrugated iron, Peanut was sorting bolts by size, in dirty plastic boxes. Tony sat in front of Peanut before the table, and the Greaser leader offered him his hand, keeping his eyes on the metallic pieces.  Laurent stood at the entry, making sure that nobody would interrupt the conversation.

"Hey, whats cans I do for yous ?" he said with his strong Brooklyn accent.

"Well, listen, Peanut, your Clique will be able to knock out some Preps, tonight”, Tony began.

"We do’s it everydays”, Peanut replied without looking up. “Dose rich morons donts knows how to fight."

"But you can't beat Derby and Biff at once every day, can you ?" Tony said, with a wink.

This time, the Greaser looked up, and crossed the arms, sitting back on his seat.  Tony knew as well as Peanut that Derby and his best friend Biff kept close to Harrington House or were at the Glass Jaw Boxing Gym in Old Bullworth Vale during their free time.  It was useless to try attacking at those places since both buildings were full of Preps at any given time, and any trespassing Greasers would be beaten up on the spot.  Knocking out a Clique leader meant something in Bullworth Academy.  It was the symbol of the domination of a Clique over another, or domination of a single person on a whole Clique, as had been the case with Jimmy Hopkins.

"Derby and his little boyfriend will be out tonight”, Tony advised, “At Shinjo's." Quickly, he explained the deal.  The Vale was usually off-limits to the Greasers, but Shinjo’s Restaurant was only a half-block off Vale Valley Boulevard that everyone took to get to the Carnival, a sort of free passage through the Prep area.  On bikes, they could be in and out quickly.

"HA ! You cans be sure that we’s will be there, Tony !", Peanut exclaimed.

"Don't miss the meeting, man”, said Tony, telling Peanut the time and getting up.

"I understand”, Peanut said.  “Youse be there, rights ?"

"Oh, Yes, Peanut, I will”, Tony said. “I'll distract them to let you have the time to... Do your thing !"

"Heh…Thats we will”, Peanut remarked. “Youse are a very good friend to the Greasers, Tony !"

Peanut took off his leather jacket, and searched for ten dollars. Tony simply waved his hand, indicating that this one was a freebie, and exited the Greaser territory. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later, Laurent indicated to him that they had only three hours before the meeting…Three hours to prepare their role.  They sat on the Bleachers inside the Gym, waiting for the curfew to come.

"Tony... We do not have... Uh, how you say... Clothes, for the Preps ?" Laurent asked.

"No, we don't, my friend.", snickered Tony.

"What are we.….?", Laurent began to ask.

"Here's the plan”, Tony confided.  “We're going to make out as if we have the stuff, but before we can show it, here come the Greasers, making a surprise attack ! You get the trick ?"

"Oui”, Laurent nodded.

"We just have to hope that we'll be able to talk long enough for the Greasers to arrive”, Tony worried, “If they see we don't have anything, we're dead."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:09:54 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »
In the Beach House,  Derby looked through the window at the dark silent waves dying on the sand, his hands crossed behind his back.  Bif was sitting in a nearby chair, a Baseball Bat in his hands.

"These new clothes are going to be a fine present for our Clique, Derby”, Bif remarked.

"Sure, Biff, sure.  If only Tony has the clothes” Derby said strangely.

"There’s no reason for him not to have them... Is there ?", asked Bif.

"Well…No….Not really.  But just in case…"Derby pointed to the bat.

Pinky approached, and put her arms around Derby's neck. "Derby, honey, do you think he will have a new skirt for me ?"

"Sure, Pinky, he will.  I like you to look fabulous, and you know it”, Derby said absently.

"Tony likes it too..." She said with a naughty look.

"He's just a Pauper”, Derby replied, half-wondering what that meant.

“Well, ladies and gentlemen, are we ready to go ?  It's about time”, Bif said while checking the expensive clock over the counter of the Beach House.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I know you don't like ties, Laurent, but I just want you to look serious“, Tony implored.  “Impressive !"

"This is not com... comfortable.", Gagged Laurent.

"Well, you just have to get used to it !”, Tony exclaimed.

The two boys waited, sitting on a bench near Shinjo's Restaurant.  Nobody was out in the streets right now, so they were able to see the Preps coming up from the Beach at a distance.  There were two boys, and a girl, judging by the forms of the bodies under the street lights.  The five Students met in front of the Restaurant.  As usual, Pinky used her body to try to catch the attention of Tony.

"Hey, Tony-Boy." She greeted, without paying attention to Laurent.

"Derby, I guess you have the money." Tony said, ignoring Pinky and trying to keep a professional air.

"Of course I do. May I ask you if you have our clothes ?", Derby replied.

"All is in my backpack, right here. Just what do you need ?", Inquired Tony.

"First, I need a new skirt, Tony... Look at mine.", Pinky twittered.

She stood in front of Tony, and gracefully made a U-turn for him to see.  She slowly put her right arm under Tony's neck, and whispered in his ear.

"This is the one you brought to me... Remember ?  I would love to live that night again, Tony-Boy...", she said in a voice too low for the others to hear.

"As you say, Pinky, those skirts are getting ripped very easily." Tony said loudly for the Preps to hear.

"Tell me about it, friend..." Derby said, sounding bored.

"Even Aquaberry... That kind of fabric isn't strong enough, you understand..." Tony started.

"Okay”, Derby said impatiently, “We’re happy to have you providing us new clothes.
Can we just do the deal now ?”

"Oh, you maybe don't have the time for talk…?”, Tony Paused.

"No, we don't really, so show us the sweaters, we'll just pick some of them", Derby returned.

“Wait, let's do this like Gentlemen do, OK ?", Tony showed his empty hands, palms up.

"You look suspicious, Tony." Biff said, jiggling his baseball bat on his shoulder.

"Well, well, I just wanted to show I had good manners too.", Tony grinned.

"Now, can you please...", began Derby.

Derby was interrupted by bike tires screeching.  Seven Greasers approached, circling, slapping their fists into their palms.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:37:45 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #252 on: June 21, 2010, 11:15:41 PM »
“Wells. Hello, rich-scum”, Peanut said. “Nice to see you !!”

Tony pulled Pinky back by the arm as the Greasers leapt off their bikes. “This is going to be a mess….You better run.”  Tony and Laurent stepped back themselves, but watched the fight from the nearby steps by the Restaurant.  The Greasers piled on Derby first. “Now here goes some Pugilism for you !!”, Tony heard one of the Greasers gloat.

Derby was beaten rather quickly, but Bif managed to knock out two opponents.   At some point, Bif broke his bat.  However, five on one could never work for the one, and as  the rumble concluded,  he was beaten up even worse than Derby.

“Job complete, boys”, Peanut smiled. “Oh, and I thinks we  OWNS these here rich morons nows….Shoulds we make them wear leather jackets, huh, whadda think?”

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:43:39 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 22, 2010, 03:02:22 AM »
Tony and Laurent had returned from their spectator perch by the steps, with Pinky trailing along behind, a shocked look on her face.

“Good work, Peanut.  I…Er…Was expecting the whole Clique….” Tony cast looks around the street, but no other Preps were in view.  He turned to look behind him. “Pinky ?  Come here.”

Pinky walked slowly up toward the scene of the recent fight, and taking a look at Derby and Bif unconscious, began to freak out.  She started whacking at Tony with her arms and fists.

“How COULD YOU….Damn BASTARD !  He TRUSTED You !”, She raged, flailing away with her fists. “We just wanted to buy some CLOTHES...And…And…AUGGGHH !!”

Tony Grabbed her arms. “Calm Down, Pinky !  Calm Down !”

Pinky began to cry.  “Look”, Tony said, in a low voice. “We thought the whole Prep Clique was coming.  That’s what Derby threatened.  How was we supposed to know ?   Just where are the others, anyway ?”

Pinky sobbed. “Derby…Told them…Not to come…Said he could take care of it…Trusted you…”

“Then why Biff and the Bat ?  That doesn’t sound like trust  to me.  That’s the only reason I didn’t call it off.  It looked like Derby was set to rip me off.”, hissed Tony.

Pinky was still sniffling. “It was just…For his own protection…He wasn’t going to…Rob you…He has the money…”, She pointed, “In his pocket….”

Tony nodded to Laurent.  The French boy knelt and checked Derby’s pockets. “It’s here Boss.”, he said.

“OK.…Just leave it there, Laurent….No deals are going to be done tonight.”  Tony wasn’t about to mention that he in fact had no clothes to supply.

Still holding on to Pinky, Tony turned to Peanut. “You guys better make like a tree and leave, before the Cops get here. Can you take care of your guys ?”, he said, nodding at the two knocked-out Greasers on the sidewalk, Ricky and Lucky (who hadn’t been so lucky this time).

“Yeah, Daddy-O, we cans get them to the Clinic, don’t worry.” Said Peanut, then he turned and addressed Laurent. “What’s with the Zoot Suit ? Youse looks like a Penguin with a problem, Har, Har, Har.”

Laurent tugged and pulled at the collar, getting it loosened. “Not my idea”, he said. “Look, Tony, you mind if I go with the boys here, help them get their pals over to the Clinic ?”

“No problem, Laurent..…I’ll walk Pinky somewhere to call the Medics for these two”, Tony said, indicating the two unconscious Preps.

“I’m not going anywhere with you, you Bastard !!”, said Pinky, trying to shake free of Tony’s grip.

Tony grabbed a bit tighter and shook her. “Stop It !  Just Quit !”  He continued in a low voice. “I know all about you and Tad.  Should I tell the others here ?  I’m sure they would be interested….”

Pinky stopped her struggles and froze. “What ? How could you…Know ?’

“I make it my business to find out things”, Tony said. “I’ll just leave it at that.  So what’s it gonna be ?  I can spill the whole thing, or you can come along with me, and we’ll get your…Boyfriend…and his buddy some help.”

Pinky relaxed, defeated. How could Tony have known about her affair with Tad ?  “All right…Let’s just go….”

Tony nodded to the rest of the Greasers, who had already picked up Ricky and Lucky, as they mounted their bikes. “Thanks, guys…I’ll owe you one.”

“Was a Breeze, Jeeves…We hads a major good time. See's you around.”, Hal answered, and with a wave the Greasers, with Laurent following, headed off towards the Bullworth Town Clinic.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:04:30 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 22, 2010, 05:53:14 AM »
Because of the ring of mountains all around the area where Bullworth was located, Cell Phones were useless without Towers.  In fact, there were damn few regular phones around, Tony reflected, as he walked Pinky up to Vale Valley Road by the way of a short-cut, a long set of steps leading upwards by the Scuba Shop a bit up the street. Tony kept holding her hand all the way in case she tried to take off, all the way to where the Harrington home was located.

It sure made it rather inconvenient to call anybody. All the rich folk in this section had phones, but in the poorer sections of New Coventry and Blue Skies, they were almost non-existent. Strange that in a technologically-advanced world, this place could be so backwards, but Tony knew the real reason….The Harringtons and their rich friends wanted it that way.

By controlling communications in these remote towns, the Harringtons were able to control all the commerce along with stifling any discontent that might pop up among the less-than well off.  And, as they owned the only newspaper, ‘The Vale‘, their control on the local news media was complete. Since there were no local TV or radio stations, for obvious reasons, residents had to be content with piped-in cable for their Television programming. Tony had learned something else from Pete -- There was a law expressly forbiding satelitte dishes (although a few in Blue Skies stuck up some small ones anyway).  No doubt that there was some internet access, but Tony suspected that was highly restricted as well.

Tony and Pinky arrived at the Gates of the Harrington home, only to find no one outside. Tony had expected that there would be at least a couple of Preps to maybe have to deal with, but there was not a soul there.  What was more, the Gates was standing wide open, and the house was dark. Sure, it was after midnight and well past curfew, but there was usually someone up.

Tony walked Pinky to the front door.  Pinky tried the door and found it locked. Digging in her small purse, she produced a key, and unlocked the door.

“Well, Pinky, I’ll be going now”, Tony said.

Pinky turned to Tony. Her anger at the surprise attack had dimmed, and she said coyishly, “Oh, stay, just a little while, won’t you ?  It’s awfully dark in there….”

Tony did not want to go into the house, in fact wanted to leave as soon as possible.
“I…Don’t think that’s such a good idea, Pinky”, Tony hedged. “I really better get going.”
Pinky edged up against him, brushing her pelvis against his crotch.

“Oh, Please, Tony…I don’t want to be alone….Derby’s Parents are away on another one of their ‘Business Trips’, and I don’t think anybody’s here…And I don’t want to go in this big old spooky house all alone….” Her face was close, almost touching him. “Please ?”

Tony felt a surge of emotions run through him, almost impossible to control.
“All…All Right”, he stammered. “But…Just for a little while….”
Pinky pushed open the door, and they entered the home.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 02:33:50 PM by BloodChuckZ »