News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Does cheats affect completion?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline AGM

• View Profile
Does cheats affect completion?
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:07:23 PM »
Ok, I play this game on a console and have passed it up to 100%, but I'm curious, yes, I have a second controller and I use cheats for the game on it, on one of the games I played I man the story that I saved I used cheats, on the other one I didn't and got 100%, but on the other one I have like 99.78% completed, I think it was because I hadn't completed enough errands but I stop and wonder that I used cheats for it, so, yea, I'm playing again, I have like about 48% done in the 2nd chapter and I used cheats, so will it affect me getting 100%? I don't know. Please someone explain to me the whole thing with 100% completion and cheats.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Does cheats affect completion?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 09:27:25 PM »
The only cheat code that will affect the percentage is the all clothes cheat (which isn't even a bad thing :P).

Offline AGM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 09:57:25 PM »
Ok, listen man I have a XBOX 360 and their is no clothe cheat.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 04:32:39 AM »
I don't know if it affects Xbox, I have PS 2 and played a whole game with cheats and still got the 100 %.

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 09:47:11 AM »
Yeah, same as Chuck. I played it through with and without cheats and got 100% both times.