News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: If It Had DLC....  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
If It Had DLC....
« on: May 19, 2013, 04:41:35 AM »
So as many of you know most games are gauranteed to have DLC.

No doubt Bully 2  (It it ever gets made) will have DLC as well.

What DLC would you like to see?

Downloadable outfits for £5?
Mission Packs for £10?
Online Pass for £16?

I would like too see a Dead Rising styled DLC. No I don't mean Bullworth has a zombie invasion I mean Dead Rising 2 has 2 story DLC's (Case Zero and Case West)which give you info about what happened before the events of the game and after. Fairly short games for a very fair price. (£3 for Case Zero £7 for Case West)
I don't want to see DLC's that give you everything unlocked. Like WWE or Saints Row The Third. On the 360 Bully does have some achievements which unlock when you unlock something. (I.E Soda hat. Or the Gold Suit)
From my own experience with R* and DLC they are very fair with it. GTA IV Theme for the 360 is free. Yet some companies charge £4 for a simple picture. Which you can get in 1080p HD off Google put it on a USB and set it as your background.  (No it isn't console modding if anyone wonders) GTA EFLC seems to be very fairly priced too. Only gripe I have with the IV-EFLC DLC is that you need the GTA IV disk. (Unless you purchase the EFLC disk from a store)

Bully should never have DLC outfits. Unless they grant the character some ability. (I.E Black Ninja Outfit) It should never cost more than £1.

If Bully has a "seasonal multiplayer" I would like to see new maps. Like Black Ops 2. I think they are fairly priced (£10 for 5 maps means £2 for each individual map) and are a new challenge for those who have mastered the layout of the original maps. (It's where TF2 on the Xbox 360 fails. 6 maps no new maps)

So that's my topic for today.

Now My Mac OS X Lion theme has finished installing. Great way to pass time. XD