News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Twitchy  (Read 6602 times)

Offline Lantern

• View Profile
Twitchy
« on: October 14, 2006, 11:25:51 PM »
I was just curious my fellow gamers if anyone besides me was chomping at the bit for the release date. I only have to wait two more days and it is driving me nuts. Pre ordered, fully pre paid and all I have to do is walk in say " gimmie gimmie" and walk out. I hate the wait towards the end. If I did not have this forum to keep me sane I do not know what I would do. Thank you all for keeping this great forum alive and thank you to the Peacaholics for comeing up with a name that gives me many hours of non stop laughter...lol  Just two more days my friends * looks at the clock*...going so slow...lol anyone else feeling like this ?

Offline greaser4life

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 11:38:39 PM »
i understand man these past two days have benn bitchin

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Twitchy
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 11:55:38 PM »
Yeah.. its 11:54am now.. maybe I should just go to sleep lol 12 more days till I pick up my copy.. but as soon as someone uploads it to the net I'm in there.. so far no luck.

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 12:18:06 AM »
thank god the saints are
playing tommorow
after that school and
practice should make time ease by a lil faster

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 12:43:36 AM »
I live in Japan so because of time zones and international shipping I won't get the game until around the 25th. Though depending on if the Japanese postal system delievers it or if it's one of the private companies I might get it sooner.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 12:52:31 AM »
I understand you completely, this is driving me insane, ive been thinking about bully for the past week, nonstop. i cant wait to play the game, and upload some info for ya guys. in 6 min it will be 2 days away!!! then after school my mom takes me there, i stroll in say "gimme gimme" go home and play!!! This site has been the best thing, if it wasnt for this site, id explode!!!

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 12:59:38 AM »
I wonder if any store will have midnight sales. If I was in the US I'd be happy to hang outside the nearest Best Buy until midnight.

Or at least waiting for the mall to open so I could hit EB.

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 01:15:01 AM »
I might just skip school on Monday or Tuesday

Offline Spetz

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/solidcloud
Twitchy
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 01:20:47 AM »
I know exactly what you feeling! Though I wish I pre-ordered earlier, I think it would be a little dumb-asstic if I decided to do it the day before. So I'm going to skip school Tuesday just to go pick it up....then another two just to play it.

Cheers,
Spetz

Offline BloodArtist

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2006, 01:22:35 AM »
Well hello there spetz. Welcome to the forums!

yea i think i might skip tuesday so i can get you ppl some reviews.

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 01:24:33 AM »
half day or full day???

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Twitchy
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2006, 01:24:59 AM »
This is really sad but.. anyone been dreaming about Bully? I've had at least 6 dreams now.. jesus christ thats not healthy lol I usually dream about naked chicks but SOMEHOW they've been replaced by a video game.

Offline Lantern

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2006, 01:31:44 AM »
oh I have dreamt of games before..you are not alone...I keep hearing the music from bully in my head..the melodic tones that play in the trailers..I love them...very schoolyard, but with a hint of menace.

Offline BloodArtist

• View Profile
Twitchy
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2006, 01:40:09 AM »
yea, i havent had any bully dreams (i dont ever get dreams at all) but i do daydream, like today i thought of a scenario in the beginning in the game.

The first thing i was gonna do is find a frisbee, (still in brown jacket) find a prefect and throw it at him, i want him to catch it and start running after me! that or he gets hit in the face and ends up in running anyway. and thats only one. ive been thinking of billions of things ill do in the game.

Offline MGS Dude

• View Profile
    • JohnnyCage2000.com
Twitchy
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2006, 02:03:59 AM »
I've had 3 screwed up dreams about Bully.
And they are all very,very,ver,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,SCREWED UP.
Let me tell you one of my very screwed up dreams...
It was the beggining...Jimmy Hopkins just turned 15 years old. And Gary was his best friend. ( told you this was screwed up )
Jimmy and Gary were going to pull the biggest prank eva! But then, Jimmys voice cracked, (weird) Then Gary said "Now your a man." The prank was that they were gonna pull down some sort of tower thing (fucked up) But at that instant Jimmy fell off the tower thingy and landed face flat on the ground. But Gary didn't know that he fell...so Gary pulled down the tower and the whole god damned thing camer crashing on top of jimmy hopkins.
The next day was his funeral, and for some strange reason, Melvin O' Connor put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. (REALLY FUCKED UP) the end

I've thinking about Bully soooooooooooooooooo much that ive been havin' lots of dreams.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 02:14:37 AM by MGS Dude »