News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Mission And Side Mission Ideas  (Read 19345 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Mission And Side Mission Ideas
« on: October 11, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »
Since we've all been making some pretty cool ideas for Bully 2 lately, I thought we should think up some missions that would be fun for the next Bully.

1.) I would want a mission where you got to do a drive-by with a paintball gun. You got to paint up a certain amount of cars and house windows (staff windows). If you don't hit the required amount of cars and windows you fail. Maybe your ride can be a new type of Go-Kart for two people with a front seat and back seat.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:41:56 PM by cobra elite »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Mission And Side Mission Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 11:42:12 PM »
How about a mission involving photos of the staff? You got to sneak around and take photos of certain prefects and teachers doing something humiliating. Later you place those all over the academy grounds.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »
1). A sniper mission with a sniper spudgun. Fire at jocks before they knock out all the nerds, and if you succeed, you have sniper spudgun in your house.

2). Jock boss fight must be better, fighting the Jock leader who is stronger than Russell

3). Use sledgehammer to knock out a certain amount of cops.

4). Throw jenkem at Major of Bullworth Town.

5). Some Splinter-Cell style stealth missions.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 07:25:36 PM »
Well, we do have some stealth missions already.....

I'd like to have some night missions....Maybe some break-in in town.

Catch the Prefects (or anybody else) sleeping and pull a prank on them.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
1.) How about a mission for sneaking and photography? We use humiliating photos of a prefect or other staff member to blackmail them into giving Jimmy authority.

2.) A sneaking mission where you steal from Crabblesnitch's office, and plant it on a prefect. You rat out that prefect to Crabblesnitch, and get to replace that prefect.

We need more sneaking ideas! There wasn't many in the first Bully. What there was didn't seem the most creative either.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 07:17:54 PM »
I liked the sneaking missions also. Although Finding Johnny Vincent could be pain in the ass sometimes, I agree that there should be more in the next Bully. I'm thinking sneaking into the school in the middle of the night to pull a prank on all the students and staff. If you're even seen by a prefect, busted. I don't know what the prank could be but I'm thinking something having to do with, PAINTBALL!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »
I thought more like humiliation. Post humiliating pictures all over the school for everyone to see the next day.

Mike_W

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 07:49:31 PM »
 I like the idea of sneaking around, but there was one thing I hated about sneaking missions in the origianl Bully.  I hated getting kicked out of some place when I was seen.  Jimmy should be able to run from the authority and resist, not get yelled at and sent outside, very unrealistic.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »
Developers learn these mistakes over time. Either that or little fake looking shit like that gets put in games the developers don't highly care about.

Mike_W

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »
It was just so stupid.  When Jimmy is sneaking around the school at night, the prefects don't zoom up to the screen and say "get out" and make you.  You have the option to run away and continue to trespass, just like you would in real life.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 08:06:12 PM »
True. Shit like that is what shows the line between fiction and reality. There's always something to show that a game is fiction.

Mike_W

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
 Normally I wouldn't really care, but it was just so aggrevating for missions like "Finding Johnny Vincent" and "Panty Raid".

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 08:15:17 PM »
Yeah well it makes you have to do it all over again.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »
I like the idea of sneaking around, but there was one thing I hated about sneaking missions in the origianl Bully.  I hated getting kicked out of some place when I was seen.  Jimmy should be able to run from the authority and resist, not get yelled at and sent outside, very unrealistic.

That is how it should be and that would be nice, but then those kinds of missions would be too easy. I mean think about it, you run from prefects everyday without a sweat. Regardless, I agree with the argument that Jimmy never goes down without a fight! He would never just waltz out of somewhere because some authority figure told him to.

Mike_W

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »
 I was thinking more along the lines of authority never leaving Jimmy alone if he was seen.  Sure, Jimmy could run, but it doesn't have to be that easy.  They could easily pursue you and not leave you alone.