News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Next Headmaster/mistress?  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
Next Headmaster/mistress?
« on: April 22, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
Title pretty much explains it. I just thought, with just how messed up all the teachers/staff are in the school, which nutcase has the biggest chances of becoming the headmaster? Keep in mind that Crabblesnitch was a prefect before becoming a history teacher, so we could count the prefects in, too.

I'm gonna give my two cents later.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Next Headmaster/mistress?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:10:04 PM »
Mr. Galloway.  Perfect to have a Drunk as the New Head.

Offline AkematLynn

• How May I Be Of A Disturbance To You?
  • Nothing to see here people, move along!
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »
Probably Ms. Danvers since she wanted to bone Crabblesnitch so bad. Or maybe even the Punishment Prefect Seth Kolbe, he did after all state that he never wanted to graduate and give up being a prefect. So being in charge of the entire school would probably be a dream come true to him.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »
I reckon Hattrick fancied himself for the job - until Hopkins presented some rather interesting imagery to Crabblesnitch...

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 02:41:06 PM »
In my opinion Dr. Slawter is most likely to be the next Head, if we're looking for a 'good' kind of principal. He doesn't seem to like the Preps, Harrington(s) in particular, and thinks that success is all about connections, rather than one's personal abilities. He also complains about just how run down and corrupted the school is in general. He'd make a great goody-two-shoes kinda Headmaster if he ever adapted an 'im totes gonna clean dis schoo' kinda attitude.

But let's be honest, nothing's more likely to be the next principal than Money. Someone rich like prefect Edward or Hattrick. I'm including him because the whole Hattrick vs Galloway isn't exactly part of the main storyline, and Cheating Time can be done after Final Showdown, or not done at all. He's got connections with prep parents, he's corrupted as fuck and lives in a nice big house with a neat backyard. Not to mention his unpleasant attitude. But, he's also strict as fuck and probably has a thing for punishing people. Headmaster material right here.

I'd even consider the ever-so-incredibly-rich-as-fuck Mr. Smith to be a candidate, seeing as how he 'made this goddamn town' and is on his way to retirement. If I was some aging guy with more money than I can count and nothing to do, I'd go for it.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »
Probably Seth Kolbe.
"EVIL DOER!!!". Strict, straight to point and doesn't take any form of crap from an evil doer.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 03:27:37 PM »
That's a very insightful post, Scummy.

The whole Hattrick deal is odd to begin with.  Here's this supposedly peon Teacher dude, slumping along on a Teacher's salirey, with this big Manor house.  What the Hell.  None of the other Teacher's even have so much as an apartment as far as we know, not even Crabblesnitch has a big fancy house.  And you'd expect him to have SOMETHING, but nada. 

So Hattrick sure has a tie-in to some big bucks.  Why is this dude even a Teacher ?  He should be the Mayor or the Judge or something.  With his big bucks, selling test answers would just be chump change.  Why even bother with that small-time stuff ?

According to the Wiki, "He is an old money type from Old Bullworth Vale, where he owns a manor. He is friends with many of the fathers of the Preppies. He sells test answers to the sons of his rich friends, the sons then sell the test answers to other students around the school and give Hattrick a cut of their earnings."

So the question remains, what is this semi-rich fuck doing at Bullworth Academy ?  It just doesn't fit.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:31:08 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »
I've actually never even thought about that.

I gave his wiki page a look, too.
According to Pedro, Mr Hattrick was a sniper in Korea, incidentally the same place that The Hobo's platoon was cut down by friendly fire. Mr. Hattrick is also a widower; his wife committed suicide, although it isn't specified when. He claims that she never understood him.

As ridiculous as it sounds, to me at least, he could have been the one to kill off his squad. Surely, nobody would ever do it if there isn't a lot of money involved. His wife knew/finds out and, not being able to handle it because 'she never understood him', she commits suicide.