News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What is the Vance's Wooden Sword File Name  (Read 3647 times)

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
What is the Vance's Wooden Sword File Name
« on: August 14, 2013, 07:08:21 AM »
Do you guys know the .nif file name for the wooden sword use by the pirate Vance??
I have been searching this in my world.img file for hours but still can't find it.
I already use this word; like wooden, sword, pirate, stick, vance, but still can't find it
Any help??

deadpoolXYZ

Re: What is the Vance's Wooden Sword File Name
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »
It's actually a ruler not a wooden sword.

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »
From the Wiki

Wooden sword
A wooden sword used by Vance when he's in his pirate outfit. It functions like a yardstick but it never breaks.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
I think you are right Gorath,
The weapon that pirate vance use in the small island, is the yardstick

and the weapon he used in the halloween, is different, sometimes he will carry twobyfour (woodcratestick) and sometimes he is empty handed

and this is info from bully.wikia about Vance Medici profile
He also appears, wearing his pirate costume, on the small island in the bay in Old Bullworth Vale. As part of his costume he carries a wooden replica sword that Jimmy can steal. However when he is on the island he carries a ruler instead of the sword. The sword functions like a yardstick, but never breaks. Beating him up on the island also earns Jimmy the pirate hat. Once Jimmy beats him, Vance won't be seen on the island again.
I think this wiki info is a trool info, after all Mr.Wiki not that smart at all and do mistakes sometimes
And I had read ChuckX talking about the wooden sword on this forum somewhere
And my conclusion is, there is no holy "Wooden Sword" that never break for Bully:SE PC version
and I think it's the same for the PS2 or any version
We just make some fantasy about this wooden sword in bully game, while there is no actual wooden sword in this game
CMIIW (correct me if I'm wrong)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:54:29 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline Walter20210

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:37:24 PM »
There is no wooden sword in the game and the info in the wiki is fake.

Someone should edit the wiki now. This sounds a little like the Golden Deagle in GTA SA xD

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »
--

Removed because apparently on the internet, I cannot express my opinion without people being too sensitive.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:19:59 PM by residenteviloutbreak »

Offline Walter20210

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 06:44:11 PM »
Or blocking you xD

It happened to me. I putted some info that wasnt putted in there and well they blocked me because i putted "Fake" Info

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
Or blocking you xD

It happened to me. I putted some info that wasnt putted in there and well they blocked me because i putted "Fake" Info

--
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:19:26 PM by residenteviloutbreak »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »
Or blocking you xD

For what?

Or blocking you xD

Wow... i just got blocked because I apparently "Insulted" the staff. You gotta be kidding me.  :mellow:

I clearly said no offence here, then i get blocked there for a week because i "Insulted" them. Whatever. Did a ton of edits there and fixed up a bunch of pages, and i get that as thanks? Lulz...

Although I didn't ban anyone here (yes, I'm an admin on that site, though I've not been as active as I used to be), what you said was pretty offensive. The last part of your previous post was uncalled for.

So there has been a misreport. It doesn't mean admins aren't smart or aren't busting their asses off to add accurate information to these wikis.

Please be mindful of your words next time.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »
Or blocking you xD

For what?

Or blocking you xD

Wow... i just got blocked because I apparently "Insulted" the staff. You gotta be kidding me.  :mellow:

I clearly said no offence here, then i get blocked there for a week because i "Insulted" them. Whatever. Did a ton of edits there and fixed up a bunch of pages, and i get that as thanks? Lulz...

Although I didn't ban anyone here (yes, I'm an admin on that site, though I've not been as active as I used to be), what you said was pretty offensive. The last part of your previous post was uncalled for.

So there has been a misreport. It doesn't mean admins aren't smart or aren't busting their asses off to add accurate information to these wikis.

Please be mindful of your words next time.
Yea, but I still was technically banned because the admin who carried out the ban is clearly too sensitive. There was absolutely nothing insulting of that post.

You say nobody has been blocked there, yet, ive been blocked and I still am. Whoever "Mcjeff" is carried it out.

:ajajaxh5:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:13:18 PM by residenteviloutbreak »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 10:13:11 PM »
No, I meant ME specifically. I didn't ban anyone there. McJeff did.

Anyways, you said they're not smart when it comes to this stuff. That comes as a major middle finger to all their hard work. And then you add the part about undoing posts and "proof or GTFO".

Now, would I personally ban someone over something posted off the site? No, but McJeff had the right to act as he did, since he is the bureaucrat of the wiki.

I understand you don't mean to insult/offend people, but you have to be mindful of these things, man.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 01:40:33 AM »
Looks like McJeff have edited the wikia already, but still there is a little mistake there
He also appears, wearing his pirate costume, on the small island in the bay in Old Bullworth Vale. As part of his costume he carries a ruler in place of a sword. This particular ruler never breaks despite how many times it is used, and for that reason has been mistaken for being a wooden sword. Vance will attack Jimmy on site regardless of his faction with the Greasers when he gets on the island. Once Jimmy knocks him out, Vance won't be seen on the island again. Additionally, beating him up on the island earns Jimmy a pirate hat for his inventory.
The ruler can break, cause it is just a normal yardstick, I have tried it.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 07:36:23 AM »
No, I meant ME specifically. I didn't ban anyone there. McJeff did.

Anyways, you said they're not smart when it comes to this stuff. That comes as a major middle finger to all their hard work. And then you add the part about undoing posts and "proof or GTFO".

Now, would I personally ban someone over something posted off the site? No, but McJeff had the right to act as he did, since he is the bureaucrat of the wiki.

I understand you don't mean to insult/offend people, but you have to be mindful of these things, man.

Oh wells. I wont be returning their anyways. As i said in my rant thread, the first time I get angered at a place, I will never return. Basically to avoid stupid arguments later.

The whole thing was not intended as an insult, infact, the "Not Smart" was actually worded wrong. It was meant to say that they simply do not know what it is, so they undo the edit.  (Ala the vance`s sword page.)

Seems though, that he DID eventually remove all references to the sword, but he still made some mistakes with it. Wont be returning to the wiki though. Even though i spend a full 2 hours of my time cleaning pages and adding info boxes, all for nothing. Sure, Thanks.  >:(