News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Make Everyone Abhor Gary?  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
Make Everyone Abhor Gary?
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:25:07 PM »
I dont really know much about bully modding, the only thing I ever modded on it was hex editing of the IDE.img.

When I did that, I made it so Gary would spawn because I wanted to make him fight Russel. I managed to do this, but now I want to see him get the everything beaten out of him by the whole school.

Im asking how can I make everyone abhor him as in attack him on sight?

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
Re: Make Everyone Abhor Gary?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:28:53 PM »
Let me rephrase a little, how do I change a specific peds attitude against a faction? Or the other way around?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 04:46:11 PM »
For this you will need one lua code which needs to be used on each ped you want to change.

PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(Faction1, Faction2, Attitude)

An example of usage for this line would be : PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(11, 6, 3)

the faction numbers go from 1 to 13 if memory serves....been a while now since I was active in modding so I am a little hazy on the details.....DaBOSS or C00ld0c would be able to confirm this one since both are more active then I am on things...

This is only for changing the attitude of one faction to another.

To change the ped attitude to another ped you will need to use: PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(Ped ID, Faction ID, Attitude)

an example of this in use would look like: PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(gHobo, 3, 0)

Hint: You can use either a predefined name like gHobo...gPlayer...gBryce...gDarby...etc.....not all peds have this...I can post a complete list if you want this....

or

You can simply use a model id number itself which goes from 2 to 258 and for the entire list just look for default.ide in your bully game folders and open it....and you will have the full list of model id numbers. Do not use defaultped or the punching bag as both of those are glitchy and not intended at alll to be used in this manner.

There is a few other ways you can do this too but keep in mind that anything you do via lua as a custom script will likely be overridden somehow by another one depending on how you load the mission script and how far you have progressed in the game. If you have already gotten to endless summer....then it can be a pain to override the already set values that force all peds to like you 100% since those are auto overridden in a few library scripts which I hope sometime to have fully rewritten so we can override things without having to resort to custom loaded mission scripts.

Hopefully this helps shed some light on this and if you need any further help....someone here will try their best to help. I am not always around so atm am not the most reliable person to ask atm for any help and I actually have been asking everyone not to ask me for any modding help until my current situation can be resolved and I can return to modding....but I will still help here and there when I can and if it is about something I know more about.

Have fun playing around with this code and good luck with your modding!  :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:48:53 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 05:10:43 PM »
For this you will need one lua code which needs to be used on each ped you want to change.

PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(Faction1, Faction2, Attitude)

An example of usage for this line would be : PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(11, 6, 3)

the faction numbers go from 1 to 13 if memory serves....been a while now since I was active in modding so I am a little hazy on the details.....DaBOSS or C00ld0c would be able to confirm this one since both are more active then I am on things...

This is only for changing the attitude of one faction to another.

To change the ped attitude to another ped you will need to use: PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(Ped ID, Faction ID, Attitude)

an example of this in use would look like: PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(gHobo, 3, 0)

Hint: You can use either a predefined name like gHobo...gPlayer...gBryce...gDarby...etc.....not all peds have this...I can post a complete list if you want this....

or

You can simply use a model id number itself which goes from 2 to 258 and for the entire list just look for default.ide in your bully game folders and open it....and you will have the full list of model id numbers. Do not use defaultped or the punching bag as both of those are glitchy and not intended at alll to be used in this manner.

There is a few other ways you can do this too but keep in mind that anything you do via lua as a custom script will likely be overridden somehow by another one depending on how you load the mission script and how far you have progressed in the game. If you have already gotten to endless summer....then it can be a pain to override the already set values that force all peds to like you 100% since those are auto overridden in a few library scripts which I hope sometime to have fully rewritten so we can override things without having to resort to custom loaded mission scripts.

Hopefully this helps shed some light on this and if you need any further help....someone here will try their best to help. I am not always around so atm am not the most reliable person to ask atm for any help and I actually have been asking everyone not to ask me for any modding help until my current situation can be resolved and I can return to modding....but I will still help here and there when I can and if it is about something I know more about.

Have fun playing around with this code and good luck with your modding!  :D

Can you post or PM me a complete list of the model ID's? Thanks. Also, how's the player selector final coming? Hope its finished soon. Can't wait. :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:23:17 PM by Screenracer »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 11:23:45 PM »
psmm is currently on hold since I was forced to go into retirement due to things in my personal life that I have already mentioned in another area of the forum. It will basicly be stalled until I can make a comeback which hopefully is soon.....depends atm on what happens next as far as the mess I am currently trying to deal with.....

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 08:10:57 AM »
So its like this?

PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 1, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 2, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 3, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 4, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 5, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 6, 0)
PedSetPedToTypeAttitude(130, 11, 0)