News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I really want Jimmy back as protagonist  (Read 20257 times)

Mike_W

Re: I really want Jimmy back as protagonist
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 10:08:32 PM »
I'd be happy if they just swiped it, but yeah, a buyout would be nice.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 08:04:42 AM »
Bully 2 will more than likely have a reference/cameo of Jimmy.
Like Claude in GTA.
In GTA III he was the main character, in GTA SA he was a non playable character.

I think we'll see (if it's set in Bullworth and after Jimmy's time) "BULLWORTHLESS" and "Jimmy wuz Here!" but probably faded.

Offline TheBullyProdigy

• ~TheBullyProdigy~
    • View Profile
Will Jimmy Hopkins be in Bully 2??
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 12:12:15 PM »
I doubt that Jimmy Hopkins will be in Bully 2 because  in Bully:Scholarship Edition Jimmy Had 4 new classes and he got his Scholarship in the SCHOLARSHIP EDITION!! Hopefully Jimmy will return to Bully 2 and still be in High School because bullying happens in school not anywhere else so Bully 2 has to take place in Bullworth Academy. I love Bullworth Academy and i hope Bully 2 takes place there  :hmm: :ffvsielj3: ;D

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »
I think it's time to retire Jimmy. R* has done a good job of that in the past, of never overusing one character, but not completely getting rid of them. There is always traces left behind from previous games from other characters. Honestly, I wouldn't at all mind seeing a new map too. Sure, it would be cool to see Bullworth in high quality and to see faded tags from Jimmy, but look at what using the same map did for GTA. I liked Liberty City it in the first one, then it just kind of got old. All I want to see in Bully 2 is the same gist of the plot, but from a different and smarter perspective of a high school student. Final thing... No murder. If I wanted that I would play GTA. I don't know why I think like that, but if that's how it was, that's how it should be.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 02:17:24 PM »
I could go both ways on this one.  I think a good game could be made either with Jimmy or without him.  Though to be honest playing a weak but intelligent and devious character (someone like Earnest) could have potential, too.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »
I doubt that they'll do that. Jimmy's story ended perfectly, including him will ruin it. There's actually a bigger chance of seeing Gary, though. Imagine the fangirls' reactions if that happens..

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »
There's actually a bigger chance of seeing Gary, though. Imagine the fangirls' reactions if that happens..

I never quite got that one.  Why do so many of them love Gary?   :confused:

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »
Same reason you see all those fangirls for The Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber.  :P

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 06:20:38 PM »
Well. He's considered handsome, and his behaviour. Those are the perfect ingredients for a psycho badass sadistic antagonist. Fangirls' favourite.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 08:48:03 PM »
I would love some Flashback missions were you could play as Gary, and maybe Gary and Jimmy are referenced in the game.

You know the flash back missions in The Warriors? I would like flash back missions in Bully and you could play as Gary and see how he manipulated everyone, but maybe show a side to Gary we never saw..

A nice side?.. Err, idk maybe like before he got to bullworth he was like Jimmy but something changed.. And it could explain why he went all crazy, idk.

But I don't really want Jimmy or Bullworth back, and in Bully 2 I want a really BIGGER map, and I would like Traces of Jimmy, maybe even a mission with him but I don't want him to be the main character.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 08:58:10 PM »
Same reason you see all those fangirls for The Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber.  :P

Well. He's considered handsome, and his behaviour. Those are the perfect ingredients for a psycho badass sadistic antagonist. Fangirls' favourite.

Oh man.   :rolleyes:

But I don't really want Jimmy or Bullworth back, and in Bully 2 I want a really BIGGER map, and I would like Traces of Jimmy, maybe even a mission with him but I don't want him to be the main character.

How about a school in a neighboring town or city that hates Bullworth and there's an old rivalry between the two schools and the two towns.  Maybe thats where Gary goes after Crabblesnitch expels him.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
Nuh, I think it would be to predictable, and I would not really want that.. Maybe a DLC or something with a short Alternative story, but no. I wouldn't want Bully 2 to have anything to do with bullworth, like I said.. Traces. But not actually a story about them.

Bullworth got boring after you complete the game IMO.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »
Boring ?  Not so !  I actually had more fun exploring the nooks and crannies afterwards.  Fun things like finding all those places 'Where Jimmy Can't Be Busted' I rounded up well after the game was over and my %100.   

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 11:11:53 PM »
The "flashback" idea sounds pretty cool. They did that in Assassins Creed and I thought it was amazing.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 11:19:29 PM »
I think it be the next  year, same students and everything (with some additional new ones) but you play as a new kid. I don't think they should let go of these characters yet. Think of how good it would feel to play bully 2 for the first time and see the same characters in a new game. Anyways i like  the flashback idea. Also i think a rival school is a must.  It would be cool to have missions where you go and trash the rival school and stuff.