News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Steve's Adventures Game  (Read 5383 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Steve's Adventures Game
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Since no one is named Steve here (that I know of), we are gonna make him the main character of this game.  Steve's Adventures start on an ordinary morning, when he has to get up for another boring day at school. 

In this game, YOU get to make the decisions for Steve from the previous poster, and in that way the game will progress.  Example......

Steve's alarm goes off, and he hears his Mother harping at him to get up or he'll be late for school again.

There will be a choice, left for the next poster, of two courses of action for Steve to take....

Should Steve:
1)  Get up as his mother tells him.
2)  Turn over and go back to sleep.

The next poster makes the choice and continues Steve's Adventures.....

Steve gets up and groggly makes way downstairs.  He feels sick to him stomach.

Then, the poster puts in a choice for the next poster.....

Should Steve:
1) Eat some Waffles.
2) Eat some Toast.

Then, the next poster picks one and continues Steve's adventures.....

Steve ate some toast to settle his stomach.  Then he went to wait at the bus stop for the school bus.  While waiting there, an annoying kid named Roger that Steve doesn't like walks up and starts harassing him.

And, also posts a choice for the next poster to follow......

Steve should:
1) Punch the shit out of Roger to shut him up.
2) Ignore Roger since he's such a douchbag and not worth getting in trouble for.

OK....Got it ?   Great.  Continue Steve's Adventures !

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 01:57:37 AM by Chuck X »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: The Steve's Adventures Game
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 02:43:40 AM »
Steve pondered on whether or not to beat the shit out of Roger, but chose to just ignore him. He knew what the consequences of his action would be, and backed up by the fact he was still a bit sleepy and his stomach was still slightly upset, he certainly wasn't in the mood for any bullshit. Roger, out of frustration that Steve was unfazed by the harassment, stormed away, murmuring something about "next time."

The school bus pulled up shortly afterwards and...

"Gotta make my mind up," Steve said. "Which seat can I take?"

So? Which seat can he take?
1) Kickin' in the front... of the bus.
2) Sittin' in the back.

((Am I doin' it right?? :'D))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:22:13 PM by Hay Gurl »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 06:50:44 AM »
(Just Excellent Hay-Lo)....

Steve headed towards the back of the bus, mainly because he was feeling lousy and maybe he could catch some Zzz's.  He reached the very back and found the cramped double seat empty and plopped down.  As the bus began to move, he spread out as much as possible and closed his eyes.  But his rest was short-lived.

"Hey, Steve-o, I got something to tell you !", a voice said.  Wearily, he opened one eye.  Standing there and obviously wanting to sit down before the bus driver could see him and yell at him to sit down was his sort-of friend Dustin.  Steve sighed and moved over so Dustin could sit.

"What", Steve said uninterestedly. 

"Well", Dustin said in an excited undertone, "It's about that hot girl Lisa !  I heard from Georgie that she might like you !"

How should Steve Respond ?
1)  "Really ?  Tell me more."
2)  "Big Deal.  You know Georgie just makes up shit, he's a little fuckin' puss.  Now leave me alone, I wanna get some sleep before we get to school."

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 06:55:19 AM »
(lol Hay I just realised that those were the lyrics to Friday)

Steve was tired and was not very focused, he usually didn't care for things like this, but because he was tired and grumpy. He decided he wanted to know more.

"So, tell me more.. How do you know he is telling the truth?" Stevie Said

"He never lies most times! You should ask her out!!"

As the bus stopped Stevie went to his locker and put his bag away, Lisa's locker was right next to his, and Lisa and Steve are in the same classes. Lisa was walking to her English class and after it finished they had Maths, the Math teacher gave out some complicated homework at the end of the lesson, and they were getting marked on it.

Recess Began.

After getting snacks from his locker he was too tired to talk to his friends, ignoring them. He walked along the school main grounds, tripped and dropped his yogurt on Lisa's head.

Should Stevie Say..

1) "You should of moved! That was your fault!! Now that is yogurt I will never get back thanks to you!

2) I'm very sorry! If you want I can help you with your Maths homework to make up for the accident!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:03:34 AM by Outasight »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 12:40:28 AM »
Steve nervously fumbled with the remains of his yogurt contaner, an ‘Oh-NO’ screaming through his mind.  What had he done ?  Quickly, he said, “Hey, I'm very sorry !  If you want I can help you with your Math homework to make up for the accident !  I’m real good at it, and....Ummm.....”

Steve’s words trailed off as Lisa wiped the mess out of her hair.  Steve had spent the better part of 2nd period staring at her from a row over and two seats behind.  Even though he had seen her often at the lockers, he had never much as passed a real conversation with her.  He always figured he was out of her league, she being so pretty and all.  But today was suddenly different.  Not looking directly at her, he tried to make light of the matter.

"So, um....How's it going ?", he asked, hoping he didn't sound like a dork.

Lisa turned to face him.  "Really Well !", she said snidely.  "Say....You're Steve, right ?  From Math class ?"

"Umm....right", Steve replied, "And you're....Lisa."

"Hmm....Right !  How did you know ?", Lisa say coyly, Yogurt still dripping from her head.

"I, umm, always notice the cutest girl in Math class", Steve said, hoping for the best.

"Is that so ?", Lisa blushed.  "So, how come you never talked to me before ?"

"Well, umm", Steve fumbled, "I was, uh, just waiting for the right time to...Uh...."

“What, dump Yogurt on my head ?”, Lisa said, but not really sounding mad about it.

“No, Uhh....To....Uhh....", Steve fumbled, then took the plunge.  “.....Ask you out."

"Really ?, Lisa smiled.  "So, go ahead, ask me !"

Steve was stunned at this turn of events.  After a few seconds to compose himself, he said, "Well, er, Ok....You wanna go out with me ?"

"Sure !", Lisa said cheerfully, "How 'bout after school today ?"

"Well, um, yeah !", Steve said, "Sure....Where would you like to go ?"

Lisa gathered her books, having wiped away most of the Yogurt.  "I'll leave that to you to decide", she said, and started to walk off.  "Ta-Ta !", she called over her shoulder.

Steve just stood there, amazed that such a dogshit day had suddenly turned good.  But then he began to think hard.  Just where should he take her ?  Someplace nice, but where it was likely to be crowded, or somewhere a bit more private ?

Steve should take Lisa to.....
1)  The Ice Cream Malt Shop, a popular hangout just a few blocks from the school.
2)  The Burger Joint out by the highway, farther away but with less kids around right after school.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:43:46 AM by Chuck X »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 03:14:51 AM »
Stevie thought it would be better to go to a little bit more of a crowded area, he thought "Hmm, Where should I take her?" Then a sudden idea popped threw his head

"The Ice Cream Malt Shop" School had finished and they went to their lockers to get there bags,  "So, figured out where you're taking me, yet?" Lisa Said
"Uhh, yeah! The Ice Cream Place!" Stevie said
"Cool, I have to be in the mood for it, and I am right now!" Lisa Said
"Great!" Stevie said, "Lets go"

Stevie and Lisa walked to the Ice Cream Place, they both ordered Chocolate Ice cream, Lisa nearly ate hers and then something unexpected happened..

Lisa purposely dropped the rest of the Ice Cream on his head, Stevie was pretending he was not angry, but inside he was raging, also Stevies Bully, Roger was there. And he was laughing his ass off, along with about 10 people with him.

Should Stevie..

1) Laugh it off with the others

2) Scream at Lisa and push Roger to the ground and storm out
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:50:16 AM by Outasight »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 05:19:20 AM »
Steve was steaming, and then cast a baleful look at Lisa.  She was laughing, but in a good way, and looking at him with humor.  When Steve looked into her sparkling blue eyes, all the anger left him.  He grinned sheepishly and began to laugh as well.

“Ok...You Got Me”, he said.  “Fair is Fair, after all.”

“What’s good for the goose......”, Lisa said, a grin on her face.

“...Is good for the Gander”, Steve finished, blushing somewhat himself.  Right then, he was in love with this girl, just like that.

“I guess we have matching hairdos now”, Steve quipped, and that drew a fresh gale of laughter from the beautiful Lisa. 

Roger’s laughter and the others died down when they realized they weren’t getting a rise out of Steve.  Roger turned back to his table, muttering, “What a Putz” under his breath.

“Friend of yours ?”, questioned Lisa, looking at Roger with evident distaste.

“Not of mine”, Steve said.  “Maybe of Satan.  Guy’s a real dick.  I’d kick his ass, but he’s never alone for me to do it.  But I’m gonna teach him some manners someday.”

“I’m sure you will”, Lisa said speculatively.  “Say, you’re not one of those Bully Boys, are you ?”

“Far from that”, Steve said truthfully, “I hate Bullies and all those kind of assholes.”

“That’s good”, Lisa said, “I like my dates to act like gentlemen, not no-brain apes.”  She looked around, and then said with an impish grin, “You know, I know a much nicer place.  I can call my friend Doree, she’s got a car.  What do you say ?”

Steve Should....
1)  Go with Lisa.
2) Make an excuse, but promise to take her out for real on Friday.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 05:30:10 AM »
Stevie had called it a day and said "Thanks for the fun date today, I really loved it and it was a fun day. But I need to get home, my brother came back from.. Dubai, and I really want to see him! But I promise I'll take you out this Friday!"

"Alright, thanks for being a good sport by the way." Lisa Said

"Heh, No problem. Anyway I better get going, Thanks for the fun!" Steve said

As he was walking home, he completely forgot about the Ice Cream on his head and an annoying kid from his school named "Daniel" started insulting him, Daniel was also a friend of Roger, perhaps Roger had told Daneil about Stevie, but Daniel was harrassing him nether the less.

Steve laughed and shrugged it off, but then Daniel came up to him and pushed him, demanding him to give him money.

Steve had around $20 on him, but he was determined not to give it up, especially to some kid he doesn't even know that well.

Daniel then demanded a second time, this time with a serious voice, but as he was threatening him, one of Steve's best friends, Parker went behind Daniel and pushed him to the floor and started kicking the shit out of him.

Steve thought Parker was way to protective of him, but he found Parker really nice.

Steve then actually payed attention to what was happening, and then in a sudden move he..

1) Joined in and start beating him up with Parker

2) Told Parker to back off and told Daniel not to mess with him again
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:59:22 AM by Outasight »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
Sorry to break the combo, but this reminds me a helluva lot of those old text adventure games.

With that said, continue.  :laugh:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 12:04:59 AM »
....went over to Parker and grabbed his shoulder before he could mash another fist into Daniel's face.  "Hey, back off Park, that's enough man !", Steve yelled.  "You gonna really fuck him up."

"Little Pissant Bastard !", Parker said fiercely, "He deserves to be fucked up !"

"Maybe so, but we don't need to get in trouble for him", Steve said.  He cast a look up and down the street.  Nobody was yet paying attention, and he wanted to keep it that way.  Besides, Daniel's face was all bloody now, and he was laying on the pavement, he head lolling from side to side.  He wouldn't be threatening anybody for awhile.

"Com'on, let's get outta here afore somebody sees us !", Steve urged.  Parker was still breathing hard and shooting hateful looks at Daniel laying on the ground, but allowed Steve to pull him away.  The two boys took off at a fast walk.

"Little Sum-of-a Bitch !", Parker muttered.  Parker had his own issues with Daniel, one might say they were best enemies.  Steve wasn't angered in the least, he felt Daniel deserved a good ass-whipping just as much as that fuck Roger did.  But there was a time and place for everything.

"Say, um...Where did you come from ?  I never seen you."

"Ah, I was over on Cottrill Street", Parker said. "I saw you go by about a block up on Main here, and that numb fuck was following you.  Figured there'd be trouble."

"Well, thanks man", Steve said, "I was so busy thinking about this girl Lisa I totally didn't see him.  And you ought to get a stealth award the way you just appeared out of nowhere !"

"Ah, it's just a thing", Parker said modestly.  "By the by, what girl Lisa ?"

Steve quickly told him of his encounter with Lisa, and about the Ice Cream Shop date.  He finished up by saying, "I think she's the one, bud.  She's a real knockout, and got a super cool personality to go along with it."

"Yeah, I seen her around", Parker said.  "She's cute.  You gonna take her out on like a real date ?"

"I'd like to Friday night", Steve admitted.  "I ain't got no car though.  Guess I'll have to get a Taxi or something."

"Hey, no sweat", Parker exclaimed. "I'm getting my brother's car to take out Mindy Friday !  We could all go together !"  Mindy was Parker's long-time girlfriend.

"Aw Cool !", Steve exalted.  "That'd be great !"

Parker dropped his voice.  "You want I should bring along some weed ?  I got a new Dime Bag. Whadda say ?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Should Steve....
1) Have Parker bring along weed to their double date.
2) Tell Parker to forget it this time.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 08:53:39 PM »
Stevie was a little bit shocked at Parker saying this, he never would of thought Parker would be some sort of Drug Addict, but he knew that it was only a Dime and that it was only small, but Stevie never planned on getting on the 'Good Stuff'.

"Parker, Man.. I know it's only a small amount.. But bro, please don't overdose on that shit."
"Dude! I don't take that much anyways! Maybe once every Year or so, it's not that bad!"
"Whatever man, just don't take it to the date, okay?"
"Alright bro, I understand."

Parker and Stevie were childhood friends, he didn't want Parker getting any unnecessary problems, as they were both only 15.

"Anyway, I'm going home, tomorrow is Friday, so I'll talk to Lisa about the double date and the times and everything.."

"Aight bro, I'll see ya later, yeah?"
"Yeah, see you later bro."

Stevie went to bed and was excited for the date.. And quickly, Steve fell asleep.

It was now Friday, and Stevie got dressed and went to school, insisting to his parents that he would be fine without breakfast.

They dropped him off at school.

Stevie was walking down the Main Hall and saw Lisa there, "So Lisa, would it be okay if I could bring along a friend of mine to the date, and his girlfriend?"

"Yeah, sure Stevie. I would't mind."
"What time do you want to have the date on? Would 8:30 be okay?" Stevie Said
"Sure!"
"Alright, I'll see you then."

After a long day at school, it was finally over. He noticed that Daniel was not at school, and most likely won't be for quite awhile.

Stevie went to his locker and got his bag, he then walked home with Parker..

"So Parks, we got a mother fuckin' date!"
"That's awesome bro, lets hope this Lisa girl is the real thing, eh?
"Yeah, I think she i-" Stevie got cut off, and he saw Roger and a few of his Lackeys behind him.

"Hey you two, so I heard you both beat up my friend Daniel! You're really going to regret doing that.."

Parker then said "That fucking asshole deserved that beating, he shouldn't of messed with my friend!"

"Look, Roger. What I think Parker meant was that you have got us mixed up with someone else." Stevie said.

"No, No NO! I don't. You two, are going to get the biggest ass whipping you have ever got, BEFORE!"

"BOYS, BEAT THOSE FUCKERS UP!"

Parker started to get angry as hell, and Stevie was more calm, but now he felt a tiny bit scared, it was 3:30 and he didn't want to look fucked up for the date, or miss out on it either. But he found a wooden bat on the ground, Parker & Stevie were outnumbered.

Should he take his chances?

Should Stevie..
1) Fight with Parker and pick up the bat.
2) Knock one of the boys out and then run off, and urge Parker to follow.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:56:43 PM by Outasight »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 02:32:55 AM »
Steve was about to walk away when suddenly one of Roger's goons piped up: "Clean this trash out! Then we'll have us a little pow-wow with those girls they been talkin' 'bout."

Suddenly, it was like any form of reason left Steve's brain as his blood began to boil. Against his better judgement, he picked up the bat, and charged straight at the goon that just opened his mouth.

"You stay the FUCK away from those girls you little PISSPOT!" He raged before smashing the bat straight across the boy's face, who dropped like an evil sack of potatoes.

"Check this out! Kid's got balls!" Another one of Roger's goons shouted, before he and another one of Roger's minions pounced at Steve.

Steve was able to prod one of them in the stomach with his bat, which winded him. However, the other goon landed a kick that sent Steve into the ground, and before he could get up, he was being ground-kicked from all directions.

Meanwhile, Parker was beating another one of Roger's lackeys senseless, right before finishing him off with an uppercut square to the chin.

"Any more of you punks wanna go?! HUH?!" As he turned around, his demeanor changed to shock as he saw the sight in front of him. "HANG IN THERE, BUDDY, I'M COMING!" he exclaimed as he charged straight at the punks that were stomping the life out of Steve.

He plowed straight into the both of them, crashing all three of them into the ground.

Although Steve was in bad shape, he mustered whatever strength he had and got up to help Parker fight off the two goons. Now that it was two on two, they didn't have much trouble taking them down.

Steve stood there panting hard, while Parker was taunting away at the fallen minions, who lay squirming.

The goons eventually hastened up and stumbled back to an infuriated Roger, who grabbed one of them by the neck. "Pathetic! Fucking PATHETIC! THIS is what we trained you for?! To get your ass handed to you on a silver platter?! Good-for-nothing CHICKENSHITS!" He yelled, as he shoved the goon back into the ground. Then he turned his attention to Steve and Parker.

"This isn't over...you're lucky I brought some incompetent asswipes this time...but next time we're gonna settle this...personally!" He warned as he ushered his goons to follow him, still berating them for their failure.

Steve tried to stomach all that just happened, but instead got a wave of nausea, and fell on his knees.

"Dude, you alright?!" Parker queried, "Maybe we should call the date off for today..."

"Are you kidding me?! No way! After all this, I-Owww...." Steve whimpered as he held his head from the searing pain.

"Steve, look at you. You're a mess. You can't go like this..."

"Nothing a little washing up...can't fix...right?"

"I don't know, man...I think we should postpone it."

Steve pondered...

What should Steve do?

A) Suck it up and continue with the date, or...

B) ...listen to Parker's advice and call off the date to get some rest?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:00:00 AM by くにお »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 05:18:04 AM »
.....Just as another wave of nausea rolled through him.  But he desperately wanted to go out with this girl, and a few punches wasn't going to stop him.  He got shakily to his feet.  "Really, man, I'll be alright.  Let's get to your place and we'll get cleaned up.  I'll be fine."

Well", Parker said doubtfully, "If you say so...."

"Really, I say so", Steve said, sucking in a deep breath.  "Let's go, hey ?"

The two friends walked on to Parker's place.  By the time they arrived, Steve was indeed feeling better, and the excitement of taking out the beautiful Lisa resurged.  Standing up in front of the bathroom mirror at Parker's house, from what he saw he was no worse for the wear.  His side hurt a little, sort of like a stitch, but he would work that out.  It was nothing.

Parker's Brother Peter arrived later, and handed over the keys to his car, as had been arranged.  But he said, half-jokingly, "So much as a scratch, it comes outta your hides !"  They all laughed at that, and Parker assured him he would protect the car like it was his own.  "That's what I'm afraid of", Peter joked back. 

The boys took off at the appointed time, first to pick up Parker's girl, Mindy, then on to Lisa's house.  Steve had to go through the ritual of knocking at the door and meeting the parents, which went smoothly, as Steve was a clean-cut individual and was very polite. 

The two went out to the car and slid into the back seat.  Parker eased out into the street and took off.  "Where we goin', buddy ?", he called back.

Steve considered.  Should they.....

1).  Go to the Drive-In, as it was just about getting dusk.
2).  Go to an outdoor concert with local performers that was happening downtown.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:56:40 AM by くにお »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 06:44:24 AM »
"Go to Areal Street, I heard there is some sort of conecert outdoors, it's suppose to be pretty good" Steve said

"Alright!" Parker said, as he was going down the road. "So, Mindy, meet Lisa, Lisa, meet Mindy"

"Hi Mindy, good to see you again, we never really talked at school" Lisa Said

"Yeah, nice to see you as well! I think we will have fun at this concert." Mindy said

"Yeah.. Say, Steve, I see that there is a lot of cuts on you, what happened?" Lisa Said

"I ran into some trouble on the way, no big deal though."

"No Big Deal?" Lisa Said

"Nahh, nothing really happened, Parker and I just had an argument with a group of kids. Nothing really happened though, it's all sorted" Stevie said

"Ahhh, Yeah. Totally, nothing happened at all." Parker said sarcastically.

"If you say so.." Lisa Said, knowing that he was obviously lying.

"I do.." Stevie said.

They found the outdoor concert and watched them perform the songs, they were currently playing the song

"Stand By Me" By Ben. E King, which was one of Lisa's favorite songs.

"I love this song!" Lisa said

"Hey same here, Lisa! It is one of my favourites!" Mindy Said

After a few hours of eating and watching the singers perform, the concert was over.

"So, I'll drop you guys off now, yeah?"

"No, I'll just take a cab and walk home" Stevie said sarcastically

"Really?.." Parker said.

Stevie then had a 'You Don't Say!' face on, "No, Of course I'm going home in your car!"

"Heh, Okay!" Parker said.

Parker Dropped Mindy off, "See ya Minds"

"See you later honey!" Mindy said.

Parker then started driving again.

"So that was fun wasn't it?" Parker said.

"Yeah!" Lisa & Stevie said.

Stevie dropped Lisa off and Stevie said goodbye, and now Parker was dropping Stevie off.

"So, Stevie. Could I stay over tonight? I'm sort of tired and I don't feel like driving home." Parker said

"Would my parents let you?" Steve said

"Dude, I've known you since I was like.. 4, Of course they will!"

Should Stevie..

1) Let him stay over, it was a weekend anyways.
2) Not let him stay over.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:17:12 AM by Outasight »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 08:53:25 AM »
Steve eyed Parker for a bit...how he wished it was Lisa in his place. However, Parker has always been a good friend who stood up for him, and it didn't hurt to have some company for the night anyways.

"Alright, come on over, then," Steve said.

"Awesome!" Parker rejoiced.

After a good shower and chilling about, the boys decided to call it a night. It didn't take long for the two to fall asleep. After all, it has been a long day for them, and they were exhausted from the fight and concert.

The next morning at 9:30, Steve awoke to find that Parker was gone. He found a note where Parker was asleep last night. It read: "Apologies...my parents needed me home. We'll talk later."

Sounds believable enough, Steve thought. After all, Parker wasn't one to take advantage of his friends.

Suddenly, Steve's phone rang. He picked it up, and to his surprise, it was Lisa, who was wondering if Steve was interested in going shopping with her.

Steve paused. He has an assignment and some studying to do for next week, and if he was to take up this offer, who knows how long this whole trip will take, and what it will lead to next?

Steve has two options:

A) Decline and stay home to work on his studies.
B) Accept the shopping date.