News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How can i make it so I can grab and take down Girls/Women?  (Read 4239 times)

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
How can i make it so I can grab and take down Girls/Women?
« on: March 18, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »
Anyone?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: How can i make it so I can grab and take down Girls/Women?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
Couple ways.

First is to change their their sex and fighting style. You also need to edit the pedstats.dat file and make it so they have 0 for their reversals

Second is to one...disable punishments totally in the scripting which I am working on. Plus change their attack style to have the knee thrust removed.

Someone else here might come up with a better way to go about this...but editing the scripting is the way to go for most things like this....just it will take a bit before I have any fully done up scripts released.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:17:46 PM »
@Kirby Like mad said change the 0100 to 0000 in the ide.img. Not the code that spawns characters  its a different code that should be in the beginning of the name. I did this and all the girls are not immune to grapples it's kind of annoying because you cant get the extra health for the trainer.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »
I'm not the greatest Bully modder ever but after watching some "Johnny with Bif's fighting style" and "Derby with Earnest's style" etc. It requires hex editing.
Or editing the data files (Make a backup before you do that though)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
@Kirby Like mad said change the 0100 to 0000 in the ide.img. Not the code that spawns characters  its a different code that should be in the beginning of the name. I did this and all the girls are not immune to grapples it's kind of annoying because you cant get the extra health for the trainer.

To get around the trainer deal...just set yourself to have regenerating health. That is in pedstats.

This is my value for mine
Code: [Select]
STAT_PLAYER    none    20    100    12    200    5000
the 5000 is where the health regenerating value is. I don't remember what it is by default.....0 most likely....bit the higher the number...the faster the regeneration is. This makes you almost invincible but you are not immune to falling damage or a mass melee attack by several peds.