News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: hey everyone  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Bigcox

• View Profile
hey everyone
« on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »
I am new to the blogs and fairly new to the bullies. I have been raising Pitbulls for a few years and love them. I have a new web site you can check out called BIGCOXKENNELs.com. I have just gotten into breeding bullies and that is a challenging hobby. I am looking to meet some people in the Atlanta that own kennels. I also want to get my kennel name out there. Aynone with suggestions or comments, I would appreciate it.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
ohk. i think you have the wrong website. this is for Bully the video game.

umm. nice username?

Chrissy

hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »
You're an idiot, because bully breeds are becoming an increasingly persecuted breed, and you're breeding more. Nice.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
hey everyone
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:04:59 AM »
What are you on about.

That coming from someone whose Dog is half pit :D

Chrissy

hey everyone
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:00 AM »
Yeah, but numerous states are banning bully breeds, and even half breeds because they are 'so dangerous'. They're so dangerous, because of how most people train/raise them.

You'd be surprised how many are euthanized daily.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
hey everyone
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 01:09:10 AM »
I know what you mean.

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier gets a bad rep here because it looks like a minature Pitbull.

Infact people want it banned cause of attacks on other dogs.

The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a fighting breed and will always be aggressive with other dogs. But a Dog aggressive Dog doesn't mean it's a human aggressive dog too.

Chrissy

hey everyone
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 01:11:20 AM »
I have even been told by a cop that if my dog were instigated by another breed, my dog would be put down, because he's half pit, and violent by nature, no questions asked.

When bully breeds are homeless or found and taken to shelters, most shelters just put them down, because they'll have a harder time finding a home for a bully breed, than some other breed/mutt, because the majority of people looking to own a dog won't adopt a bully breed because of their reputation

They have a bad rep, because there are idiots out there who don't know how to own a dog. Instead, they abuse them and train them to fight to kill, and the whole breed gets a bad rep.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
hey everyone
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 01:13:44 AM »
Quote from: Chrissy;65326

They have a bad rep, because there are idiots out there who don't know how to own a dog. Instead, they abuse them and train them to fight to kill, and the whole breed gets a bad rep.

Exactly.

No such thing as a bad dog, it's bad owner.

Chrissy

hey everyone
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 01:18:55 AM »
I just find it irresponsible to breed dogs that are persecuted constantly.

Offline Bigcox

• View Profile
hey everyone
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »
So I chose the wrong board I am new. Oh well. As for the breed, the dogs are fine. I breed my dogs for their good temperment. The problem with the dog is that, it is smart and high energy. I own 4 APBTs and walk all of them 2-3 miles a day myself not on a tread mill. I have 2 dogs that are weight pullers and one on the way to being a champion.
If you want a dog for people to look at this is the wrong breed. Pin them in and they go crazy when they get out.
Love them and they will love you back.
Take care and remember if you do not own one or never have, do not talk bad about them. More people are injured and killed by drunk drivers then dogs all together. They banned drunk driving and more people are killed now then before.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
hey everyone
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »
That doesn't disguise the fact that it's idiotic.

ninidream527

age of conan gold
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 06:19:16 AM »
Getting - My ExperienceThe deeper I have delved in Age of Conan the more I have found my need for gold growing every single day. age of conan gold Like an alcoholic with a sniff of rum on my lips I have wanted more. Yet early on, a sniff was all my best efforts could acquire. Without gold, it is tough to play the game. You find yourself getting ganked by richer players.This results in what I have noticed which is many disgruntled Age of Conan players emerging in forums frustrated with the age of conan gold economy (or lack of).The growing trend that is emerging for successful players are gold guides. But what Is revealed in a gold guide? The guide I have has uncovered many powerful tools on trading, crafting, and gathering gold that I never knew existed in my wildest dreams. I wish that I had known all this valuable information sooner as it would have saved me a lot of sniffing and licking my lips, scrounging for that last wow gold cheap measly piece of silver.So... Why consider buying an Age of Conan Gold Guide? By learning real methods that professional   gamers use that do not involve bots and hacks, you will not only save a lot of time but you will also not have to spend insane amounts of money buying gold from Chinese farmers that heavily overprice their wow gold cheap to as much as .99 a piece!Did you know that of the top 1000 World of Warcraft Gold players over 70% of them attributed at least some of their success to strategy or gold guides. Until now, if you wanted to acquire gold quickly in Age of Conan, the best bet was to buy it from a Chinese Gold Farmer. These "farmers" sell gold for up to .99 a piece!Make a one-time investment for a lifetime of virtual wealth and riches.