News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Nicest bully character  (Read 22993 times)

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
Re: Nicest bully character
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2012, 06:08:18 AM »
Me and him hate saints row 3
He wont touch that game anymore and he said they aren't working correctly like for instace
LV 1 cutscene modding it would make it sound like LV 2 cutscene
He does SR2 only and he plays BL

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2012, 07:39:08 AM »
@Narumi, I didn't bother finishing SR3... IMO SR3 just completely fucked it up and it was for the money, it was a let down for true fans of the SR series like myself, the 1st & second was like a gang and street life, and SR3 with just comedy and no emotion whatsoever.

SR2 could be pretty deep IMO... Especially with poor Carlos's death.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2012, 07:40:41 AM »
I don't like the Saints Row series, personally. I just see it as "enjoyable trash".

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
yea they better fix SR4 and give it back the graphic engine of Saints row 1 like complete graphic with new story line and shit like how GTA 3 - GTA SA (GTA LCS-VCS) Had remained
Also you were supposed to kill Dex The fuck happened to that?
oh we should be back on topic unless this a break time if it is post a
BREAK TIME sign

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2013, 11:21:15 AM »
Bullies: I know Russell is the most feared character into eh school and students constantly talk about horrible things he’s done to them. I think the plot really shows him in a good light, even in the first chapter, he doesn’t seem to like to get his hands dirty as much as the other bullies and only fights if attacked provoked or manipulated by Gary.

Ethan as well seems to be a fairly decent character, he’s got an obsession with martial arts and seems to only be in the bully clique so he can fight, unlike the other members who just enjoy picking on people.

Nerds: I’ve found Cornelius to be the nicest member of that clique. He’s never really been territorial and just seems to want to get on with school life (He doesn’t have that sadistic hit-list mean-streak that all the other nerds have) I used to think Donald was quite innocent, but that’s because I didn’t know the character too well, it turns out his arrogance probably levels with Derby.

Preppies: Parker, no question. Evidently he’s my favourite character, but it’s just because he seems to so good natured compared to the rest of his clique. He’s obviously had a very sheltered background, as he doesn’t seem very charismatic but I suppose that’s just what contributes to making him such a great character.

Quite a few of the Preppies are great characters, but they do and say things to make it so hard for people to actually like them. Like Bif wondering around saying “I wonder how many seven-year-olds I could beat up” What the heck Bif?

Greasers: I find the Greasers generally quite annoying, they behave tougher than they are and probably trash-talk more than any other clique in the game, so I don’t tend to spend much time around them. Lucky actually seems okay, I’ve heard him talk about the importance of studying and working hard and stuff, I usually attack him on tight though, he’s just got one of those irritating voices and ridiculous dress senses.

Jocks: Bo defiantly. He’s probably the quietest and most passive jock, and I know that he absolutely hates Jimmy through the entire course of the game as evident by his dialogue, but seems to take life more seriously than the other jocks and evidently has a close relationship with his father, and some sort of pet that he lost...

Non-clique: I don’t know a lot about the non-clique students. Ray possibly? He talks a lot about wanting friends and needing money to buy them things, which is a little sad I suppose. He talks a lot about nothing though, which would make him a good Greaser and he also seems to believe that Jimmy burned down the gym which is slightly annoying.

But to be honest, is the game had the option of jumping into the persona of a different character and staying as far away from being Jimmy as possible, how many of us would do so?

Townies: Again, I don’t know an awful lot about the drop-outs, they all seem like working-class psychopaths to be honest. Gurney perhaps, as he was actually bullied into dropping out of school? To be honest though, none of them seem like nice characters, they have a thuggish walking style and jack your bike even if you’re in good terms with them. Ugh ... Zoe is especially annoying. Yes she has a thing for Jimmy but she doesn’t really do anything to help him at all in the plot, Chad is more of a protagonist in “The wrong part of town” than she is all together.

...and I can’t be the only one who’d rather have Gary in free roam during endless summer rather than her!

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2013, 10:28:44 PM »
Bumping because this is a nice topic.

Anyways, the nicest characters would have to be:

1. Pete   - Had jimmys back no matter what and was the only kid to be nice to jimmy at the start.
2. Ms Phillips  - One of the only teachers to understand jimmy.
3. Mr Galloway   - Just like before.
4. All the little kids
5. Zoey  - She was mean at first only because she could not trust boys, as said in the first post.
6. Edna - She is a bit "Iffy", but she is never actually "mean" and seems to really like Jimmy.
7. Angie - She is always nice pretty much no matter what. But due to game mechanics she can be angered.
8. Eunice - She was only mean to Jimmy if talked too before getting her chocolates. But that may of been "New Student" hate that happens in schools. She is always nice afterwards.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2013, 05:47:03 PM »
Eunice is a bitch. Angie and the little kids also aren't as nice as they seem.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2013, 06:48:21 PM »

How come?

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »

How come?

Its kinda 50/50 as i had said with Eunice. Eunice is kinda mean to jimmy at first, but changes after he and gary "Rescue" her chocolate.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »

How come?

Listen to Eunice's quotes, like when she leaves Jimmy as an Ally, or her attitude/convo quotes about Jimmy after his grand fall. Her's are way worse than many of the other girls.

Offline davis42

• Bullworth Police Officer
  • When life tests you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2013, 02:47:50 PM »
My favorite is Damon. I love his hilarious comments 'i wonder who invented the fight... a bear or a gorilla?' and 'i told you, be person better'.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »
My favorite is Damon. I love his hilarious comments 'i wonder who invented the fight... a bear or a gorilla?' and 'i told you, be person better'.

HA! I love him too. His funniest lines are:

"Someday i want a body gorilla!"
and this one gets me everytime:
"I wonder if ill ever hit someone so hard their head will come off!"   :laugh:

Offline davis42

• Bullworth Police Officer
  • When life tests you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »
Right on, brother. He's an excellent fighter, too. Can beat all preps at once, except Bif.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:46:00 PM by davis42 »

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
Right on, brother. He's an excellent fighter, too. Can beat all preps at once, except Bif.

Yea, he always angered me in fights due to his common takedown where he grabs you and pulls you down. I hate that.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
Damon actully uses a fighting style that needs more fighting moves, but still he's a good fighter