News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I need to remember to save!  (Read 2673 times)

Offline theprepstrangler

• View Profile
I need to remember to save!
« on: September 28, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »
noooo id did it again after stronghold assault i turned it off without saving and im now somewhere way back in chapter 3 -_- im guessing im just gonna say fuck it to that save and keep playing on the one that's already finished with the game -____- why me man why me :cry:

Offline xxSamxx

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sam842
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »
Ugh..man, that sucks. That happened to me once. Well, in my case I finally completed a mission but I had to rush out of my room and shut it off >.< I was pissed off...majorly!

Offline theprepstrangler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 06:51:05 PM »
Quote from: xxSamxx;66164
Ugh..man, that sucks. That happened to me once. Well, in my case I finally completed a mission but I had to rush out of my room and shut it off >.< I was pissed off...majorly!

yeh.......i REALLY hate it after i forget to save after i did like 4 days of classes >=0

Offline JohnnyVincentRocksMySocks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 04:55:25 AM »
damn. i haven't turned off my ps2 since i first put the game in XD
but i need to remember to save, too. about two weeks ago i think it was, i had just finished the first mission in chapter 3, and i hadn't saved since i think halfway through chapter 2. then all of a sudden, when my game's on the loading screen, spelling out 'bully' again and again...it's totally stuck on that page. so i leave, make a cup of tea, drink it, make a second one (wow i just realized how long that actually must have taken lol) then i go back to my room and it's still on the loading page. i think i waited for, like, an hour before i was all "UUURRGHH!" and restarted my ps2. needless to say, i now save obsessively.