News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: If this game had been converted properly it woulda been a brilliant PC game.  (Read 1395 times)

Offline gingerbill

• View Profile
bought this game yesterday for cheap on steam , must admit i'm loving it so far , thought of buying it loads of times but was put of by how shoddy the conversion was . Thankfully it runs fine and very fast and smooth for me as ive bought it years after it was out. It's a shame they never made much effort to convert it better , its not a good sign when you cant use the mouse on the menu's , and how the controls change when you play mini games , all very sloppy , embarrassing really.

But the game itself is great , been having alot of fun and played it till the early hours of the morning and didnt want to quit . Hope they make a follow up and do a proper conversion as i will certainly buy it.

Offline AJ Collins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GZWN
The engine they used in the SE versions isn't very good, especially on the PC. I think it was used because of easy porting from the Renderware engine.