News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mods for Bully - Ultimate Modding Thread - Tutorials and Releases  (Read 177602 times)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: Mods for Bully - Ultimate Modding Thread - Tutorials and Releases
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »
you can't, it's been taken out, ive litterally disected every file to look for this upstairs sinse mad found it, but it isn't their, for the gym you will have to use a chaptertransisition, either download the flags mod or look at the mission select tutorial at [4.1].

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »
The boys dorm upstairs was removed in the final release of bully but was in the betas. I found the references in the scripting and other code to it but all traces of that part of the dorm was removed. However I can replace the boys dorm with a customized version of the girl's dorm with the textures the boys dorm has and basicly replace the entire thing, but it will take a lot of custom work to do and some time.

It is however on my long list of todo things for bully so don't worry, I will look into it when I get around to it but for now the best thing is to just work with what we have on hand and worry about the full custom stuff later on once the other little things get ironed out properly. After all...its like the shop teacher says: "you got to walk before you can run boyo"  8)

Offline GamerLover98

• I LOVE PLAYIN GAMES LIKE BULLY!!! XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »
so you mean like just take out the pink floors and walls and stuff in the girls dorm with?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Topic Updated  :laugh:

...please note for your information that from now on Red Blaster and Madman will be responsible for the running of this topic and answer queries and questions regarding this thread and update this topic in the future.

-Ste

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 05:30:33 AM »
I must say, when I was a lurker here I did my 1st ever mod by hex editing Johnny into freeroam, I was so happy, You guys should be proud of you're selfs :)

You have helped lots of people (too many tooooooooo count) lol

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2011, 04:01:48 PM »
Thanks Greaser :laugh:, This is why we do this, how are you finding the tuts?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »
Great :)

I know how to change skins and know how to hex-edit now. The next thing too do is to add peds to interiors, which I will do later since I am a little bit of a scared of doing since I might mess up my game xD

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
lol allways keep a backup matey, I'm sure you wont go wrong with it anyway, glad to see this revamped topic is making a lot of sense to people and these tuts are actually getting used and are credible to peoples progress in their modding careers, nothing makes me more happier than this. btw greasers I've just updated the topic with a few model id tuts if you want to check it out hopefully you won't be disappointed :happy:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Its sad though when guyrocksurworld101 on youtube or (bigbif on here) just asks for a link then downloads it and doesn't appreciate what they have done.

Sad thing is though that people still give him fighting styles, like milkerbarber, bullyimod123, and other people.

I know this since I'm a fan of the bully mod videos and I've seen enough to know bigbif is one of the biggest beggars around.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »
yea i agree with you their matey all he needs is a god damn begging bowl and a victorian porters hat and then he will be fit for the role of Oliver Twist for this years Christmas musical.

yea its a real shame that people do this and just don't create their own as this is killing off the modding community that people like me and you and others have worked so hard to build over the past year or so, but i must say looking on how good this websites doing now it does appear to be only a matter of time before things take off.

Also try the model lists if you can matey when you get time, i'm dieing to know if these tuts are at least followable

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 06:34:30 PM »
Sure, I'll test it out soon. It's the least I can do since you have done so many things for the modding community.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »
thank you very much greasers  :happy: :laugh:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
Just to make sure, you mean 4.3 right>?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2011, 06:43:54 PM »
yeayea 4.3 its also in the official topic aswell http://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=15013.0

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2011, 06:50:10 PM »
It seems there is already a bunch of positive comments on how it worked.. So it must work then. I don't think you need testers for that because it  seems people have done it and the were successful, or am I making no sense right now?

Look on the comments pretty positive  ;)