News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 335627 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »
Kurt sat in the front row of the old movie theater with Lola by his side, facing Tibo and the other Rocker members, who were stiiting on edge of the stage. He had just finished telling them of the amnesty offer he had recived from the school. They would be able to return to School outside class hours, but were not to be given Dorm space….They still had to live off-campus.

“Why are they letting us back in ?”, the Rocker boy known as Benny asked.

“From what I understand, part of it has to do with us having saved that Townie girl, and part had to do with the legal issue of the School being responsible for our welfare”, Kurt smirked. “We got some public attention for what we did, and the S chool doesn’t want to get sued….Seems they have enough negative publicity to deal with, what with all the bombing stuff."

“What if we don’t wanna go back ?”, asked Jero, another Rocker boy.

“Well then, we’d have to go 'home', where we came from….Get sent to some other shitty School, maybe….But that would break us all up.  We're already Truants, even though it was the School that expelled us…And none of us are old enough to quit."

“I almost am”, said Tibo.

“Yeah, but the rest of us want to stick together….Right ?” Kurt looked at the others.  The others nodded. There were so few of them as it was. If they had to go separate ways, they would be on their own.  Better to be outcast in a group than to be outcast alone.

“If you wanna split…”, said Kurt to Tibo.

“I didn’t say I wanted to leave…I was just sayin’….”,Tibo trailed off.

Kurt settled back in his seat. “There’ll be a time for all of us…We just need to be patient."

“We got to stay in this here shithole ?”, asked a Rocker boy who went by the name of Grungey. “No offense, Lola”, he said quickly as Kurt shot him a look.

“No…That’s the sweet part of the deal. The school is going to put us up in a house’, Kurt said.

“Not back in Blue Skies…That place sucks, and we’re outnumbered there”, said Benny.

“Nope”, said Kurt. “A house in the Vale. Used to belong to one of the Teachers.  It got forclosed on when the School fired him last year.  But they were forced to hire him back when he threatened to sue them.  Still lost the house, though…So the Bank rents it out to the School…You know which one I mean ?”

Tibo laughed. “It’s that asshole Hattrick…That is so dammed funny…Too rich”.

That decided the others. They were going to get to live the high life, at least for a while. Separate rooms. Real working toilets. An actual kitchen. The place was gated, a real fortress. And just right down the street from some of those snobby Preps.  Man, this was gonna be good.

“What about me ?”, Lola said quietly.

“”You’re coming too…Think I’d leave you behind ?”, said Kurt. “You’re gonna be my Queen, baby. I’m gonna get you some of those fancy clothes, dress you right up."

“But how ?” Lola squealed, excited at the prospect of some new clothes.

Kurt laughed. “Oh...Forgot to tell everyone….The School is gonna pay us an ALLOWANCE”.

There were yells of glee from the group. As they celebrated their unexpected good luck.  Kurt hugged Lola close to him and grinned.  This wasn’t all…Things were going to get even better. The others didn’t know it yet, but he had plans….Lots of big plans.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:37:19 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »
Tony was walking along the School corridor after classes for the day, when he encountered Gord staring at him weirdly.  Tony frowned at him. “What the hell are you looking at, Dipshit?”, Tony said, but got no answer.  “Queer Bastard”, Tony muttered under his breath as Gord moved off.

Karen then came up to Tony. “Hey, Love, do you want to come to see ‘Sequel 2, The Movie’ ?”, Karen asked.

“Yeah sure”, replied Tony. As they walked from the School to the Cinema, Tony said, “Guess what I saw earlier on ?”

“What ?”, asked Karen.

“That Preppy guy Gord started staring at me…What a Bollix”, Tony said.

“Oh, Gord is bisexual, you got to be careful around him, he's quite strong and can pin you to the ground”, said Karen, a bit worried.

“Well, he won’t pin ME to the ground, I’ll put a knee in his nuts, and it won’t be gentle, either”, said Tony.

“But all the same, he can wrestle down ones like Trent, and he’s not weak…”, Karen said.

“Maybe Trent wanted to be wrestled down, from some of what I heard”, Tony said, laughing.

“Be Serious” Karen whacked him on the arm. “Rape is not something to joke about !”

“Who’s Joking ?”, said Tony. “I’m just saying what I heard. Trent might be a secret ‘Bi’ himself.”

“Still…You should watch out….”, Karen said, unconvinced.

“Not to worry, Babe…I can take care of myself”, Tony said as he paid for their tickets.

==========================================================================

After seeing Karen to her Dorm after the movie, Tony pushed through doors of the Boy's Dorm.  Nothing seemed exactly like before, and they took the opportunity of rebuilding to organize the room differently.  After passing the entry, the open door leading to the Common Room was situated ahead, still across where Tony's room was before.  Inside, an older wallpaper had been put up.  It made the whole room look like a student room from the 70's, while the TV was showing a boring report about flamingos.  Facing it, a Student was sleeping on the new couch.  In the background to the left, where there wasn't enough light, the video game seemed to be talking with beeps, trying to attract the Nerds passing by.

Messing around a while in the Common Room. Tony finally went to  his room, and pushed open the door.  Inside, someone was sitting on the bed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:55:13 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2010, 05:58:03 AM »
Trent had been staying with Zoe, during the times he wasn’t at school. In his absense, Ethan had been in charge of the Bully Clique at the Sex Shop, known as 'Come Hither'.  Now, however, they were going to be moving back into the Dorms. Trent was faced with a decision…Stay with the Clique, and leave Zoe unprotected, or stay with Zoe and give up leadership of the Clique.  There was another option, however….If he could get Zoe to agree.

Both were sitting out on Zoe’s front porch, and both were armed.  Towines were avoiding the house after the incident with Darrell, but both knew it was only a matter of time until a group of them got up the courage to try to attack her again.  For that reason, Trent was trying to get Zoe to come back to School.

“I just can’t”, Zoe was saying. “Those girls suck, and everybody fights.  I’d be having to watch my back every second, just like here.  Just a bunch of lame-brains."

“Things are gonna be different now”, Trent said. “Everybody is going to get along now. There’s a….Uhh…Truce going on now."

“Well…Even so, I can’t pay the tuition now…I barely got enough to eat.  It just won’t work out”, Zoe said, watching a group of Townies milling about in the distance.

“Uhhh…Hey, maybe there’s a way…I know someone who might be able to help with that”, Trent said, hitting on a rare idea for him.

“I’ll have to think about it…..”, Zoe said. Still watching the Townies, she straightened up as she saw two of the detach from the group and head for her house. “Look”, she pointed.

Walking purposely toward the house was Otto and Leon, both with their Slingshots drawn.  Trent and Zoe trained their Spud Guns on them as they approached, and stopped in the road, a few feet from the front porch.

“What do you jerkasses want ?’, asked Zoe angrily. “You need to keep moving."

“Just stopped by to tell you, Bitch…We know you two are the ones who did Darrell”, Otto sneered.

“Yeah, and just to let you know, we’re gonna get you…Both of you, for what you done”, chipped in Leon. “Both of Darrell’s nuts blowed off, and half his Dick."

“Just payback, for what that piece of dogshit did to me”, Zoe shot back. “And maybe you two should watch your junk….You were holding me down while that vile bastard was doing that to me…”

“Yeah…We were next, you fucking whoring slut”, Otto laughed. “And we’re still going to do you…Next Time.”

“You…You DIRTY BASTARDS”, Trent yelled, as he trained his Spud Gun on them.

The two Townie boys suddenly raised their Slingshots and took aim. Zoe and Trent both fired their Spud Guns at the same instant, hitting both Otto and Leon in the guts.  Their Slingshot rocks zinged harmlessly off the house, and they both doubled up and went down.

Zoe dug a couple of M-80 Firecrackers from her pockets as she approached the downed Townie boys.  With Trent covering her, she stuffed one down each boy’s pants, lit them, and scrambled back to the porch.

KA-POW !!!!
KA-POW !!!!

As the Firecrackers blew up in their pants, both boys squealed in pain and agony, withering on the road.  Zoe and Trent quickly moved back inside the house, keeping their Spud Guns trained on the Townies in the distance, who hadn’t yet moved.

“Cover the back”, Zoe said to Trent, who moved to where he could keep the back door in sight.
“Well…Uh…What do you think now ?”, he asked Zoe.

“I think…I best get outta here…There’s just too many of them…You’re right”. She looked at Trent. “Do it. Your friend can get me back in ?”

“Sure…Um…We’ll figure out something…Got to keep you safe”, Trent said. “We‘ll leave outta here tonight, when it‘s calmed down“. Trent looked over at her intently. “You know I…Err…Really like you….”

“Well”, Zoe smiled at him, “I’m beginning to like you too…You do have your uses”.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:26:01 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2010, 11:39:01 AM »
Tony slapped his fist into his palm to scare the mysterious person sitting on the bed, but he didn't even turn around.  Coming further, Tony recognized this outfit….A pink shirt, with a dirty school uniform over it... This couldn't be anyone else than.……

"Pete ?  What the hell are you doing here ?", Tony exclaimed.

"Shhh... I'm not allowed to be here...", Pete said in a whisper.

"What do you want ?", asked Tony, perplexed.

"I...I...I need your help...", Pete said shakily, his voice beginning to crack.

And then Pete started to cry, hands covering his face. Tony shook his head slowly, and sat next to him, after shutting the door. "Okay, what's the problem ?"

"You've heard…”, Pete sobbed,  “Why I've... I've been kicked out, haven't you  heard ?"

"You mean that panties thing ?“, Tony said. “Come on, I didn't believe it a minute."

"Did you, ever ?", Pete asked, seeking reassurance.

"I really didn't. Trust me. We will find who did that”, Tony assured.

"Anyway, now I've been wandering around, without anywhere to go, or anyone to hang out with..."Pete said mournfully.

"I know how that feels, Pete", said Tony.

Pete suddenly grabbed Tony's arm, his eyes full of tears. "Tony, please find out who did that trick to me, I won't survive much longer without my home !"

"Well, you know I'm the new temporary Mediator, don't you ?  I have enough power here now to start finding this person", Tony said.

"Thank you, Tony, thank you."  Pete said, then stood up.  “I got to leave now.”, he said then, and opened the window and jumped out, landing in front the Dorm and running off.  Surprised, Tony hadn't realized until just now just how desperate Pete was.  He lay down and stared at the blinking neon that was lighting his room.  The investigation will start tomorrow, he vowed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:36:37 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2010, 12:19:51 PM »
Jake, aka Ace Adams, had been raking it in every since Monday. Clique leaders were showing up at his tent one by one with goods and cash. There was quite a pile hidden under the counter already. Jake didn’t know where they came up with all that shit, and didn’t care…That wasn’t his problem.  Some of it was undoubtly stolen, especially what Trent had brought in…Those Bullies didn’t have squat, and Jake didn’t even reconigize the stuff Trent brought.  Most of it was flannel shirts and other workingman stuff that Jake suspected had been ripped off from the Dockworkers and Construction guys.  Jake had no idea where they lived, but Trent and his boys had been around quite a bit longer than he had, so they probably did.  Jake didn’t give a shit how the stuff showed up, just that it did.

By the end of the evening Tuesday, Jake had accumulated quite a bit of cash, also…About $500 dollars.  He had told each clique leader to give out the word to the kids in their Clique to come here for their wants and needs, and to keep their big mouths shut.  Or else the Terrorists would be back.  Many of them would believe that that fatass Comic Store owner had done it, so this news would come as a shock, since Jake knew that the Clique Leaders would let that leak out to the Cliques despite the fact that he had told them to keep that quiet.  That’s exactly what Jake wanted. This would help spread a healthy dose of fear, and make it easy for the clique leaders to exercise control and enforce compliance.  Jake had no doubt that most of them would believe the new story, for kids being kids, they wouldn’t be inclined to believe anything adults said anyway.  Sure, there would be a few holdouts, but not enough to matter.

Jake smirked to himself as he thought about he had inadvertently set up Alfred as the bomber, just by setting off that charge in the back bedroom on Algie’s nuts. That hadn’t been planned, but worked out great, for it kept the Cops off his ass. They would never admit they had made a mistake in any case, for once they had closed a crime with an arrest, that was pretty much it as far as they were concerned. The little pieces of the timer they had found there were the only evidence that linked Alfred to the bombings, but that was enough for them, under pressure to make a quick arrest in the case. Jake had apparently taken the rest of the timers, but that didn’t matter either. They had their man.

Jake checked his stash as he closed up for the evening. He had the stuff in a locked location, more secure than anything he had been able to come up with at School, where he had gotten ripped off twice in just a couple months.  He had set up some M-80 Firecracker charges on his stash as booby-traps, whoever tried to bust the locks would be knocked out if they attempted to steal this stash. He also set up a tripwire across the tent entrance while he slept. Nobody was going to get in here and surprise him. That helped set his paranoid mind at ease.  He made his way back to the cot he had set up behind the counter, feeling safe to sleep for the first time in months.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:00:24 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2010, 08:41:49 AM »
Mr. Luntz was the School Janitor. He also ran the School Store. Most of the Students never ever really saw him, however…..It was almost like being Invisible. Mr. Luntz liked it that way, for Mr. Luntz was slightly crazy.

Monday through Friday, Mr. Luntz sat behind the counter at the School Store, listening to all the idiot kid conversations and muttering to himself.  Nobody else in this God-forsaken place wanted to do this job, and for good reason…..Nobody wants to clean up after a bunch of snot-nosed brats and the many messes they made.  He sometimes would go sweep in front of the School, but not often, as it was a losing effort….Paper and bits of trash were everywhere, one man couldn’t keep up….So he really didn’t try. They didn’t pay him enough to clean up after those little bastards anyway.

The Halloween Bombings hadn’t surprised him any. It had been only a matter of time before one of the little Psychos would try to blow something up.  Half these kids had so many mental problems that they should be locked up or institutionalized.  He would have thought that they would have set them off in the School building, however….Strange that, but when dealing with nutso kids, you just never knew how their twisted little evil minds worked.  Mr. Luntz didn’t believe for a second that Alfred the Comic Store Owner had done the bombings….That fat fuck got winded just walking down the street, and Luntz had never seen him on this side of the bridge, let alone at the School.  With those short 3-hour timers, there wouldn’t have been any way he could have got in to set them unseen and got back out, costume or not.  He would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

In his unique position, Mr. Luntz heard a lot. He knew who was banging who at the School, Student and Teacher alike.  He overheard their plots and plans. He knew the little fuckers had broken into the Basement and had stolen that merchandise.  He knew about the clothing scams the Prefects were running with the Students.  He knew about Mr. Galloway’s drinking, Mr. Hattrick’s cheating, Ms. Danver’s giving Crabblesnich blow jobs in his Office…All of it.  He also knew about Coach Burton’s fetish with the Panties, which is why it was strange that a bunch of them had been found in that kid’s little Office all of a sudden.  Hell, he cleaned up in there, as he had access to anywhere on the School grounds as part of his job.  He had never found anything in there like that.  And if it had been there, Mr. Luntz would have found it.  He wasn’t above rifling through the drawers and such and helping himself to whatever he could find.  And that Pete kid was clean-cut, one of the more stable kids around here. Just didn’t make sense…..

Oh Well….Time to get back to work. Mr. Luntz left the Basement area, where he bunked, and climbed the stairs to begin another shit-filled day.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:12:10 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2010, 05:43:20 AM »
The boy waiting in front of Tony was Juri, the Jock with the scar that he ran into earlier in the School Year.  He was looking nervously around him, scratching his neck.  As the tired face of Mr. Luntz appeared behind the dirty glass of the school store and asked him what he was looking for, he put his hands on the short counter.

"Uhh…A gray Bullworth T-shirt…Sir.", the Jock said haltingly.

"Wait here”, Mr. Luntz said in a bored voice with a sigh.

After a few moments, the Janitor came back from the Basement, holding a ripped shirt.  Juri made a disappointed face, but Mr. Luntz didn't leave him any choice, as there wasn't any others left.  The Jock turned and walked away, while Tony approached the counter.

"What do you need, kid ?", Mr. Luntz said shortly.

"I'm not here for any clothing...", Tony began.

"It's a School Store here, not a Tea Room”, Mr. Luntz retorted sarcastically.

"Look, you’ve heard about the panty fetish of that Peter, haven't you ?", Tony asked, looking around.

"Sure”, Mr. Luntz said.  “And you kids know everything about the thefts that happened here."

Tony put on a bland face. "What thefts ?"

"Don't play innocent with me", Mr. Luntz said, as the bell rang and the halls cleared.  The Janitor took a look at the empty hallways and pulled closed the steel roll curtains at both sides of the Store windows and bent himself over the counter, talking very slowly. "I've heard things about it, that's right.  But first, you have to tell me about what you know."

"Sir, I told you I..." Tony started to say.

"There are no innocents here.  Even new kids have blood on their hands after their first day”, Mr. Luntz said firmly. “You want to know something, you spill first.”

"Well.…“, Tony debated. “OK... Do you know who Jake is ?  He did it."

"How can you be so sure ?", Mr. Luntz asked.

"I've seen him selling stuff, your stuff, to the Jocks...", Tony replied.

"How much ?", Mr. Luntz said, with a trace of a snarl.

"I won't tell anything more before you tell me about the panties", Tony said firmly.

Mr. Luntz sat back on his seat, causing it to squeak.  He crossed his fingers and started to talk.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:39:10 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
“It  all started years ago”, Luntz related. “When they hired that Perv of a Gym Teacher. Panties and other girly things started disappearing from the Girl’s Locker Room.  At first, the Students were blamed.  Plenty of sexually screwed up ones here, there are…..But nobody was ever caught for it, and them girlies learned to keep their things outta the Gym Lockers.  Never thought to look at the big fat man who stays there in his Office under the Bleachers…”

Office under the Bleachers ? This was something Tony didn’t know.  In fact, now that he really thought of it, there was a lot of unaccounted space under those Bleachers in both of those Gym buildings.

“Ere for long, then them Panties and things started disappearing from the Girl’s Dorm, so if’n there were ever any suspicion that the fatass whistle-blowin’ fuck was doing the robbing, that were pretty much laid to rest….He’da be noticed if'n he were anywhere near that place. A couple ‘O times over the years, they’d catch kids in there stealing them, but them kids always claimed someone was paying them for them…Never would say who, though, no matter how much detention time they was given.”

Luntz leaned forward to the little speaker set into the glass, and continued in a low voice.

“That’s why it’s awful suspicious when all them panties showed up sudden in your wee buddy Pete’s little Office….Just all of a sudden, seems like”….. And here Luntz looked Tony dead in the eye….”Specially since I clean in there, as everywhere, and if'n all them was there like they said they was, I would’a found them first.”

“So….It wasn’t you that found them ?”. asked Tony.

“Naw….It was them Prefect boys that went over and trashed that little Office, after that hot-ass bitch Danvers found that note on her desk that morning….Morning of the same day as the Bombings.”

“Note..?”, Tony asked. “What Note ?”

“About where to find the panties, dumb shit. Ain’t you been listening ?”, Mr. Luntz said with some exasperation.

“So, umm…What happened to this note ?”, asked Tony.

“Donno…Wasn’t ever in the trash, or I woulda seen it.  Might still be in Crabblesnich’s Office.  What’s the difference ?  The thing was done, it was.  And your buddy Pete got the heat for it….But looks suspicious to me.  Like somebody wanted him out of the way”.

Luntz settled back on his stool. “That’s all I got. Now, spill about what you know.”

Looking about first to see if anyone was watching, Tony began relating what he knew about Jake, his raids on the Prefects for merchandise early on in the year, the hiding places that Jake used, and the thefts from the school basement of the Preps merchandise, carefully leaving out his and his friends part in the whole process. Luntz squinted at him as he finished.

“And, lemme guess…You wouldn’t be having anything to do with all this thievery, would’ja ?”

Tony remained silent and said nothing.

“Ahh, no matter” Luntz laughed. “I wouldn’t expect you to own up to any of it nohow.  Makes no real difference to me.  I just don’t care for you little beggars invading my space, you see…Somebody’s liable to get hurt, you know….” Here Mr. Luntz laughed harshly.  “So, I ask you again kid…What do you need ?”

“I need….To search that Office”, Tony said. “The one Pete used. Find out who set him up. That’s what I need.”

Mr. Luntz looked at Tony for a moment. Then, hauling out a huge ring of keys from his pocket, he rifled through them, detaching one.  This key he threw in metal tray in front of Tony.  “Here…Take your look around. Doubt if you will find anything…But that Pete is a stand-up kid, unlike the rest of you vermin around here.  I want that key back tomorrow, kid….Or I’ll come looking for you.”

“Thank you sir”, said Tony, scooping up the key. “I’ll get this back to you, don’t worry.”

“Ain’t worried kid.  Get it back, or I’ll take it outta your hide”, Luntz said, closing the School Store window gates.

Tony stuck the key into his pocket. Now, he just needed to get into Pete’s old Office unobserved.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:33:37 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:32 AM »
The late sky was deep blue, but it was hours before curfew yet.  After getting out of School, Tony had headed in direction of Old Bullworth Vale.  While thinking about what he was going to do that night, an idea had hit him…Who was he, exactly, to be the one who was going to do an investigation ?   He didn't even know how to do it... And that's why he needed to meet someone.  He stood by the edge of the Shinjo's Chinese Restaurant and observed the townsfolk passing by.  After a while, the waited blue uniform appeared.

"Hello, Officer”, spoke Tony

"What the... Hey, I recognize you !", the Officer said.

"How are you ?  And, more importantly, how is your lady ?", Tony said with a wink.

"You've been a perfect help, son !”, Officer Williams replied,  “In fact, I was just looking for her  when you found me."

"I'm happy I could help you”, Tony said sincerely.  “But... How could I say this...Are you busy ?"

"Do you need some help from me ?”, Officer Williams asked.  “Sure, Kid…It's the least I can do !"

"In fact…’, Tony said slowly, “I need to know how to find evidence..."

"How to find evidence ?”, Officer Williams said, puzzled. “Why that ?"

"One of my friends has been a victim of a trick to get him expelled, I have to discover who did that", said Tony, “And why.”

Officer Williams put his hand to his chin, thinking.  Then he said, "Okay, come with me to the station, I'll show you something.….Just make as if you had been caught for some stupid prank."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:40:00 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »
Tony was hauled into the Bullworth Vale Police Station by the scruff of his neck.

“What’cha got here, Officer ? Another one ?”, The Desk Sargent said.

“Just a suspect", Officer Williams said.  "I’ll need the interrogation room for this one."

Tony was shoved into the small room, as the Officer followed and slammed the door.  “There….Sorry to be so rough….Have a seat there and lay out what you need to know.”

Tony sat, and after composing himself, related the story of how Pete had been removed from his job at Bullworth and expelled because of the note on Ms. Danvers desk and the found panties in his Office.  He said how he felt Pete was innocent because the School Janitor had never found anything in there before and how the panties had just all of a sudden turned up the morning of the bombings.

“Hmmmm”, the Officer said, stroking his chin. “Sounded like someone wanted him out of the way, for sure….What did this Pete do at the school ?”

“He was the School Mediator”, Tony said. “His job was to keep peace among the Cliques.”

“Hmmm….But when we arrived, all them kids were fighting each other, blaming each other for the bombings….”

“Exactly what Pete would have been doing, he would have been out there to try to stop that from happening, to cool down the situation.”, Tony added.

“Right…Except somebody didn’t want that to happen”, the Officer said. He sat back. This put a new light on things. Maybe Alfred, the Comic Store guy, had an accomplice. Some body inside the School ?  A Student ?

“So, I sorta need to know, what kind of evidence I would need to look for…You know, to help Pete prove he didn’t steal those panties”, Tony finished.

“Well…It’s a longshot, boy….But if you could find anything left behind in that little office by whoever set him up….Something that could give a clue….That wasn’t this Pete’s…That would be a start”, The officer said, thinking. “You say there was a note…What happened to that ?”

“I don’t know, sir…I’m gonna try to find that too”, Said Tony.

“If you do, bring it to me.  We can maybe test that, for fingerprints or DNA.  After all, who would leave a note incriminating themselves ?  Had to be a third party. Somebody who knew, because they put the panties there.”

Tony hadn’t thought of that. “Yeah, that’s right !”, He Exclaimed. “Gee, Thanks Officer !”

“No problem, kid”, the Officer said, standing and opening the door. “You best go now.”

Tony stood up and walked out the door. “You’re free to go now”, the Officer Williams said loudly. “Just keep outta trouble and keep your nose clean from now on, ya’hear ?”
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:51:45 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2010, 11:43:59 PM »
Later that night found Tony hiding in a locker, waiting for the patrolling Prefects to clear away from the area around Pete’s former small Office.  When the coast was clear, Tony slipped out of the locker and made his way to the windowless Office door.  Using the key he had gotten from Mr. Luntz, he quickly unlocked the door, went inside, and closed it.   Removing his jacket, he stuffed it along the door crack by the floor.  Then he tuned on the light.

The place was in disarray.  Papers and other small items littered the floor.  Drawers were pulled out and upended both on the desk and floor.  The lone file cabinet had been gutted, it’s contents also dumped.  A small end table was knocked over.  The desk lamp lay broken on the floor.  It seemed that the Prefects had been ruthless in their zeal to uncover every bit of panties they could find.

Tony began the long task of going through the mess left behind, looking for anything he could find that could give him a clue as to how the panties wound up here.  Along the way, he learned some interesting things about the Cliques and some of their members that might prove useful later.  The more interesting and incriminating items Tony stuck in his pockets for future reference.  There was also a sheath of attached documents, each listing a Student of Bullworth Academy.  This he tucked up under his shirt.  Finally, having looked through all the papers, Tony moved the desk to look underneath. Nothing.  Then, he did the same with the filing cabinet.  Still Nothing.

Tony looked around. The only other furnishings in the little office was a easy chair over beside the door.  Tony went and moved it, too, finding a few more papers under it as well.  He scooped these up to look at them, and in doing so noticed a small piece of plastic lying near the wall that had been partly covered by the papers.  Tony picked this up also. It was a card.  Without much surprise, he saw the face staring back at him and read the name.

It was Jake’s Student I.D. Card.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:15:37 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
Tony walked slowly through the amount of papers and let himself fall into the chair. He reached over to the switch, flipped it off, and began to think in the dark, playing with the plastic card.  This little object had changed everything.  It had made some hypothesis vanish, and created others... If Jake had the smallest role possible, he was only working for the so-called Terrorists.  Planting the panties, getting paid, enjoying the money.  But it couldn't be like that - Jake wanted the School, not a wage.  But no one had seen him for a while, maybe he was planning something, comfortably hidden in a safe place ?

Tony stood up, and walked in direction of the door.  Retrieving his jacket, he opened it slowly, a hand on his chest, where some of the documents were hidden.  There weren't any Prefects patrolling in this sector he could hear, so he got out.  But as he closed it, the door squeaked.

"What ? Who’s There ?”, a voice hollered.

The voice of the Prefect, from the other day on the Football Field !  Tony began to run in the opposite direction, finding his way through the hallways.  He had no time to look at the Lockers to find an open and empty one to hide in, so he headed in direction of the nearest Exit door.  After running outside, he hid in the shadows for a moment before going back to the Boy’s Dorm.  Inside, only a half of the lights were switched on, like every night after 10:00 PM.  Ahead, in the Common Room, the TV was showing an attractive woman drinking a can of soda in slow motion, with a great Beam logo at the bottom.  To the side, Constantinos was sleeping, sitting up against the couch.  Tony went to his room, sat on his bed, and took out all the papers and the sheaf of documents he had stolen, plus Jake's I.D. card, to make a debriefing.  He laid them all out on the bed, in order, and frowned as a cold shudder ran along his back.

One document was obviously missing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:18:47 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2010, 03:08:10 AM »
Thanksgiving was fast approaching. The kids at the School liked this time of year for one major reason -- Edna was given the whole week of the holidays off, and real food was shipped into the School for the kids to eat.  It was the one time of the School year that the Cafeteria was filled up.

Each Clique still held their own place.  The uneasy truce which had settled over the School was still fresh and new, with the same tensions still under the surface. The word had leaked out about the unseen ‘Terrorists’, and had most everyone on edge.  Even with the assurances of the administration that everyone was safe with the increased security measures, most of the Students knew what that was worth.

The chatter in the room was interrupted at the sight of a familiar figure coming down the steps. With her red hair and shitkicker boots, she was immediately recognized by those who had been at the School the year before.  It was Zoe, the girl who had been Jimmy Hopkins' Girl.  She had returned to Bullworth.  Walking down the steps beside her was Trent.  They both made their way to the Bullies section and sat down.  As they did so, the talk and chatter picked up again.

Most of the girls were afraid of Zoe, and with good reason. Zoe could kick ass better than some of the tough boys, and didn’t take crap off anyone, boy or girl alike.  That she had started stomping the ass of any girl who got around Jimmy before the end of School in the spring was still fresh in their minds, especially Mandy, Christy, and Pinky. But the buzz wasn’t about that….It was about her apparent relationship with Trent.

A more unlikely pair they just couldn’t imagine. What on earth was going on there ?  There were some rumors of something that had happened with some Townies over in Blue Skies, and that a deal had been worked out for Zoe’s return to school…But none of them knew much about it.  What was apparent though, was it had something to do with Trent.

Karen, however, was glad to see Zoe. Sitting at the far table with Tony, she waved at her, and Zoe saw and waved back.  Zoe had been kind of a mentor and protector of hers, and the other younger girls.  Karen had even learned some of her moves from Zoe to protect herself. Excusing herself from Tony for a moment, she went over to talk with Zoe.

As Tony watched her go, his mind went back to what he had learned the night before. It seemed that for someone in Pete’s position, he had come across a number of things that had to be kept secret.  Incriminating stuff, against students, prefects, staff, and even teachers.  All, it seemed, except for one……

Tony frowned, trying to think.  If Jake had been the ’Panty Planter’, and it sure seemed as if he had, it seemed highly likely that he would have had enough time to do just what Tony himself had done…Go through the files in Pete’s office.  Tony had looked through every file and scrap of paper, only taking what had looked like contained adverse information on any person, plus that sheaf of Student Files.   But as he had laid it all out in the bed in the privacy of his room, he realized that there was a file missing on one prominent person at the school. 

He had searched everything in his time at the Office, so there was no sense in returning there.  Besides, he had to return the key to Mr. Luntz today.  He wouldn’t risk raising his suspicion, as Mr. Luntz always seemed highly suspicious of everybody.  If asked, he would say he didn’t find anything.  Tony also doubted the stupid-ass Prefects had even looked at any of the papers, as they had been sent there to uncover the panties hidden in the office.  If they had been after anything else, they would have just stripped the place bare.

No, only Pete alone had access to what was contained in those Files.  Pete knew enough about the Students and adults at the school to have the place shut down and maybe even send some of them to Jail if the contents of what was on those documents were made public.  Pete, however, was a squeaky-clean boy who would never divulge that type of privileged information, which was probably why he had been picked for that position, after the antics of Gary Smith had forced the administration to do something.  It seemed, though, that maybe even the administration didn’t even know the extent of the Information that Pete had collected on everybody in the short time he had been on the job.

Which made the missing document all the more mysterious.  If Jake had taken it, which Tony believed he had, then there had to be a reason.  The file on Jake himself was still there, although Jake may have left that to deflect suspicion away from him. The only reason Tony even knew he had been there is that he dropped his Student I.D. Card after picking the lock with it.  Probably hadn’t missed it since he wasn’t at School anymore as a Student.

Tony had secreted the papers in his secret hiding spot at the cave, for the time being.  He would have to find Pete and talk to him about all this.  And before he went to Dr. Crabblesnich with the evidence to clear Pete, that boy was gonna level with him, for only Pete would know what was in the missing file.

Karen came happily back to the table. She and Zoe had arranged to temporarily room together in the new Dorm arrangement.  When the new semester came in January, Karen would room with her friend Melody Adams, a girl whom Tony only knew slightly.  Karen chatted away about how glad she was that Zoe was back at School, and how well they would get along.  Tony smiled and nodded, but his mind was still on the mystery.  The bell finally rang, calling Students back to class.  Tony walked Karen to her class, kissed her goodbye, then sprinted to the School Store to return the key to Mr. Luntz.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:49:12 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »
The hallways were empty as Tony silently approached the School Store. Mr. Luntz lowered his magazine to look and see who it was, and then pushed the metal tray forward without saying a word.  Tony threw the keys in it, but kept standing before the counter, what caused the Janitor to stop reading again.

"I guess you didn't find anything.  Did you ?", Mr. Luntz said sarcastically.

"It was a real mess over there”, Tony said. “The Prefects haven't made it easy..."

"Not my problem, kid, unless I have to clean it all”, Mr. Luntz rumbled. “So ?"

"Well... You were right”, Tony lied. “There wasn't any clue.  Anyone who did that was a professional."

Mr. Luntz sighed, and turned the page of his magazine, discovering another set of photos showing ‘green’ landscapes.  Tony turned away and headed in direction of the Cafeteria, but a beeping sound right before the entryway caught his attention.  He stopped, and picked the object out of his pocket.  He already know how this worked.

"Tony ? Do you receive me ?", crackled the voice from the Walkie-Talkie.

"Fuck you, Algie”, Tony hissed into the Transceiver.  Algie had returned to School this week, a month after having his nut blown off in that mysterious attack in the Dragon Wing’s Basement side room.

"You’re going to talk better, if you don't want you little secret to be revealed”, came Algie’s voice. “Right ?"

Tony looked around him. If Algie had called at just the right moment, he had to be in sight.  After a short time, he caught a glimpse of a green sweater clumsily hidden behind a locker.

"(static)... new pants. You have one hour”, the radio crackled.

"What ? I don't give a fuck if your pants are soaked, you hear ?", Tony said, sneaking towards Algie’s hiding place.

"Don't be crude...", the radio voice started.

Tony threw the homemade Walkie-Talkie right at the locker next to the fat Nerd, and the clanging metal sound caused him to flee.  But Tony didn't even have to run, it just took two steps to grab Algie and push him to the ground.

"Your secret... Will be told... Anyway…”, Puffed Algie.

"Think a little bit.  Is there any evidence ?  Any witness ?", Tony hissed.

"I saw you.  They all will believe me !", exclaimed Algie.

"Don't be ridiculous.  Our so-called work together is over !  Do you get me ?  The only reason I don‘t kick your ass is because of what you been through lately."  With a final shake, Tony walked away, taking his time to trample on the Nerd Transmitter.

But as Tony walked away from the sniveling Nerd, it occurred to him that Algie seemed a little bit bolder as a result of his trauma.  Without knowing it, Tony, along with everyone else, would find out in a month’s time just how bold.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:30:24 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »
Tony was waiting at the Front Gate entry shelter, which was still manned during School hours.

"Name ?", said the Prefect.

"Tony Calderone”, he answered sullenly.

"Purpose in the town ?", the Prefect continued.

"Hey, no one cares about that, just give me that pass !", Tony growled.

"Security Matters." answered the prefect behind the counter of the shelter.

"Eating.", Tony said with resignation.

"What, don't you like in the Cafeteria ?", the Prefect queried.  “Where at ?”

"The French Restaurant.", Tony said impatiently.

"I repeat my first question…What don't you...", the Prefect began.

"Because there isn't any Thermidor Lobster with Caviar. OK ?", Tony quipped snidely.

The Prefect rolled the eyes and put the waited-for pink paper pass on the counter.  Tony took it and headed in direction of Old Bullworth Vale.  After crossing the small bridge, he made his way out to the end of the wooden dock, where he met Pete, sitting on a bench.  The now-former Mediator opened his eyes wide as he saw Tony, and quickly got up to greet him and shake his hand.

"I got news for you, Pete, and a request”, said Tony.

"I'm listening”, Pete said. “What do you need ?”

"Well, I used some finesse to get into your old Office, which allowed me to look about here and there…”, Tony began.

"How was it ?”, Pete interrupted,  “I mean…My furniture is still in one piece, isn't it ?”

"It looked allright”, Tony said, dismissively.  “But listen…Under some papers on the floor, I found this."  He threw Jake's Student I.D. card on Pete's knees.

"There's no doubt now”, Tony said. “I haven't told anyone but you."

"Ohh…I think I begin to get it...", Pete said, revelation dawning on his face.

"And listen, during my visit I took some of your documents", Tony admitted.

"Really ?  They didn‘t take them ?”, Pete said, surprised. “That information is…Sensitive."

"Wait.” Tony held up his hand. “I know that they could send half of the School to prison. But that's not the point. One of the Student Files is missing."

Pete had put his face between his hands, looking at the calm water through his fingers. Tony respected his silence, and then gently tapped on his shoulder. "Pete, come on... I need to know who this is..."

Pete sighed. “On the face of it, the file was about Derby Harrington….But…...”

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:38:38 PM by BloodChuckZ »