News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: DO_BodyGuard LUA!!!!!  (Read 9294 times)

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
Re: DO_BodyGuard LUA!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
The LUA mod is better than ide I know how to do Lua now  :laugh:  :D

Offline DarbyHarringtonMind

• XX
  • Move forward, Don't look back........
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 01:58:05 AM »
Nice works man :D. You are getting better and better. Oh and what is going on with your weather lua?

i found self.....
im can compiling and change weather work......!!! :D :D
but,thanks for you suggestions.... :D :D

Offline SargeX

• Russell hopes to smash 100 kids this semester.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 12:07:39 PM »
WOW this is so cool :D, but why you don not use Edgar own Style? :hmm: Anyway I try to compile one but the compiler says that he can not find the file in the folder, so I try to use one that was already prepared & it give the same error so I do not try to used anymore, well thanks for compart this anyway, I will try to compart my custom IDE.IMG file when i polish the bugs that I see on the History Mode first. ;)

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 06:18:20 AM »
WOW this is so cool :D, but why you don not use Edgar own Style? :hmm: Anyway I try to compile one but the compiler says that he can not find the file in the folder, so I try to use one that was already prepared & it give the same error so I do not try to used anymore, well thanks for compart this anyway, I will try to compart my custom IDE.IMG file when i polish the bugs that I see on the History Mode first. ;)
find imgtool go on file open it go on scripts open it search for ArcRace1.lur backup it by extracting delete the one on imgtool take it off and then go to the boys dorm and go on that street racer thing

Offline SargeX

• Russell hopes to smash 100 kids this semester.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 11:05:45 AM »
Yeah that I know, what I was meaning is about made my own bodyguard mod & after that compile the file with the LUA Compiler. When I try to compile it give me that error. I have the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 - Professional Installed & my Windows is the XP Wolf Edition 3 BETA 2.