News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Character Selector Mod(For Madman and Steman)  (Read 3449 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Character Selector Mod(For Madman and Steman)
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
Well good thing I finally figured out NTAuthority's mod. Just like Madman and Steman the mod they created which is the betting mod which required a menu. NTAuthority used a character selector trainer menu which like the original trainer is behind the game files. He made a ped list and used it for his mod. It's kind of hard to create a trainer like this because it could have odd glitches. Besides that creating a full list for peds can be some but the thing is their height it could cause weird disordered characters but it could work. I'll post steps if you guys knew this already then great or but if not check it out  I have no computer to do this on so when you guys have time you could create it.
1.Create a list of peds.
2.Create a trainer.
3.Attach with Bullies script.
4.Done!
Also this can be done with interiors too since don't really care about characters or whatever junk I will try to create a mod like this when it's done I'll release.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:59:13 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Re: Character Selector Mod(For Madman and Steman)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
Also what I mean with interiors I mean that characters and interiors might be able to spawn on instant instead of reloading the game. Like I said before with a trainer you press a button and it disables trouble meter when you press the numpad over 10x it will do this many times so with this trainer it will do the exact same thing with the character spawner because using numpad 1 for multiple characters won't be a problem good thing I finally found out his script hook. :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:59:54 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Character Selector Mod(For Madman and Steman)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 01:17:36 PM »
Just go ahead and fire off a pm to me with what you have found out and so on and I will take a crack at this. NTAuthority however did not use any of the scripts built into bully, he used a scripthook like what the gta games have available which is written in c++ and hooks into the direct x dlls the game loads...scripthooks are quite complicated to explain easily and I really don't feel like writing a 20 page report on how those work...lol. The scripthook NTAuthority uses however works far better then any method I have personally seen so far and a scripthook is somthing that I will not try tackling until other things are done, due to how complex they are.