News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Change curfew?  (Read 2413 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Change curfew?
« on: July 23, 2012, 07:53:39 AM »
I would like to change the curfew to 24/7 so that the prefects and authority figures are ALWAYS after Jimmy no matter what time of day.

How does one do this?  :)

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
Re: Change curfew?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
I would like to change the curfew to 24/7 so that the prefects and authority figures are ALWAYS after Jimmy no matter what time of day.

How does one do this?  :)

Hmm well could try checking the CFG notepads.
But its better to use a trainer and no violence activated.
or have the cops off

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 04:08:43 PM »
the curfew can only be edited in the lua timecycle file and not the other text based timecycle files located elsewhere in bully's folders.

I have that file fully rewritten but have not experimented with it to see if I can do things like enable never passing out and staying awake as long as one wants...while still having the ability to sleep to get to the next day fast......

As for the prefects...there is one way I can do it...and thats to set via LUA the punishment points for gPlayer which is the system defined name for jimmy...to a astronomically high number so that no matter how long you hide....it never goes down....but this can only be done with a activation script that will deactivate the minute you get busted or start a mission.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 04:18:27 PM »
the curfew can only be edited in the lua timecycle file and not the other text based timecycle files located elsewhere in bully's folders.

I have that file fully rewritten but have not experimented with it to see if I can do things like enable never passing out and staying awake as long as one wants...while still having the ability to sleep to get to the next day fast......

As for the prefects...there is one way I can do it...and thats to set via LUA the punishment points for gPlayer which is the system defined name for jimmy...to a astronomically high number so that no matter how long you hide....it never goes down....but this can only be done with a activation script that will deactivate the minute you get busted or start a mission.

Well, the Zombie Minigame MOD is like your Vehicle Mod.
Whenever you use the arcade machine, it'll start.
However I have no clue on how to do this.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 05:07:45 PM »
Since I am still getting things setup on my main system after having been brought down by all of my 16gb of ram suddenly all going bad......back with 4gb now...lol......Once I am fully back up and running I can help out a little with this project and code a custom lua script for it. Just tell me what all is needed and we can all go from there.