News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 14667 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2011, 01:46:23 AM »
Yeah, that kind of shit sucks.  I've had to go take care of the neighbors dogs when they just took off.....Left two dogs chained up in the back.  went and fed  & watered them, man were they thin....Poor things, friendly dogs too.  Those people never came back, so we finally took them in and gave them away later, as I got too much to take care of myself.  But the sheer inhumane way that these dogs were abandonded was just sick. 

I don't see why people even have animals if all they do just put them out back and never do anything with them at all.  That is stinking cruel.  Perhaps the worst kind of abuse.

I keep my dogs inside, except on walks and to do their pee & poops outside.  I built a 'dog run' out back for times when it is warm enough for them to be out for awhile.  In short, I interact with them every day.  Funny thing....Dogs need love too, just like us.

Chrissy

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2011, 01:48:08 AM »
That's why I think there should be stricter penalties for unnecessary acts of violence against animals.

Ever notice how they only pick on small animals, too? Go fuck with a bear. Or a shark.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2011, 01:50:56 AM »
Its called care. If you can't do it then you better find someone who can, not let the animal die. Its even worse when people torture them. A couple  teens were arrested for burning a live dog on a barbecue. They didn't really recieve "justice" neither.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2011, 01:53:54 AM »
^^ I suppose that's why they aren't generally kept as pets, Ha Ha......

(Wasn't there a cartoon about a girl with a pet Shark ?  Can't remember the name).

^ It's criminal how people treat animals.  One thing to look at is, if that's what they do to their animals, think what they do to their kids.....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 01:57:56 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2011, 01:56:20 AM »
Wasn't there also a case where a little kid got eaten by a pet python? As a result the people killed it. How can you blame the fuckin snake?!  Not his fault.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:46 AM »
It ate it, who cares whose fault, thought people.