News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.  (Read 32863 times)

Offline lancerguy

• View Profile
Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2008, 03:33:17 AM »
Quote from: blue ninja costume;41194
funniest lines in the game

troy: (says too himself) "stop thinking about guys dude!!"

When I heard about the blonde bully being bisexual, I seriously thought it was Troy for awhile. I was only able to kiss Trent in that clique of course, so I wonder if Troy is a closet case? He has lots of lines that seem to go with my theory.

Offline Merilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
Trent taunting a little girl like a bastard then cry after being wedgied. So much for his macho big meanie reputation.

Pinky throwing her bitch fit then throwing a fire cracker at her and running like hell from the fuzz...evidentally failing the mission but it was worth it.

usually my conversation with the girls go like this

Mandy: won't you come a little closer Jimmy?
Jimmy: *taunt* Get lost, bitch!

Offline BifTaylor21

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »
I got ran ova by a go kart!!

Offline TheBullworthChampion

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:20 AM »
Kirby had just finished kissing mandy and saw me and said, "Hey wanna be my personal cheerleader?" I went over and kissed him and mandy came out of no where and kick me and kirby in the nuts. I guess I was too close to him so I got kick too. When he got up he was trying to hit her but couldn't. Two prefects came and grabbed kirby and mandy.
The both were trying to grab kirby at the same time so mandy ended up on the floor too. I just stood there and laugh.

Offline badman

• Psycho for hire
  • Does this look like heaven?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »
Bucky was talking to Beatrice, and I forget what he said, but it was along the lines of "has the teacher ever done anything to you?" And Beatrice was like, "Yes, absolutely!" Ha.

Offline TheBullworthChampion

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2008, 05:23:21 AM »
I hit bif with the slingshot twice and he started chasing me and I ran to the football field and all the jocks surround him and Damon grab him and I being stupid threw a firecracker...They all started doing the zombie dance! it was so funny and after like 5 mins they all fall to the floor and my trouble metere goes red becasue mandy was dancing and got knock out too and all the prefects come. I run to the clubhouse and waited till my bar went down.

Offline RussellNorthrop10

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »
Funniest thing that happended to me is that I hit a poll when I was on my bike and I went flying forward!

Offline ThePizzaDeliveryBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »
This isnt an actual gameplay moment, its just a cutscene that gives me shivers which i only noticed when i started the game again.

In chapter one theres an mission where you have to protect algie (not the errand) When he says he needs a pee and goes into the toilets. in the next stall I heard Eunice say "That tickles" behind the door, and to my shock Her and Pedro walk out of the stall. Then Algie says "Where there 2 people in that stall" I was shocked because i never noticed it the first time. Im terrified to know what they were doing in there.

Offline BullyNr○1

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »
Mine is that I was kissing a girl(Angie (and you know then after you kiss a girl, she follows a while)) and then I kissed another(Zoƫ), they started fighting. But meanwhile I was kissing another(Christy) and she joined the fight and finally I kissed the 4th(mandy) and she went into the fight. I had 4 girls fighting over me!!!__ it was amazing xD

Offline Bully-Freak

• Addicted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »
I was being chases by a cop on a motorcycle so I jumped in the lake and he rode is motorcycle into the lake and kept riding it underwater.

Offline Trinity

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »
I stole a 'kick me' sign from a locker, then went outside and put it on Algie. Soon 12 kids were surrounding him, trying to kick him! Then he started fighting back and it basically turned into a huge brawl! So awesome.

And in that same day, I went into the boys' dorm and started throwing a bunch of rubberband balls around. I knocked out a ton of guys and broke all the windows and the tv. And poor Thad passed out inbetween the hall and the lounge area, where the rubberband balls kept coming back to. It hit him about 5 more times before his body disapeared. One time when the ball came back at him again, it sort of went behind him and he flew upwards, did a flip in the air, and his body crashed back to the ground. O_o

Offline ThePizzaDeliveryBoy

• View Profile
Re: Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2010, 11:16:55 AM »
I was in the boys dorm, about to go to bed, when the speakers came on and I heard the secretary say "We are reminding pupils that wedgies are not funny". As soon as I heard it I wedgied Algie, and Pedro walks along and goes "Haha, thats so funny!".

Another time I was in New Coventry, and I saw Sheldon lean against a wall, pull out a cigerette and smoke it!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:36:56 PM by ThePizzaDeliveryBoy »

Mike_W

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »
 I saw Sheldon smoking in the school hallway once.  It made me laugh, I didn't expect to see him there.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
Really ? This little prick ? You should be able to take the cigarette and put it in his pants.

Mike_W

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »
 Set fire to his cock....