News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Trouble Meter ?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« on: September 25, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
We all have been bothered from the prefects, one day or the other. Each time you hit Sheldon or another kid, they all immediately run to you, even in a hidden place. We must admit that the Bully trouble meter is not so good... I've just bought the game Scarface (The World Is Yours) and I discovered in it a real better system for trouble. Here is how it works :

All the system works with visibility. When you make trouble, it grows a bit. If you are near of an authority figure, it grows (because you are more visible). But if you hide, it goes down. The visibility meter is around the mini-map. If it's full, you have to lose them in time (I mean, become out of reach). If not, then... You fucked up, and then you're killed in seconds. In Bully it could  be the time when all prefects run to you ; so it could have a sense, because they all know where you are (visibility).

What do you think about this system ? I tried to be precise, but if you need to know something about it, I'll write it. ;)

Mike_W

New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »
I don't have a problem with it the way it is, but I think that there should be a cheat to turn it off.

Offline MIK83

• View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »
There are action replay codes that you could use for the PS2 version to keep your trouble meter to the lowest possible level.  I don't know what site it's on, but you could google it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 03:35:55 PM »
If you could turn it off, Jimmy could run havock everywhere, and never be busted....And, in a way, would make the whole game rather boring after a while...The fun things for me were Finding all the places that Jimmy couldn't be busted, and writing up the guide for it...And it was so neat to keep finding another place...

Running from the Authority Figures is half the fun of the game, really....Outsmarting those dumb fucks is a blast all to itself.....Even though I have just about found everywhere there is to not be busted, it's still neat to outrun those Idiots -- Then turn around and start shooting them when they are winded....

Mike_W

New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »
I find it fucking annoying to mow the lawn though. I try to run from the prefects and some piece of shit just stands in my way and causes me to lose ground and inevitably get busted.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »
I just run with the Spud Gun and shoot them out of the way as I go.....

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
I use running headbutts, pretty effective to clear the way while running out of the prefects. But try to run fast after this !

Mike_W

New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »
Yeah, but you run a big risk of them grabbing you while doing that.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 06:10:25 AM »
Mercury....How do you do those running headbuts...??

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
New Trouble Meter ?
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »
From my memory, that was a headbutt... If not, that's only a shoulder impact "Spear" style. Anyway, when you're running fast, press square.