News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 (sort of) announced  (Read 3244 times)

Offline hopkinsjimmyhopkins

• View Profile
Bully 2 (sort of) announced
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »
I was looking for GTA V news and came across this link. R* is waiting for the right time to make Bully 2. The quote is where the info is.
http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/225057/bully-sequel-may-follow-max-payne-3/

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 (sort of) announced
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
Already seem it up above....But it don't hurt to spread the love around. 

As always, I wait and believe when I see. 

Offline yougotpwned1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »
I Believe this some Good news :cool:

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 11:51:07 AM »
They better not ruin Bully with it being to easy and with those gay characters. They need to make it harder and have different better storys. They don't need to bring back Gary but make Jimmy the new atagonist have it like prototype I have some idea's. I'll post.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
I personally don't think the characters were all that lame, nor do I think Jimmy should be the antagonist.

But Bully needs to be harder - definitely.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 09:51:47 AM »
I personally don't think the characters were all that lame, nor do I think Jimmy should be the antagonist.

But Bully needs to be harder - definitely.

I think by gay, they mean the bisexual characters. Frankly I couldn't care less... it's optional. If they bug you that much you can at least hit them instead. Both Trent and Kirby tend to recieve loads of beatings for this.

As for the difficulty, as long as the difficulty is real and not fake, yeah sure. Alternatively difficulty settings and I think at the end like I've suggested with 'the hole' fighting arena becoming available, fights could be made insanely hard there.

Jimmy as the antagonist would make an interesting idea and its something I've considered. After all, he ultimately achieves nothing except for himself at the end of the game. Nobody bullies him but the level of bullying is practically identical to when he starts and is therefore he could be seen as a cause rather than a cure seeing as he's a bit of a jerk. Still I think the plot would be better of ditching Gary and Jimmy. Gary and his character design process was really flawed in my opinion (yet he's still ridiculously popular... sigh) and bringing him back would be a complete disaster. There's just no way to write him out of the hole they started him in without it being really stupid.

I've always thought if Bully 2 was to remain at Bullworth that whether Jimmy is there or not (and he absolutely should NOT be the main character whether its at Bullworth or not... don't dislike him but I've had enough of him) the problems that occured there should ultimately not be resolved despite there being a 'feeling' they should have been. Of course I've got my own take on Bully 2 which I started coming out with and will continue one of these days... lol.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:57:08 AM by Peachrocks »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »
The fact that Gary's offscreen most of the time is a killer.

But actually, if you remember Peach, in the beginning cutscene of the fifth chapter, everyone from all factions is getting along well...that's just game mechanics.

But it can be fixed through the Attitude file.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
The fact that Gary's offscreen most of the time is a killer.

The fact that an established SOCIOPATH convinced anyone of anything is the killer. The offscreen stuff and the fact Jimmy never had a real reason for not going after Gary did not help matters. However this line bothers me the most about Gary...

"It all fell together like dominos"

Well considering your victims weren't much smarter than one... this isn't much of an achievement. If everyone believed every word I said, I could do some pretty amusing things too. To make matters worse, Gary was a known Sociopath and nobody appeared to respect him. Johnny certainly didn't and neither did Derby who says after Preppy's vandalised 'I don't care about you or Gary' amongst other things.

But actually, if you remember Peach, in the beginning cutscene of the fifth chapter, everyone from all factions is getting along well...that's just game mechanics.

In front of Jimmy they are and it doesn't last for very long and really couldn't. If Gary didn't 'break it' someone else would have done, amongst things that could easily happen behind Jimmy's back assuming there really was 'peace for all' in the first place. Derby in particular could complicate things as I doubt he likes kissing anyone's ring for long.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:19:22 AM by Peachrocks »