News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Bully 2 Ideas  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
My Bully 2 Ideas
« on: October 16, 2013, 04:07:22 AM »
So, here, I shall be posting some thoughts on what I personally want for Bully 2. This will be posted on over time as I think of new thoughts. These are my thoughts for single player, not multiplayer.

Anyways, to start it off......

CLIQUE SELECTION -

During the course of the storyline, I personally want the player to be able to have freedom of choice. Much like RPG's, you can shape your own path and how you want to go at it during the storyline. For example, during the course of the game, you get, (similar to the "respect" system on Bully, but you can actually control it,) a respect bar.

How you act within the game, and who you choose to help, will affect your reputation with all cliques. Do you want to join the Preps by sabotaging the Greasers and vice versa? Will you help the Jocks beat up the Nerds, help the Nerds humiliate the Jocks, or join the Townies to wreak havoc among the school? Or will you be a lone wolf and do as you please?

R* could definitely take a few lessons from Bethesda on that aspect.

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION -

I'm not sure I'm exactly keen on creating how your character sounds, walks, or speaks during the beginning of the game like they do in Saints Row. As I would prefer a preemptive protagonist. For customization, the possibilities could be endless.

+ Clothing.

The first thing to come to mind. Clothing should be wide-range and unique, sunglasses, shoes, shirts, shades, all of that fancy stuff. But rather, a larger amount of such. And, after you, say, buy the apparel in a store, I think there should be (perhaps an award for upgrading?....) an option to customize the clothes itself. Like adding insignia on it, logos, distinctive patterns, etc. Much like they do in those WWE games.

+ Weapons

Weapons should definitely have an option to be upgraded and customize to the player's wishes. Say you have a slingshot and you level up, some options should be to increase the power, the aim, and the actual design itself. Want to colour it red? You can. Want to change how it looks? You can. Want to put some sort of insignia on it? YES YOU CAN!

+ Safe Houses.

Fo' shizzle. I think this should definitely be added. Just as long as you have the right amount of cash, that is. Examples of this could be to paint the room to a colour, change the bed, etc. And, on a larger scale, completely renovate the place completely. 'Upgrading' it into a more modern, luxurious safe house would be a lot of fun. They do this in Saints Row. Where it gives you a whole list of options and how you can make the place look, (if you have the right amount of teh $$$)

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
Re: My Bully 2 Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:28 AM »
Cafeteria should be good too,example-we have to pay money for buying food like pizza ,burger ,hotdog,cakes,etc instead of fruits.Giving Cakes to girls on valentine and dating them.
Girls should also know how to fight :innocent: