News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jimmy beta fighting style recreation  (Read 8551 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Jimmy beta fighting style recreation
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 01:33:53 PM »
The thing is that I just made it with the purpose of comparing it with the beta one... it's not practical at all. I mean, the second punch whiffes unless you are really close to your enemy, the harass low kick only works if you are behind someone, you have to keep mashing alt or the combo doesn't work properly, etc. I'm still trying to fix these issues.
That sucks dude. Try to attempt Russel's Beta style. Since I am able to somehow make something sinilar. So I think you can do it too.

Russell beta style looks the same as the one in the final version except for the dropouts lariat (Power move). I don't know if it's worth it but I'm gonna try it.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2015, 06:40:39 AM »
The thing is that I just made it with the purpose of comparing it with the beta one... it's not practical at all. I mean, the second punch whiffes unless you are really close to your enemy, the harass low kick only works if you are behind someone, you have to keep mashing alt or the combo doesn't work properly, etc. I'm still trying to fix these issues.
That sucks dude. Try to attempt Russel's Beta style. Since I am able to somehow make something sinilar. So I think you can do it too.

Russell beta style looks the same as the one in the final version except for the dropouts lariat (Power move). I don't know if it's worth it but I'm gonna try it.
It's different in a few ways.

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 02:08:41 AM »

that's why the first and second punch...changed with the GS_Male A punch...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 11:26:55 AM »

But then the combo wouldn't be the same...

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »

But then the combo wouldn't be the same...

What'd you mean? ._.