News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: im thinking about getting a xbox 360 and i want a hundred reasons why i should get 1  (Read 9289 times)

Offline Gui

• View Profile
^Different years.

Quote from: DGAF;63040
nah i wouldn't say it was either but it won it. The story mode is too short, i bought it at 8am on the day of release and had it finnished by 1pm. I did give it another play through on veteran, well i tried, i think i'm half way through, its so fuckin hard!

Yesterday i finished the game on regular, now i'm trying veteran and yeah it's really hard. Just when you think you killed every enemy on the screen, they just spawn out of nowhere, not to mention the frag fest :mad:

Btw i just got the mile high club achievement yesterday, took me forever. I shot the last guy right in the head with 1 sec left, then i went fucking ballistic!!!!! By far the hardest achievement i got.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Oh, thank god

Chrissy

Quote from: Bully_Nut;63031
when it first came out and i played abit of it at a mates, i thought it was utter shit, he was talking it up so much, and i was just bored.

how wrong i was, its one of the best storylines ive ever seen in a game

now

would you kindly
go play it Scott

OMG YES, the storyline is orgasmic. -creams-

And yes, Marcus, I agree.

WOULD YOU KINDLY GO PLAY IT, SCOTT?!

Chrissy

Oh yeah, COD4 -

First thing I did when I got home from my holiday, COD4. I rule.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Quote from: Gui;63049
^Different years.

Yesterday i finished the game on regular, now i'm trying veteran and yeah it's really hard. Just when you think you killed every enemy on the screen, they just spawn out of nowhere, not to mention the frag fest :mad:

Btw i just got the mile high club achievement yesterday, took me forever. I shot the last guy right in the head with 1 sec left, then i went fucking ballistic!!!!! By far the hardest achievement i got.

Holy fuck, gratz man, i'll have to give this another try but i'm waiting for my Xbox Live to be fucked before i play it, i just can't play offline mode when i know i can be playin online, if ya know what i mean

Quote from: Chrissy;63071
OMG YES, the storyline is orgasmic. -creams-

And yes, Marcus, I agree.

WOULD YOU KINDLY GO PLAY IT, SCOTT?!

Yes. Yes i will.

Gonna try and find it for cheapness online right now.

Chrissy

I think I saw it for the 360 for something like 15 quid in Game in London. Or it was HMV, I forget.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
£15? awesome, i piss £15

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
dunno about conversions, but i bought mine for $64 aus

that was a week back

Chrissy

Quote from: DGAF;63104
£15? awesome, i piss £15

Well, from now on, every time you have to piss, you can piss in my hands or wallet. That's $30-fuckin-USD. Shit's even more expensive in NJ now that I'm back.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
£15 is 176,50 SEK (swedish currency) and that's pretty much for a hobo like me, that's like 68 penguin canes (kickass candy). Well anyway I think you should buy a 360 for the online, the games, GTA4 (yes this has a category of it's own) and 97 other reasons I won't type.

Chrissy

Heh. $30 USD is a lot for me, too.  Fuckin' fills my car only halfway, tho'. :\

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
$30 AUS is a fair bit, its like, almost $50 :O

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Swedish money isn't worth that much and that sucks.

Chrissy

US dollars used to be worth something, until the mental midget got office not once, but twice.

Fucking cunt.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
ahahah no shit.

Now the AUS dollar is around about the American Mark. Its beautiful for when i wanna buy stuff online.