News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Problems with the Bully game  (Read 5085 times)

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
My Problems with the Bully game
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 08:46:16 AM »
"Operator, burn ward please."

>=D

Offline citizenchris099

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 12:57:50 PM »
As far as if ithe glitches are only affecting those playing on older systems....i can say this. My arcade sku is only 3wks old, the only glitch that I have encountered is freezing and this only occurs during extremely long sessions. As far as the other reported glitches...i haven’t encountered them at all.

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
Quote from: Chrissy;61921
How old are you? Your language skills are appalling. I feel like I am listening to a second grader read a paragraph about what they did over their weekend.

i didnt have the patientce to write up to your dumb ass expectations because i wrote that post through the PSP.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »
ahhahah

still with a typo

Chrissy

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 05:47:56 AM »
Quote from: --Peter--;61928
i didnt have the patientce to write up to your dumb ass expectations because i wrote that post through the PSP.
Ok.

Quote from: Bully_Nut;61924
"Operator, burn ward please."

>=D
Hah - clever one.

Quote from: citizenchris099;61925
As far as if ithe glitches are only affecting those playing on older systems....i can say this. My arcade sku is only 3wks old, the only glitch that I have encountered is freezing and this only occurs during extremely long sessions. As far as the other reported glitches...i haven’t encountered them at all.
Perhaps it's overheating? I don't know - I'm torn on the 360. There are a few games I actually DO want for it, but at the same time, I'm afraid to spend money on a system with so many known glitches/failures.

Quote from: Znib;61923
Burn!!!
Word.

Offline Manboi777

• View Profile
Bully PC problem?
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
I cant seem to get my PC retail version of Bully to work. I have tried everything to make it work, but it simply freezes after the intro video. I have updated my soundcard driver, my graphics card driver, used run typed in "msconfig" to limit my ram and also installed other countless programs.

My Specs:
Microsoft Windows XP SP3
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor 4400+
2.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT

My PC retail version of Bully wont seem to get past the first intro video.

Can anyone help!