News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Twitchy  (Read 6604 times)

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 02:12:45 AM »
Interested!

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Twitchy
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 03:30:05 AM »
I can safely say I've never been so keen to play a video game in my entire life.. this has got me on a leash.. I just cant stop thinking about it.

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 05:02:55 AM »
I'm ok.

Offline Gui

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 06:31:32 AM »
YEAH, i never wanted to play a game so much like i want to play Bully, not even GTA.

But dreams... isn't that excessive????? :?

Offline Dr. Crabblesnitch

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 06:35:34 AM »
bully rocks but i have to wait till 27 (with is ok just after EID) but ya been waitin for a whole year and bully i think will smash  gta

any way yes i am new but been visting this site since april poison boy like the avatra

see ya!

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Twitchy
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 07:17:49 AM »
Welcome dude :).. and I know dreams are a bit excessive but.. its not my fault lol I cant control em.. plus their cool anyway, I wake up and Bully's on my mind and its a good start to the day

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2006, 07:40:04 AM »
I must wait till the 28, aswell but as ussuall i'll get a call a couple day's earlier. Happened with GTA'S and with Warriors, But lucky i have Scarface wich should arrive shortly, to buy my time.

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »
I've had 3 screwed up dreams about Bully.
And they are all very,very,ver,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,v ery,SCREWED UP.
Let me tell you one of my very screwed up dreams...
It was the beggining...Jimmy Hopkins just turned 15 years old. And Gary was his best friend. ( told you this was screwed up )
Jimmy and Gary were going to pull the biggest prank eva! But then, Jimmys voice cracked, (weird) Then Gary said "Now your a man." The prank was that they were gonna pull down some sort of tower thing (fucked up) But at that instant Jimmy fell off the tower thingy and landed face flat on the ground. But Gary didn't know that he fell...so Gary pulled down the tower and the whole god damned thing camer crashing on top of jimmy hopkins.
The next day was his funeral, and for some strange reason, Melvin O' Connor put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. (REALLY FUCKED UP) the end

I've thinking about Bully soooooooooooooooooo much that ive been havin' lots of dreams.

lmao thats one hell of a dream, but I know what you guys mean, I've never been so eager for a game.

Offline Hitman

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 04:55:35 PM »
Well imagine going to the store on release day and finding out you have to wait 5 more days!

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »
yea, id burn that muthaf****a down!

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 05:22:54 PM »
i've been finding myself going
to the official site even though nothing
on it is new :(

Offline Lantern

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 10:50:15 AM »
Dear god..the day is finnaly here and last night I got the call....blah blah blah...bully will be in tommorow on the 17th....I am up early, tossed and turned...lol...I call them and they say it will be in this afternoon...the clock ticks slow and the world stands still....I am going crazy with the waiting...keep me company bully friends...I beg of you ..*smiles*

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »
lol thats rough, dont worry fellow britons and europeans, 1 week left guys... 1 week

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 02:03:57 PM »
For me im a few hours away from getting my copy....man I can't wait!!

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
Quote from: djrussell;13211
This is really sad but.. anyone been dreaming about Bully? I've had at least 6 dreams now.. jesus christ thats not healthy lol I usually dream about naked chicks but SOMEHOW they've been replaced by a video game.

yeah I had a dream about Bully, well somewhat...I dreamed I was in a locker...lol

Yeah I know "What's with you and lockers" I dont know....it was just a funny dream I had.