News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Please help- video settings resetting themselves!  (Read 2059 times)

Offline claypigeon101

• View Profile
Please help- video settings resetting themselves!
« on: June 24, 2015, 10:37:13 AM »
Hi guys! Forum newb here.

[Firstly if this is in the wrong place then sorry and admins please move it if you need to!]

But my issue is this- just bought Steam Bully in the sales after years of enjoying it on an old PC and eventually misplacing the disc...

Every time I open the game the video settings have been reset. I game on 2560x1080 ultrawide and I want everything on max including shadows, which 'require game restart', then when I restart the settings are back at 800x600 and AA, shadows and Vsync OFF.
I've found the registry file and changed the values to what I think are correct but still no joy.

So my question is this- where are the permanent read-only video settings that I can keep for good?!
Usually games have .ini files that you can change in notepad, as we all know... Does Bully?

Also on a second issue is it possible for me to change FOV in .ini settings like usual games, because my image is super stretched.

Thanks guys, hope you can help. Am desperate to start this great game from the top again!

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
Re: Please help- video settings resetting themselves!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
I didn't know Bully had this  :confused:

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: Please help- video settings resetting themselves!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 03:58:31 PM »
For FOV that is relatively easy to go about with a mod. Not an advanced mod either. And it wont be to any player advantages either, other than just the FOV. Since you're on PC, it will be easy to help