News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NTAuthority  (Read 2845 times)

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
NTAuthority
« on: December 19, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »
I have been looking around for NT authority who made the script hook for bully and he has been very active on the gtafourms.com.

he is also talking about the script hook there aswell.

he maybe still working on it. on the gtafourms he has over 1000 post...

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: NTAuthority
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »
I have been looking around for NT authority who made the script hook for bully and he has been very active on the gtafourms.com.

he is also talking about the script hook there aswell.

he maybe still working on it. on the gtafourms he has over 1000 post...

Hmmm.. Weird, people always say he is REALLY busy but if he is active like that he is not going to bother with the scripthook mod on bully, and people say he is too busy modding Cod and stuff but idk much bout him

Offline Xavier the vampire

• Vampire is dark gift you really become vampire.
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:33:26 AM »
I don't know this mod? :mellow:

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 12:00:20 PM »
NTAuthority is a modder not a mod.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »
Hard to really say what he really is up to. I just go off what I see in other forums considering his youtube channel has had no activity from him last time i checked....so who really knows?

I am trying to take on what he was doing...just in a different way so who knows what will happen from that since if he decides to come back to bully and finish things up....then that will be cool. If not...then oh well. I will not downgrade him in any way since in all reality we all know just what is on the surface and far as things go that are private in his life that may be keeping him from staying in touch here....that is not anyones place to judge so....

Hopefully he manages to return since if he does I will get in contact with him and see if he would be willing to team up since if that scenario happens....then it will be the best thing ever for the bully community.