News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully RP Site  (Read 3342 times)

Offline SMatsuoka

• View Profile
Bully RP Site
« on: June 17, 2009, 05:32:08 AM »
I just barely started one up, and I was wondering if people would be interested in joining. That said, I'm not sure that this is the appropriate place to post it. I saw that other people were posting both RP threads and website threads so I figured why not. If there's a problem with it go ahead and remove it, I won't take it personally! Both original characters and ones from the game are accepted...

Just wanna know if you would be interested, rather than posting the link just yet.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:31:20 AM by SMatsuoka »

Offline Trinity

• View Profile
Bully RP Site
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »
I'm interested. I've been looking for a good Bully rp. Most of em I don't usually like so I've still been looking.

Offline SMatsuoka

• View Profile
Bully RP Site
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 05:10:38 AM »
Here you go!

Like I said, I just started it up so now would be an easy time to get used to the site. :D

Offline SMatsuoka

• View Profile
Crap...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 06:24:47 AM »
I decided that it needs just a little more work, but I'll post the link here as soon as I'm done with it! :oops:

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Bully RP Site
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:21:13 PM »
Quote from: nflshopsale;69831
Nflshopsale sell latest NHL jersey range online throught www.nflshopsale.com.  There's a clearance section of nhl hockey jersey, authentic nhl jerseys, nhl replica jerseys, vintage nhl jerseys, with discounted cheap jerseys too, bring you a really cool expericence shopping nhl jersey online.

^Kinda random isn't it?

Sure I'd be interested in a Bully RP.

Offline Idjdude

• View Profile
Bully RP Site
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 01:29:11 AM »
Quote from: SMatsuoka;69632
I just barely started one up, and I was wondering if people would be interested in joining. That said, I'm not sure that this is the appropriate place to post it. I saw that other people were posting both RP threads and website threads so I figured why not. If there's a problem with it go ahead and remove it, I won't take it personally! Both original characters and ones from the game are accepted...

Just wanna know if you would be interested, rather than posting the link just yet.

Do it.. It'd be cool.

Offline Like.A.Puppet.Only.Dumber

• View Profile
Bully RP Site
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 05:18:34 AM »
I've got an RP going on ff.net which is going pretty okay if anyone would be interested in that :p