News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Stupid Wal-mart employee  (Read 3266 times)

Offline redturtle18

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« on: October 18, 2006, 07:33:57 AM »
I'm not sure if this counts as off-topic but it involves Bully.

Anyway, so I called one of the two Wal-marts within 15 minutes of me (go fiqure) and asked them if they had gotten Bully in yet and they told me they had. So now I'm very excited and happy. But when I got there and looked at the display case I realized that they didn't have any copies left. :(

I walked up to the guy at the counter, a very old man. I asked him, hopeing against fate that somehow I had overy looked it "Do you have any copies of Bully?". He looks at me and says "Oh, are you the boy who called? Yes, we have plenty. Didn't you see them?" He then walks over to the display, opens it, and pulls out a copy of the ANT bully! :mad:

Now... I've always tried to respect my elders and I guess someone could make a mistake like that but goddamn it. I really just wanted to lay into him right infront of all the customers. But... I quitely informed him that that was not the game I was talking about and left.

I did eventually get the game as the other Wal-mart had it in stock though. :D

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 08:03:09 AM »
Lol, man don't be slack i guess he's some old bloke on the pension trying to make some money lol, if that was me tho i would of cracked it at my self lol

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 08:28:10 AM »
How stupid can you get man you phoned up and even sayed to him do you have any BULLY copies in stock

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 08:31:31 AM »
Lol!!!!

Offline BullyFan101

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 05:18:07 PM »
Lol thats the best thing I've heard all day.

Offline Derim

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 06:13:06 PM »
Hey you know have some respect he probably has an ear peice in or something if hes elderly hell dont go bannanas bout it least you got teh game lol we gotta wait till 27th!!! lol why didnt you just preorder it like i have to avoide all of these problems?

Offline redturtle18

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
I was just angry that I drove all the way over there for nothing and it was because they had some old man on his last leg running electronics. It's wal-mart's fault.

Offline Shawn

• IGNORE ME!
    • View Profile
old guy?
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 03:27:02 PM »
was he a really old gut or sumthin becuze i did see one and asked him and he did the same thing!!! a mail truck pulled up and i got the first copy!!!!!:D but the next day i went there and there were no more!!! people rushed to get it i guess!:eek:

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 03:45:20 PM »
the woman at GAME was almost as dumb, I said canis canem edit to her and she said what? so i said bully and she said oh right and checked for about 5 mins then said, "its for ps2 right?" I had to hold my tongue lol "yes it is" i said, then finally she said, yeah it will be in tomorrow.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 05:28:57 PM »
This thread is older than Jesus, you can notice since they talk about it being released soon and fraybentos still posted back then. Now he has turned to the dark side.

Offline hearty

• View Profile
Stupid Wal-mart employee
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
He was old...