News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Some stuff that I think should be added/removed  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Billy6543

• View Profile
Some stuff that I think should be added/removed
« on: June 19, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »
This is some things that I think should be added/removed in Bully 2.

1. Jimmy goes to college/dosen't go. You can choose this at the beginning of the game.
2. Guns. Like, real guns. Jimmy can still have his weapons from Bully but can buy guns from a local gun shop in Bullworth.
3. Real-life clothes. Like NIKE and Adidas and other clothing lines.
4. More fighting moves. You can learn from 3 different styles, like in GTA San Andreas.
5. Jimmy is taller and more stronger, like a jock.
6. A advanced social system, like The Sims. You can talk about video games, sex, etc.
7. Not getting knocked out when you don't sleep. I don't sleep sometimes and I don't get knocked out.
8. Girls can knee, kick, grab, or punch your balls. Not just kneeing.
9. All/Some people from Bully can be random characters, like in GTA IV. You're just walking and you see them on the street, and they have different ways in their lives than what they used to in Bully.
10. No cliques. Almost everybody in school probably dosen't have cliques.
11. Rockstar Games can add new costume DLC, like all kinds of costumes from different modern-age games.
12. Rockstar Games can add new weapon DLC, like a LMG or a minigun, or a rocket launcher
13. A library. Jimmy can read 2 or 3 books a day and that improves his English XP each time.
14. A XP system for each thing you are skilled at, a yellow bar to the right of the mini-map. You'd have to press a button to see ALL the things you are not skilled/skilled at.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:21:52 AM by ShaneMcMahonFan1990 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Some stuff that I think should be added/removed
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:51:13 PM »
Reviewing that list, I would comment....

1. There would have to be a whole lot smarter Jimmy to be able for him to even make it in College.
2. Guns should NOT be included.  It might be a whole lotta fun to shoot, say Trent in the head and blow his so-called brains out, but this isn't what BULLY is all about.  Kids killing Kids ?  Never pass the censors over here.
3. Product placement in a Video Game ?  Not to mention copyright & patent issues.
4. Maybe, some Martial Arts moves.
5. Taller, yes.  A too-strong Jimmy would make the game too easy.
6. I would like to see more realistic talking when Jimmy interacts with others.
7. I agree, that is stupid.  Although, he could become sleep-deprived, like slower moves, etc.
8. Sure, and in return, Jimmy should be able to grab their boobs.
9. Ehhh....no.  I'd always be wondering who they were.
10. That's not true.  Teens by nature are always Clique-ish.
11. What, there's not enough clothes already ?
12. Again, weapons that kill shouldn't be in Bully.
13. Already a Library, but I agree Jimmy should read and improve himself.
14. This might be Ok....I'm always in favor of more stat stuff.

Offline Billy6543

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »
You know, I didnt' say Jimmy can kill kids. That would be way too controversial. And the real life clothes thing, Rockstar Games can ask permission. If they don't accept then they'd just have to make clothing lines in Bully 2 based on the real life clothes like a silly name like FLIKE or Aridas

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 09:02:20 PM »
You know, I didnt' say Jimmy can kill kids.

Then why have guns ?  In truth, there are already enough potential lethal weapons in Bully as it is.  Shooting guns in Manhunt or RE is just fine, for the aim is to kill everybody you encounter.  But not so in Bully.  Though it might be fun to fill Algie full of lead because we don't like the way he pisses his pants, the addition of firearms would all but doom a Bully 2. 

Offline Billy6543

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 10:51:50 PM »
EDIT: Also if you try to go into Bullworth Academy you will be trespassing and both the police and prefects will try to get you. Students will also be there

By the way, it would doom Bully 2? -_- It's gotta be realistic, you can't just not have real guns in real life.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:00:48 AM by ShaneMcMahonFan1990 »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »
A mini-gun and RPG?... Ermm, no.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »
EDIT: Also if you try to go into Bullworth Academy you will be trespassing and both the police and prefects will try to get you. Students will also be there

By the way, it would doom Bully 2? -_- It's gotta be realistic, you can't just not have real guns in real life.

The thing I love about Bully is how it doesn't take itself too seriously while keeping some level of realism.

Adding guns would just make it another GTA. That is something I absolutely do not want.

Offline Billy6543

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 08:38:59 PM »
Well, Bully is made by Rockstar Games. They make GTA, so... I mean they're not going to look at every list on every GTA/Bully fan website and say "Oooh! Lets choose this, guns and people! yay!"

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »
^ Thank god... The last thing bully needs is Mini-Guns and RPG'S. Great, more protests. Just imagine. "THE NEW GAME BULLY 2, SET IN SCHOOL ENVIROMENT, ALLOWS THE PROTAGONIST TO SHOOT LITTLE KIDS WITH RPG'S AND MINI-GUNS!!"

Not to mention it would totally suck to have 'Guns' of any kind in Bully. Yeah, maybe you can find a BB-Gun on rare occasions, but not any bloody RPG'S.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:44:35 PM by Evolution »

Offline Billy6543

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 08:46:39 PM »
Well really, you could go into the school and do that, but it'd be way too controversial like I said, so my idea is to not have rpg's and miniguns. But there is a shooting range where you can practice shooting guns

Offline Duxfever

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »
I'm thinking if there were guns in the game, it would have to be ones that kids are actually able to use. I know a lot of people in their teens that had BB guns, and actively went out and played paintball and did airsofting. The least that they're able to include with guns would have to be water guns.

But they'll probably have to only reference lethal weapons, like through dialogue, the news, or in pictures.

They can also have a more effective use for guns that fits Bully's zany style, like as an element of surprise in a scene, as tension and/or comedy, or have something like a friend show it to someone if they want to have some serious moments in the story.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 10:28:01 PM »
I do think the addition of Paintball 'Guns' would be a real blast.  I used to play Paintball when younger.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 10:30:49 PM »
Yeah, hell, maybe even a 'Paintball' activity where you can either go with friends or by yourself and you're in some place, free for all paintball, or even teams. It'd be real fun.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 10:38:09 PM »
Most of mine was outdoor, but I've seen indoor as well.  Something at least as big as the 'Bike Park' building would be needed in the game, methinks.

Offline Arthur Marinho

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »
I like the idea of working out, making jimmy stronger, like in san andreas.