News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bullworth : Nick's Story  (Read 8301 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The NES : Nick's Story
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 09:35:36 AM »
Nick was dreaming.  Dreaming of Lola.  Dreaming of kissing Lola, holding Lola, being with Lola.  Even doing the nasty with Lola.

Nick awoke suddenly in a sweat. It was 3 in the morning. He couldn’t stop thinking of Lola, dreaming about her. He had it bad. DAMMIT ! Get ahold of yourself, Nicky !!

He fell back into an uneasy sleep.  The morning seemed so far away…….

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »
When he woke up, Peanut was sitting in a chair in his room and reading the papers Nick took from Algie's room.

-  Good morning, Sunshine! - he said. - Wakey-wakey. It's almost class time, but fuck the class.
-  Peanut? - Nick asked. He rubbed his eyes. He immediately thought of Lola and was horrified. What if Peanut knew? From last evening it didn't seem like the Greasers liked Lola too much but still she was the leader's girlfriend. That fear made him to shout. - It wasn't me, it was her!

Peanut looked him in surprise.

-  What the hell are you talking about, man? You know, I think we shouldn't get a pizza at evening. They say that if you eat pizza before sleep you get nightmares.
-  Yeah, it was a....nightmare - Nick said. - Anyway, what do want?
-  I came to ask when are we gonna post this! Y'know, about Pee Stain Algie.
-  Who?

Peanut was again surprised.

-  Man you're goddamn weird when you wake up - he said, leaving. - Go get some breakfast.

Nick stood up. He was just in his pants. He put on a tank top, uniform over it, and his favorite jacket over the uniform. Then he put socks and shoes on and exited the room. He drank some water and washed his face.

He couldn't stop thinking about Lola. Maybe he could if she didn't kiss him, but...he didn't know if he was truly in love or it was just because she was hot, but he wanted to kiss her more. He knew that she cheated on her boyfriend with him which shows she's not above a slut, but Peanut said that Johnny Vincent is "fist happy" which means he loves to fight. And the least Nick wanted is to turn the Greasers against him.

He was thinking how to forget her. Maybe to find another girl? Or to check if he kisses anyone else, then to dump her because she cheated on him? Thinking about it, he proceeded to main school building, where Peanut was posting Algie's secrets.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »
Nick entered the school to gales of laughter coming from two different areas of the large foyer.  At one, the Bullies were gathered, laughing their asses off.....

"Mommy !  MOMMY !! Har-Har-Har...!!!!"
"Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood !!!  Haw-Haw-Haw....!!!"
"Whatta Fucking MAROON !!! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha !!!"
"PEE-STAIN !!  Oh, PEE STAIN !!!  Heh-Heh-Heh !!!"

Across the way, a Group of Preps were likewise involved with reading.....

"I say, He's quite the Momma's Boy, Ha, Ha, Ha...!!"
"Shouldn't that be GREEN Riding Hood, Chaps ?  Aha-Aha !!"
"Oh, my word...Bedtime Stories....Ha,Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha....!!!"
"That Perv Burton read stories ?  Oh, that's RICH....Ar-Ar-Ar-Ar....!!!!"

Nick watched with interest.  Now, just where was the 'Boy-of-the-hour', Algie 'Pee Stain' Himself ?  Be a real shame if he were to miss his own 'Coming-Out Party'......
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:35:22 AM by CHUCKX53 »