News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: help editing adults  (Read 2460 times)

Offline GamerLover98

• I LOVE PLAYIN GAMES LIKE BULLY!!! XD
    • View Profile
help editing adults
« on: July 10, 2012, 04:45:13 PM »
is there a way to take away there ability to grapple and bust people except for authorities? i dont care if they fight back or not i just dont want all the townadults to bust me or other kids who fights them

you know what i mean? so if there is a way to do it please tell me how

thank you :)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: help editing adults
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »
I think that one of the other modders here....possibly RedBlaster may be able to shed some light on this. I think it has to do with the fighting style for the adults which would have to be changed because the bust move is unique to authority and adults alike and while I have a fighting style selector in the works....it is not quite ready yet due to how the scripts get loaded.

My suggestion would be to change just the fighting style of the adults and not the authority figures (like the cops and prefects) while keeping their faction intact....see where that gets you.

You can also try poking around in pedstats.dat and read through the comments at the beginning section of that file and it may have some values you can change to also help with this. Beyond that I have no other answers.

Hope that helps.  8)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 03:00:47 PM »
It's faction specific (TOWNPERSON).

Now you CAN change that to SHOPKEEP, but that'll remove all the townsfolk of Bullworth Town and Old Bullworth Vale.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
He could always try changing them to students instead which will be easier possibly.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 06:13:11 PM »
Actually, it's a bother. Not as easy as changing between school factions.

Ervik

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 09:36:11 AM »
Sorry to bring back this old topic, but I just want to clear up on how to do this the right way. Since I did this years ago. As already said, change every TOWNPERSON to SHOPKEEP in ide.img. Then open population.dat in Triggers and exchange every the number of TOWNPERSON to SHOPKEEP in the places you want to spawn them. Then set TOWNPERSON as 0. If you understand what I'm trying to say.

You'll get every townsperson to spawn anywhere in town. And it makes the town feel more alive.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 08:59:17 PM »
Sorry to bring back this old topic, but I just want to clear up on how to do this the right way. Since I did this years ago. As already said, change every TOWNPERSON to SHOPKEEP in ide.img. Then open population.dat in Triggers and exchange every the number of TOWNPERSON to SHOPKEEP in the places you want to spawn them. Then set TOWNPERSON as 0. If you understand what I'm trying to say. You'll get every townsperson to spawn anywhere in town. And it makes the town feel more alive.

This is what Bullworth needs.  More People.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 11:56:13 AM »
Sadly, yes.
There are a few unused characters that could easily fit in.
Not sure why Rockstar decided to not use them.