News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: No sound,music  (Read 9256 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: No sound,music
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »
it might not be best to talk about piratebay or any other torrent site here for sharing bully files since that can lead to trouble here and that is the last thing any of us wants.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »
nvm

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
it might not be best to talk about piratebay or any other torrent site here for sharing bully files since that can lead to trouble here and that is the last thing any of us wants.
I think talking about it is OK, just posting links to it isn't.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 05:33:03 PM »
Well....in any case it's best to err on the side of caution. Since this forum IS monitored by some of the ppl at rockstar.....last thing we need is for their lawyers to get involved and give us a cease and desist notice....that would suck bigtime.

Not to mention anyone clicking a link in posts leaves tracks back to here in the form of http referrers which leaves traces back to the point of origin and it is just somthing I have learned a great deal about over my years of being on the net.

It is generally best to keep potentially sensitive topics/chats/links restricted to PM's instead since those are private and not viewable by the general public nor are they indexed by the google search engine bot....though private forums are indexed and generally viewable online if you know how to use google caches.... 8)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 06:45:46 PM »
I doubt R* even care about Bully since they're extremely focused on MP3 and GTA V, plus Bully PC IS £0.99p. BUT it is rare to find on PC thats why people pirate Bully.  8)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 07:50:20 PM »
Aye, Agreed there but I am just trying to stay on the legal side of things for this forum since it is not my forum nor am I the one that runs things.....all I do is just try to do the job in my neck of the woods and just keep things as clean as possible.

I have seen too many sites get shut down just because of a bad link or two....even for somthing thats considered old...etc....the copyrights still remain and are actively enforced so....just think about what I have said and it will make a lot of sense....

Unless bully gets officially marked as abandonware by rockstar (highly doubt that) or they give us the rights to give copies out for free (doubt that one even higher) then its safe to assume that any links to a pirated copy can land any or all of us in legal hot water.....this is the usa afterall we are talking about here and they take it extremely serious on copyrights...etc.

that being said.....best we let this thread go back to its original subject.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 01:31:25 AM »
My best advice for Jimmy is to just buy it off eBay and not pirate it, if you don't have enough money to buy a $5 dollar game then go ahead and pirate it, lol.