News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Favorite & Least Favorite Prefect  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Gord1981

• View Profile
Favorite & Least Favorite Prefect
« on: August 11, 2008, 06:53:12 AM »
My favorite has to be the guy in the glasses, some of his quotes are pretty damn funny. I cant stand The Black Prefect, he always seems to be the 1 that gets me when I least expect it and when im busted by other prefects and he says his "I told you I would bring you down" line. Dude, you weren't even the 1 who busted me lol. Opinions/Thoughts?

Offline the punisher

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 12:19:23 PM »
i hate the whole lot of them i wish there was a cheat that would make them as stupid as the police in grand theft auto

Offline badman

• Psycho for hire
  • Does this look like heaven?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »
I hate how they all come out of nowhere if you hit a girl or something...even if it's behind a building...

Offline alanmk5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
the thing i don't get about the prefects is that if you hit them with an apple/stink bomb/snowball/rat you get a higher wanted level than you would if you hit a teacher.

seems a bit odd

edward is my favorite prefect
some of the stuff he said made me burst out laughing

Offline BifTaylor21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »
I like the one with the glasses, cause he is funny.  I hate the had prefect, Seth, because he syas gay stuff like " Anger managment is ovverated, when u can beat people"

Offline TheBullworthChampion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 02:42:25 AM »
I like max because he is always saying something with bucket at the end. I hate seth because he really will be you down till he catches you.

Offline Aneleh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 12:43:26 PM »
I dont know thier names, but my favourite is the one with the glasses cos he makes me laugh ;). I hate the bald one because he pops out of nowhere and is irritating, I think he was a bully in early life.

Offline superblackdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »
Quote from: Hopkins007;65343
I dont know thier names, but my favourite is the one with the glasses cos he makes me laugh ;). I hate the bald one because he pops out of nowhere and is irritating, I think he was a bully in early life.

he doesnt come out of nowhere read the bulletin and besides if ur fighting lil kids tell on u well sometimes

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 08:30:58 AM »
like the one that says "want a closer look at my fists"  hes speeches are realy funny

i realy the prefect that says "i told you i bring you down" when ive been caught by another prefect