News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How to Adding A Unused Figthing Moves To NPC On Freeroam  (Read 860 times)

Offline Rusher Phantom

• View Profile
How to Adding A Unused Figthing Moves To NPC On Freeroam
« on: February 28, 2023, 08:08:13 PM »
 Hello there, i New to this community, i played bully since when I was a kid back in 2010, then I played again at this year, i like to mods this game to, but I have a problem with modding, can anyone please explain How to add Unused Figthing Moves To NPC, like
1. Darby bottle thrown and chase uppercut for BOSS_Darby
2. edgar evade attack for DO_Edgar without  his opponent hit him using a pipe
3. Johnny tornado kick and over head kick for G_Johnny
4. Earnest spud gun fire and bomb throwing and all nerds attack for N_Earnest (cause he dont have attacking moves)
5. Jimmy figthing moves for NPC using playet.act, i only can spawn Jimmy clone on freeroam but he doesn't attacking if I used player figthing moves
6. Jimmy wrestling move for NPC Using wrestlerplayer.act
7. Jimmy all boxing move for NPC using BoxingPlayer. Act
8. All Norton Hammer Attack to G_Grappler_A
9. Change Gary evade Moves To preps evade Moves (cause gary evade Moves its kind a buggy)
10. Mascot headbutt and dance for J_Mascot
11. Jimmy beta figthing style for DO_Malee_A (because DO_Malee_A.act doestn have a figthing moves)

I just like seeing all boss npc figthing in freeroam with their full figthing moves, and I think its so wasteful if the boss figthing style cant be seen in free roam
And is it possible if these mods are combined with selector mods?
(sorry for my bad English grammer)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 03:18:57 AM by Rusher Phantom »