News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Story (This is probably gonna be crap)  (Read 1818 times)

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Story (This is probably gonna be crap)
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:13:47 PM »
Details:
Year: 2012
Place: Bullworth
Main character's name: Jason Alexander (Younger brother to Ivan, Uh-oh!)

CHAPTER 1:
A new year dawns in Bullworth as many student's return to Bullworh Academy (Some student's are sibling's to Bully 1 student's) As Jason returns, everyone still thinks he is the wuss he was last year. Jason however took Martial art's in Summer and these are put to the test when Fred Miller (Troy's bro) ask's him for a fight. This will activate the fighting tutorial (like when fighting Wade) (Spoiler alert: You can learn new move's from Adam Garrison later in the story)

Anyway's back to the story... After this fight you find yourself down at the Principal's office (Pete Kowalski head master  :ohmy:) He say's you have 5 day Detention in isolation (Sorry but I am English so American schools probably deal with it diffrent I think!!) Detentions are a feature if causing trouble they take 10 seconds attending one! if you skip them you are on look out!

On your way to the dorm's you automatically start a mission where Bullies jump you and you have to fight back. One of them carries egg's as these are the first weapons you will get.
When you return to your dorm you throw on your uniform (A vest with a tie and you can choose if you want you clothes neat or not for those RP'ers  :D also having your uniform scruffy result's in Teachers, Prefect's giving you warning's to neaten your uniform. That is all I have for now but I may make more (This was more idea's lol!) And another thing