News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Eunice  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Eunice
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:09:40 PM »
What do you guys think of Eunice?

I think she is one of the funniest characters on the game.

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Eunice
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »
I actually think she's pretty funny too even if she is really gross looking, walks funny, and kisses horribly. "Hm... My legs hurt." "Maybe I'll try out for sports!" XD But she's still one of my least favorite characters. The reason being the scene with her and Pedro in the bathroom in "Save Algie". Lord only knows what she was doing to him and "showing" him. Poor wittle guy :(

Offline Like.A.Puppet.Only.Dumber

• View Profile
Eunice
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 04:33:18 AM »
Eunice is hilarious :D I love her waddle and the 'ohmygod ohmygod' when she sees Jimmy in the girls dorm. Urgh I totally forgot about the thing with her and Pedro in the bathroom... that was pretty horrific xD

Offline BullyNr○1

• View Profile
Eunice
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
Eunice,,when I first so her (ya know when you kiss her for the first time) I was shocked!! :O :P
I didn't think I would ever kiss a girl like that, but based on her character: she's very kind and funny :D
Oh and the Pedro Thingy was pretty gross

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Eunice
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »
Quote from: JessiLikesRainbows;69903
I actually think she's pretty funny too even if she is really gross looking, walks funny, and kisses horribly. "Hm... My legs hurt." "Maybe I'll try out for sports!" XD But she's still one of my least favorite characters. The reason being the scene with her and Pedro in the bathroom in "Save Algie". Lord only knows what she was doing to him and "showing" him. Poor wittle guy :(

It sounded like Pedro was pretty willing to do whatever he and Eunice were doing because Eunice said "Stop tickeling me and I'll show you!". Still god knows what they were doing. I like Eunice a lot though.

Offline DamonWest

• View Profile
Eunice
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »
I have nothing against her, I have seen many fat people, mostly girls in school. Sometimes she is gross, but sometimes funny.