News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Make people agressive?  (Read 3624 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Make people agressive?
« on: July 26, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
The title says it all.
How does one do that?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Make people agressive?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 03:40:13 PM »
What kind of aggression are we talking about here?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 03:57:30 PM »
Aggression is done entirely via LUA and not via any other file in bully. Very simple to do and I can help easily with this.....while I give my other projects a small break.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 04:22:23 PM »
Aggression is done entirely via LUA and not via any other file in bully. Very simple to do and I can help easily with this.....while I give my other projects a small break.

Well if you could help me make everyone hate Jimmy and be hostile towards him I would love you for it.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
The only catch with this method....is it has to be done via a script that is executable via the arcade machine and is best used with a complete mod.....which can be done also via the same method.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 04:52:35 AM »
The only catch with this method....is it has to be done via a script that is executable via the arcade machine and is best used with a complete mod.....which can be done also via the same method.

Oh.. so is this like a final step for the mod or something?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »
This would have to be for the entire mod....it is the only way you will be able to complete the mod and make things work. There is no other way that I can even see.

In order to code a script specifically for this mod....I would have to know several things...basicly what all you want this mod to be able to do....where you want the player to spawn during the start of the mod....etc.

Also need to know how many "zombies" you plan to have in any given area which this mod can be made rather large and every ped can actually be turned into a zombie just by giving them the asylum fighting style and animations...simple to do for every ped....and the hard part would be retexturing every ped to resemble a zombie.....kinda daunting of a task...but definately not impossible....just expect this mod to take at least a month or more to do.

I can handle all coding needed for this and share with you the full sources and the custom lua compiler needed.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 07:44:48 PM »
This would have to be for the entire mod....it is the only way you will be able to complete the mod and make things work. There is no other way that I can even see.

In order to code a script specifically for this mod....I would have to know several things...basicly what all you want this mod to be able to do....where you want the player to spawn during the start of the mod....etc.

Also need to know how many "zombies" you plan to have in any given area which this mod can be made rather large and every ped can actually be turned into a zombie just by giving them the asylum fighting style and animations...simple to do for every ped....and the hard part would be retexturing every ped to resemble a zombie.....kinda daunting of a task...but definately not impossible....just expect this mod to take at least a month or more to do.

I can handle all coding needed for this and share with you the full sources and the custom lua compiler needed.

Terrific!
What would be great is if we could a few people on roofs armed with bats, spudguns and cricket bats (townies, and friendly ones since they're the only ones left alive and the player will be able to tell due to their different style).
I haven't thougt of a spawn point for Jimmy yet, but I'll figure something out.
So, everyone but townies attack Jimmy.

I'll think more about this tomorrow.
For now, good night.  :euro:

Offline ιι ρяσ Bєνєя

• LUA Noob
  • I always come and go :c
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 05:33:25 AM »
i think his base should be the observatory and he can get 1 or 2 basic weapons from there like an egg or a slingshot

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 06:38:32 AM »
i think his base should be the observatory and he can get 1 or 2 basic weapons from there like an egg or a slingshot

Yeah, or the old plant.
It's pretty cool when there's a huge barricade outside.
However I don't think that's possible.  :(