News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey lets play Bully RPG  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Tairu

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« on: June 14, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
Okay first lets  make Charcters

Name-Tairu Szoola

Clique - Gothic Gangsta

Bio - He was sent here by his mother because he was always doing bad things. He hopes to become the most popular kid at Bullsworth. He hates the preps and greasers. He also loves Rap offs.

What he looks like - He wears a black shirt witha skull and baggy black pants that have chains on them. He has black shoes and a Brown haircut that looks like Garys hair.  He even has a gold T chain.

Girlfriend- none at the moment

Weapons - Slingshot and baseball bat

Friends - none at the moment

Offline DamonWest

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »
Name- Alexandr Morozov

Clique - Jocks

Bio - He is new in Bullworth, he comes from Eastern Europe and back there he played rugby, that's why he joined jocks.

What he looks like - He is also big type jock like Ted, Damon, Casey, Luis and Juri, he always shaves his head with his father's knife as a school tradition, kinda weird, so usually he walks with buzzcut. In spring/summer/fall he wears Bullworth Football jersey, crisp jeans, rugby shoes, and team bandages on his hands (1 blue and 1 white). In winter he wears black beanie, blue rugby sweater, crisp jeans, rugby shoes.

Fighting style - Usually like Damon or Ted, but he will tackle more often than they.

Girlfriend- Doesn't have yet, usually as jock, he is respected by cheerleaders.

Weapons - Fists

Friends - Jocks.

Attitude against other students - He doesn't bully anyone, but when someones blood revenge him, he will be very hostile to it.

Some dialogue:
Talking with someone: ''I have heard this new sport called ''fat guys with umbrellas'', is it good?''
Positive answer to Jimmy: ''Oh, hi! Lets go eat!''
Negative answer: ''You don't want to live anymore?''
Fighting someone: ''I hope that is not my blood!''
Knocked-out: ''Blyad'' (translation: Slut in russian)
Got hit: ''Ti cho? Sovsem ahrenel?'' (translation: Whatta? Gone stupid? or something similar)
Walking: ''Where was Dr. Crabblesnitch's office again?''
Got swirlied: ''Thank God, that is not my toilet.''
and there is more.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:28:36 PM by DamonWest »

Offline Johnny Kay

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
Name - Johnny Kay

Clique - Greasers

Bio - Recent join Bullworth Academy from a savagely-burnt down summer school that he has cause. During his stay at Bullworth, Johnny Kay cause so much destruction and mayhem, Pete then begins to snitch to headmaster, which he eventually expelled Johnny and official becomes a well-known and tough-rep Greasers.

What he looks like- Has a strong muscline body, Hazel eyes, fluffy fringe with a curl like Grease, wears a tuxedo with a gold frame watch and a sparkling shiny italian shoes and usually carries three bat stuck together (aka Three Clover) as a protection from the feds.

Girlfriend - Too busy for that..

Weapons - The Three Clover.

Friends - Basically, everyone in the Greasers.

Alliances - Russel Crew, Townies.

Offline Like.A.Puppet.Only.Dumber

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 08:32:26 AM »
Name Billie Cox

Clique Townies

Bio Billie lives in one of the many rusted, roach infested caravans in Blue Skies on her own since her mother took off with a dock worker a few months ago. She kept this info to herself though, as she enjoys the fact that she doesn't have to go to school anymore or do anything at all for that matter. Despite not having to go to school she still hangs around Bullworth Academy, mainly to try and bum money of whoever she can intimidate.

Appearance Billie is tall and a bit too skinny (from living off crappy food). She has purple/pink two-toned hair with an undercut, blue eyes, pale skin, wears a orange and black bikini top under a black string-vest and a pair of pretty bright pink and purple flowery boardshorts. On her feet she wears tattered white converse.

Relationships Billie is bi, but doesn't really care about getting into relationships with anyone. But if there's someone around and she's bored, it'll help pass the time.

Weapons None, but she fights dirty. With guys she normally focuses on kicks to the crotch.

Friends The Townies, mainly Edgar and Gurney.

Enemies She doesn't regard anyone as enemies, but because she is a townie she automatically hates Bullworth Academy kids - the Greasers in particular. She doesn't consider it bullying when she tortures the weaker kids outside of the school for their money so she can go buy food etc.

--

Hope it's okay if I join in, it was just looking a bit boy heavy lol xD

Offline MIK83

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »
Name - Mikhail Karamazov

Clique - Goths

Bio - Mikhail is Juri's older brother, although Juri denies having him as an older brother.  Juri claims Mikael was adopted from Russia by his parents.  Mikhail first went to the same high school where the townies once went before becoming drop-outs, until Edgar Munsen planted a fake dirty bomb in his locker which led to Mikael being expelled.  He then enrolled at Bullworth Academy in the 2007-2008 school year.  He became a member of the newly formed goth clique.

Appearance - He is tall and muscular, slightly taller than Gurney, has a shaved head, and a red goatee.  Has a tribal tattoo on his left arm. He wears a black T-shirt that says "Licensed Townie Torturer", black cargo pants, black army boots, and a spiked bracelet on his right wrist.  In the winter he wears a long black coat over his "licensed townie torturer" shirt, black cargo pants, black fingerless gloves, spiked bracelet, black army boots.

Relationships - He had a fling with the goth chick named Luna, until she decided to date another goth named Ezekiel.  He has a mild dislike for Ezekiel even though he'll defend him if he's attacked.

Weapons - He likes to use firecrackers, he sometimes threatens to throw ninja stars at you even though you'll never see him using one.

Friends - The Goths, mainly the leader Jonathan.

Enemies - After what happened at the high school, he has a very intense hatred for the townies, he's not really enemies with anyone else other than maybe Juri of the jock clique, as he sometimes makes mean remarks about Juri when he's holding a conversation with another goth.  When he comes in contact with a townie or a jock, he bullies them and demands their money.  The townies usually refuse and get bullied, while the jocks pay him not to beat them up.

Dialogue - "I love to beat up those townies, they deserve it for their lack of ambition."

"Maybe I should be an interrogator for a government agency.  I bet I can make people talk."

(When being taunted by an enemy) "You want me to maim and torture you?!"

(When being taunted by an enemy) "Unless you're tired of breathing, I suggest you back down."

(When being taunted by an enemy) "Would you like me to jam a ninja star in your eye?"

I posted the whole article about Mikhail Karamazov on the Bully Wikia page here:  http://bullygame.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Your_own_Bully_Character#MIK83.27s_character
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:59:46 AM by MIK83 »

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »
Name-Jacob Babcock

Clique-Bullies

Bio-Goes to the academy because it is nearby.

Appearance-Dark brown hair, usually wears the Bullworth White Polo Shirt, and jeans.

Age-16

Relationships-Usually most friendly to Eunice, and Christy. He is completly straight.

Weapons-Always carrys around a spud gun.

Fighting Style- A mix of jimmy's, and Damons

Friends-Bullies, and non-cliques.

Enemies-Nerds, and Jocks
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:44:14 PM by Jacob »

Offline bucky67

• View Profile
Hey lets play Bully RPG
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 09:28:47 PM »
Name:Peter

clique: preps

bio:as a well known aire to the ken co. oil company,he is the richest kid in bullworth.

info:brown hair:combed back aquaberry sweater,aquaberry slacks,and italian loafers.

weapon(s):firecrackers,slingshot,and eggs

dialauge:
(talking):my dad told me that we're losing money!
(positive)Hey!how are you?
negative:you really are a dumbass,aren't you?

girlfriend: pinky

best friend:darby Harington

fightstyle:boxing,advanced
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 09:30:40 PM by bucky67 »

Offline sneakyguy12345

• View Profile
Can I still be in this RP?
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »
Name:Connor shorts

Bio: Got expelled from alot of schools because he does alot of pranks in fact he loves pranks and ending up in bullworth, he tends to make alot of stink bombs and firecrackers and Icthing powder bombs and is really good at using the slingshot but cant last in a close quarters fight.

What he looks like: Wears a yellow shirt and light jeans and dyes his hair blonde and white shoes.

Weopons: Firecrackers and stink bombs and icthing powder bombs and slingshot

Personitaly: Really hyper and happy seems nice but behind that is a phyco prankster.

Clique: None

Friends:non-Cliques

Enemies:None because he never got caught pranking all of the cliques

Girlfriend: None yet
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:55:31 PM by sneakyguy12345 »