News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: glitch !  (Read 2901 times)

Offline n00b h8r

• View Profile
glitch !
« on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »
OMG !!! Ok, I was in the boys dorm fighting someone then I ran the open door, It never want on to the load screen, it was just like a flat image of the yards outside the boys dorms e.c.t , so I run a around then suddenly I keep on fall through whiteness for ages and then it suddenly says knocked out, It looked as if I fall through dimensions

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
glitch !
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 07:18:22 AM »
Pretty usual glitch.

Offline blue ninja costume

• View Profile
    • http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/
glitch !
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »
the other day I was playing and I saw a cop bust another cop it was weird because I got in trouble and I was on a bike and a cop started casing me on a scooter my trouble meter went down so the cop kept riding the scooter then all of a sudden another cop punched him off the scooter and grabed him and busted him I geuss it was because he wasnt wearing a helmet but it was cool to watch:)

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
glitch !
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 03:39:55 PM »
Quote from: blue ninja costume;43366
the other day I was playing and I saw a cop bust another cop it was weird because I got in trouble and I was on a bike and a cop started casing me on a scooter my trouble meter went down so the cop kept riding the scooter then all of a sudden another cop punched him off the scooter and grabed him and busted him I geuss it was because he wasnt wearing a helmet but it was cool to watch:)

Try speaking out this sentence without stopping.

Offline blue ninja costume

• View Profile
    • http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/
glitch !
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »
yea I geuss I should have split it up

Offline Bully Master

• View Profile
glitch !
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »
I Did It!

Chrissy

glitch !
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
It sounds like a schizophrenic is saying it, but somehow manages to make the sentences a bit more coherent.

Offline STEELER16

• View Profile
glitch !
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 01:23:07 AM »
Yeah that happens alot in games made by rockstar.Its called ghost town.Its a glitch thats in all of ther games(bully,grand theft auto,manhunt).It has to do with the game engine they use.