News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mr. Martin Audio Files  (Read 3095 times)

Offline AkematLynn

• How May I Be Of A Disturbance To You?
  • Nothing to see here people, move along!
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Mr. Martin Audio Files
« on: May 07, 2014, 06:58:57 PM »
I think I'm posting this in the right place but sorry if i'm not. I've had the dialogue files of all the characters in the game converted on my computer for a while now as I followed the directions on how to do so. However, I noticed that Mr. Martin's dialogue refused to convert with everything else. At first I thought it was my mistake but after downloading all the audio files as well I noticed they weren't mixed in with those either. All you get for him are a few errand lines. This may seem unimportant to many others but it's important to me. I do a lot of writing for the Bully fandom and usually I like to study the characters before I do too much writing about them and listening to their dialogue files helps me with this. I'm aware that Mr. Martin is alleged to be Wade and Christy's father. Many sources I look at keeps telling me that Wade and Mr. Martin have matching dialogue but nobody ever gives an example of this alleged match up. Can someone help me figure out why his files won't convert or at the very least give me their matching dialogue lines? I have Wade's already and have been stalking Mr. Martin in game on both the scholarship edition for PC and the Ps2 version for months now but this is taking forever, Please help!

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Martin Audio Files
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 01:42:27 PM »
I can't help you with getting his lines, but I know quite a bit about Mr. Martin if it helps. I've been able to gather quite a bit of info on him from what I heard from him ingame. He had a rough childhood, and of course married, had 2 kids, and divorced, from what Wade says. He runs a seafood resturant according to his errand, but I heard some things that indicate he's unemployed and can't get a job (Maybe he was unemployed and possibly a hobo in the beta?) and he doesn't have much money. Something must have really made his relationship with Mrs. Martin really hard to withstand, I never heard him talk about her (I stalked him and heard a lot of lines, he interested me.) which would also explain why Christy doesn't talk about it, and why she often talks about commiting suicide, as it may have really affected her.

Wade talks about hating his dad quite a bit, so he may have gotten it, or it hasn't sunk in what really happened, whatever did happen. She could have been cheating, or he could have, or anything. The divorce probably bankrupted him, and that's why his lines implicate he's unemployed and poor, the errand was probably an oversight.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:30:30 PM by Sphinx »

Offline AkematLynn

• View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:05:05 PM »
Thank you, this helps me some!

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 07:54:06 AM »
Woah that is weird...
It doesn't seem to let me convert them either. They're probably stashed somewhere in the other audio files that Bully uses.
(There are a few files with a huge mess of sound effects and low/high quality voicelines in them).

Offline AkematLynn

• View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:06:11 PM »
Yeah, I tried those as well already, I've converted every single thing that can be converted. The voices, the sound effects, the cut scene dialogue, everything and still nothing :(