News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: consoles  (Read 1857 times)

Offline LordLudichris

• Hey I'm Ludo and love music and video games
    • View Profile
consoles
« on: December 31, 2015, 11:51:35 AM »
how do you mod bully for consoles

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: consoles
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »
I'm not sure if it's possible: Modders have focused mostly on PC Modding,and I'm uncertain somebody has ever tried modding a console apart from the PS2,that means the Canis Canem Edition of Bully.

I'm pretty sure it is possible..But much probably a bit more complicated than PC..

But,for what I've learned,you gotta have the game's console version you-want-to-mod files on the PC,modify them (not idea how,I'm not a modder myself),then save the changes and try out the game....

That above is what I've understood.like a summary..But it's not THAT exact way,I believe there's a pretty big thing in the middle of that.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 09:17:20 PM »
1) Gain access to your console's filesystem (probably through "jail-breaking" it, search yourself how to do this for the console you want).
2) Replace a file or two like ya would on PC.
3) Play.

G'luck with #1 m8.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 05:47:23 AM »
Just find an ISO and then put the game on a DVD.

Have fun finding one.

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 04:16:14 PM »
Yes, it is possible to modify the version of the console, such as "XBOX 360" and "Wii", the only problem is that the game files are different. A member here called "The Dream Is Dead" managed to change the version of PS2 (PCSX2) I thought that was incredible, because I've never seen anyone able to modify the version of PS2 (I've seen a video that a guy could modify the version of the PS2 also, only then I was trying to see the video again and could not find it more ... lol)