News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Interesting Bully Stuff Discussion(Not Slow Computer Friendly LOL!)  (Read 3601 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Well we all know their are some interesting findings that people found out online and that are ingame. This could deal with all bully subjects in my opinion as long as its related to the game in general. Nothing about modding or things of that nature this is a discussion about things removed or unused and other interesting stuff I found out myself.

If their is a thread just like this one which I doubt please don't remove it LOL :laugh:

Beta/Alpha Material

Their are all sorts of beta material and unused qoutes or moves that are not ingame as of now here is a list of styles that are unused.

Russell's beta and unused style which isn't completely removed. Some moves were given to different styles ingame like the power move he uses which is part of the dropouts fighting style. Also with the special grapple powerbomb the player doesn't turn back and try to run away like inside the video which he doesn't even spin them around.
Bully Beta Russell Punk

Interesting enough this is the final product of the style used ingame without the player running away or the power move. Also as you can see Russell's outfit is completely different he wears a Beta Punk uniform which isn't found in the game data files at all. The style also uses a grunt or special voice which is only triggered during his boss fight.
Fighting Russell - Bully Scholarship Edition

Johnny's beta style is also noticeably different with the first combo being the face punch knonckdown which is competely changed from starting with the two kicks and kick knockdown. His three hit stomp combo is also different which he kicks you twice before being knocked down and spit on. His power move is also a flying kick which is never used ingame but can be found in Gary's style. It doesn't use the flying animation though and it is also used in Jimmy's style. He also has an unused 360 Spin kick which is style found inside the data files of the game.
Bully Beta - Johnny Fighting Style

Johnny's Beta Strafe
Bully SE: Johnny's beta strafe

This is the final product which the style is completely different and also uses the greasers strafe instead of the beta strafe which can be seen being used by Gary and used by Johnny Vincent in The Wrong Part Of Town.
Bully SE Johnny's Boss Style In Free Roam

Johnny's Beta Boss Fight

The boss fight also used an unsued mud effect to stun the player. They maybe added an animation for the player when he uses the 360 Spin Kick to maybe have Jimmy hold his chin or do some sort of animation. I thought this because in Derby's Boss Fight we can see him using a move that is similar to Johnny's spin kick which Derby's Uppercut is considered a clear move.

Bully SE: Beta Johnny boss fight recreation

Jimmy also has an unused style for the player which we all know what the final product looks like.
Bully Beta - Jimmy Beta Fighting Style

What it would've looked like ingame.
Bully SE: Jimmy beta fighting style recreation

Jerry also has longer hair before the final product of the game was made and a little noticeable facial differences.
Final Model
Bully SE-Jerry VS Omar
Unused Beta Model

Derby also wears a tie before they maybe removed it from the game this is why both models he uses ingame looked glitched. They recreated the model removing his tie making it looked incomplete or messed up. You can see his tie during 0:51 in the trailer along with Tad and Gord wearing sweaters. It was maybe winter in the beginning of the game instead of fall?
Bully Trailer

Their were also supposed to be fire fighters ingame. These are most of the beta characters and a discussion about them.
Bully BETA : Characters [EPISODE 1]

The Big Game was supposed to be done during the afternoon instead of at night.

Beta Jimmy and Beta School Map

Angie without glasses

The bullies and dropouts were also different, dropouts were punks and the bullies were aggresive non clique students. The Dodgeball was also able to be used in free roam maybe later removed due to violence. You can see the beta bully which is Davis and also Sheldon wearing a red sweater instead of green.

Beta Chad and Gord which their models are completely redone. Chad might've got a remodel because he looks to old to be going to a high school. I know some high school kids have mustaches and such but he looks like he is in his twenty's.

The path that goes to the observatory also looks different

An unused beta cutscene maybe because we never see this ingame. The Nerd Challenge takes place during chapter 3, and Algernon and Bucky don't have on winter outfits.

Fatty's unused model and still Angie without glasses.

An early scripting error with Ricky being aggresive with Norton. Norton was also going to be called Jason and was probably given a different weapon maybe. It was probably changed due to it being to violent but the hammer is still kind of violent anyway. Also Blue Balls looks quite different.

This is the beta boy's dorm which mostly everyone already knows about. The beta boy's dorm most likely had three floors and also maybe had prefects patroling it during the night hours. You can also see a beta model of parker. You maybe had to do missions here also, because it was intended to be bigger you maybe had to fight Johnny inside this dorm instead of the Girl's Dorm. The destroyed girl dorm was probably the destroyed beta boy's dorm. You can also see Jimmy's beta outfit. Their is also a DEFAULTPED inside the ide.img which was probably Jimmy but just a model used for testing so the question is does Jimmy have a clone? Weird isn't it?

Bully Myth's

The next thing I am going to discuss is the bully myth's their are myths of certain things ingame but most of which are not completely true or not found. The first myth being the Ghost Girl which is said to recide inside the third floor of the girls dorm. Some say a girl hung herself inside the dorm and her spirit still lurks their. No evidence is ever found ingame it is most likely not true or not found.
BULLY SE | Myths & Legends | The Ghost Girl | REMAKE

Another myth or legend are ufo's or aliens ingame which could possibly be true. During the last mission you have to do with the hobo he is later abducted by aliens. You can also find strange looking xrays and a strange skeleton inside the asylum. They all are inside the video and can be found ingame.
BULLY SE | Myths & Legends | UFO's

Another myth or legend are the werewolf which is not found ingame, many thought Gary or Edgar could be the werewolf but this is not true either. Their are strange wolf sounds ingame and can be heard inside the ambeince in the video below. Their are more myths and if you want you can look through them and see if you can find the myths.
BULLY SE | Myths & Legends | Werewolf | REMAKE

Bully Interiors

The interiors in bully are another discussion some of the interiors were maybe changed and some of the interiors have some unused rooms or places. The Harrington House has some unused rooms which are never opened ingame. The first being the room on the first floor which the door is not open at 0:19 and was supposed to lead you to another room or maybe upstairs it being closed is another mystery. Their is also another room to the right which you can see at 0:24 you can see the interior for the room on the map but it being closed is a mystery. I might try opening the doors and seeing where they lead to ingame. On the right at 0:40 you can see another door which is supposed to lead to the third floor. Their is also one more door on the second floor which leads into another room in the interior.
Bully SE Harrington House Mod

The tenements is also another interior where some doors are closed and some are open. I discovered that the room on the third floor is not open on the PS2 version and Wii version but open on the pc version which is weird. The tenements was meant to be used by the greasers along with blue balls and their were maybe more interiors used during chapter 3 for the tenements. All exterior's in New Coventry might've had interiors and I think this becuase many peds go inside the doors of those places and their are gray boxes like many other exterior's showing that you are going into an interior. My thoughts on them removing it is a mystery also maybe because of the PS2 limits I can maybe add interiors to them by scripting when you pass near the door it sets you in either the tenements or another interior.
Bully - Mission #40 The Tenements
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:12:08 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Bully Stuff Discussion(Not Slow Computer Friendly LOL!)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:43:39 PM »
If their is a thread just like this one which I doubt please don't remove it LOL :laugh:

"Which I doubt"

This is just like my thread (in which you posted twice) except with pictures and videos. I don't mind as long as you tell the truth.

I was never completely done this is a thread discussing everything about Bully. It could bikes or a trail anything interiors it doesn't have to all relate to the samething it is just a discussion post what you find interesting ingame.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »
Sorry for getting butthurt... I completely missread the thread.

Here are some I learnt:

In the pc and xbox 360 versions of the game one of the cars was reskined into a taxi.

The blue balls bathroom door is locked until you beat the game... and it doesn't have anything special.

Even if you break the radio in the blue balls bar the music keeps playing. This doesn't happen in the other hideouts.

Mr Luntz was supposed to spawn at night in the school basement.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 11:27:50 PM »
If I remember correctly,those closed doors at Harrington House,leads you to the Botanic Garden Upstairs...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 12:03:22 AM »
By the way some corrections.  8)

Johnny's beta style is also noticeably different with the first combo being the face punch knonckdown which is competely changed from starting with the two kicks and kick knockdown. His three hit stomp combo is also different which he kicks you twice before being knocked down and spit on. His power move is also a flying kick which is never used ingame but can be found in Gary's style. It doesn't use the flying animation though and it is also used in Jimmy's style. He also has an unused 360 Spin kick which is style found inside the data files of the game.

The flying kick and the jackie kick are not the same move.

Derby also wears a tie before they maybe removed it from the game this is why both models he uses ingame looked glitched. They recreated the model removing his tie making it looked incomplete or messed up. You can see his tie during 0:51 in the trailer along with Tad and Gord wearing sweaters. It was maybe winter in the beginning of the game instead of fall?

I don't see Derby's model glitchy at all... they just removed his scarf. If you mean his winter version hand glitch then that's not related to his removed scarf at all.
If it was winter at the beggining then Tad and Gord should be wearing gloves and scarves. Not to mention that Derby and Pinky should be wearing their winter outfits too.

An early scripting error with Ricky being aggresive with Norton. Norton was also going to be called Jason and was probably given a different weapon maybe. It was probably changed due to it being to violent but the hammer is still kind of violent anyway. Also Blue Balls looks quite different.

You claim that he had a different weapon without posting any proof nor saying what weapon was it exactly.

This is the beta boy's dorm which mostly everyone already knows about. The beta boy's dorm most likely had three floors and also maybe had prefects patroling it during the night hours. You can also see a beta model of parker. You maybe had to do missions here also, because it was intended to be bigger you maybe had to fight Johnny inside this dorm instead of the Girl's Dorm. The destroyed girl dorm was probably the destroyed beta boy's dorm. You can also see Jimmy's beta outfit. Their is also a DEFAULTPED inside the ide.img which was probably Jimmy but just a model used for testing so the question is does Jimmy have a clone? Weird isn't it?

If the boys dorm is a mirrored version of the girls dorm (which has 2 floors), how is it possible that it has 3 floors? It just had 2 floors.
Also there isn't any proof that Johnny's boss fight in complete mayhem might have happened in the boys dorm. There is even an unused script (6_02gdorm.lua) that confirms that it was intended from the beginning that it took place in the girls dorm.

The interiors in bully are another discussion some of the interiors were maybe changed and some of the interiors have some unused rooms or places. The Harrington House has some unused rooms which are never opened ingame. The first being the room on the first floor which the door is not open at 0:19 and was supposed to lead you to another room or maybe upstairs it being closed is another mystery. Their is also another room to the right which you can see at 0:24 you can see the interior for the room on the map but it being closed is a mystery. I might try opening the doors and seeing where they lead to ingame. On the right at 0:40 you can see another door which is supposed to lead to the third floor. Their is also one more door on the second floor which leads into another room in the interior.

I checked the rooms before and they are empty. Rockstar just created the doors for aesthetic purpose since they don't lead anywhere... except the stairs which lead to the rooftop where you kill the giant plant. They have done this for other interiors too like the nerds hideout or the school hallways.

The tenements is also another interior where some doors are closed and some are open. I discovered that the room on the third floor is not open on the PS2 version and Wii version but open on the pc version which is weird. The tenements was meant to be used by the greasers along with blue balls and their were maybe more interiors used during chapter 3 for the tenements. All exterior's in New Coventry might've had interiors and I think this becuase many peds go inside the doors of those places and their are gray boxes like many other exterior's showing that you are going into an interior. My thoughts on them removing it is a mystery also maybe because of the PS2 limits I can maybe add interiors to them by scripting when you pass near the door it sets you in either the tenements or another interior.

I highly doubt that rockstar was going to waste time making extra interiors for generic houses/buildings. The grey squares were made just to make the player think that the peds were actually getting inside a building.