News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.  (Read 32928 times)

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
Funniest thing that happend to you in BULLY.
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2007, 05:55:48 PM »
Quote from: DeadlyRedNinja;43378
I was trying to stuff Algie in a locker but a prefect kept grabbing me. I wasn't giving up though and I tried one more time, but he grabbed me again and half of Algie's body was stuck in the locker. I hid in another locker and the prefect left me alone. At this point Algie was trying to run away at a speed I've never seen before, but he was stuck.

Ha! that's happeneed to me before too, except it was sheldon and he was stuk in the side of the bin.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 01:51:46 PM »
I don't have it any more...

But never fear!!!!

I'm getting GTA:SA and Bully this weekend again.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2007, 10:31:13 PM »
You...gave them away?!

Offline kamadoma

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »
I was fighting with one of the thin nerds, I just forgot who he was (probably too much busy with the game). I beated him until he hasn't got enough life left. And then suddenly, a hero comes to the rescue! SHELDON comes in fighting pose and it was two of us against the nerd. Just when I was about to move in for the kill, SHELDON hit the nerd and knocked him down and out!

Offline Harry Miste

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 07:08:12 AM »
I called up a Jock and a Greaser and started bashing through the library when a nerd came in (think it was Algie) with a freaking spud gun and started hitting them.
Needless to say, my two bodyguards were gone. Weak bastards.

Offline Chic

• View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/bullyasylum
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »
Well I was at the Carnival just getting some tickets for the Scooter (I've started a new game) and that Hal (the Fat greaser) rode in the Carnival with a bike and he rode through the rollercoaster thing and then back out again :| then I came to the Carnival with my own bike (the shop 5 one) and the greaser stole it and the Police started chasing him and he went full pelt into the wall lmfao

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2007, 07:39:37 PM »
While i was trying to get the nonexistent yellow ninja outfit, i had a bat with me, and i knocked out 3 jocks at once in two swift motions. It was fairly fun to do that. they just stand so perfectly for you to do that!

I had my slingshot out and i was knockin out more jocks, and i got about all of them. they just appeared in about the same area. since i was in the tree, i just whipped out my camera and got a sweet shot of about 7 jocks on the floor. very cool.

And i wont tell you how many times ive found zoe with another dude by the bleachers, XD

Offline MitchConnor

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2007, 03:15:10 AM »
I don't know what it was, but maybe I might've been kissing either Mandy or Pinky (One of those 2, I was out in the football field at that point), but anyway, Christy was standing by while I was kissing one of those 2, and after I was done, she just knees me in the nuts for no reason, or was it?

Another funny thing that I did was rather cruel, but funny nonetheless. Here it goes: I was insulting Mandy (Before she started liking me) and she screamed and ran off and started throwing eggs at her. After I ran out, started throwing itching powder at her. After I ran out and noticed her health gauge was draining, I went up to her and sprayed spraypaint in her face and she got knocked out. First girl I knocked out. Sounds like I'm abusive towards girls, huh? Not really, I just wanted to see what happened.

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »
Quote from: MitchConnor;53658
I don't know what it was, but maybe I might've been kissing either Mandy or Pinky (One of those 2, I was out in the football field at that point), but anyway, Christy was standing by while I was kissing one of those 2, and after I was done, she just knees me in the nuts for no reason, or was it?

Maybe because you called her mandy when it was pinky?

Offline gaming_shady

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »
i caught 1 of my girlfreinds making out wit a jock and i beat up both of them and when they were on the floor i still was kicken them shitless

i got way more but this was the thing what happened most recent

Offline evil

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2007, 03:04:01 PM »
bumpingupoldthreads>=(sorryformakingthisalloneblobcosthisnorwegiankeyboardisfuckedup!

Chrissy

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2007, 03:25:05 PM »
Haha, you have no luck with keyboards, eh?

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 04:49:35 AM »
Something quite funny happened to me the other day.

I was on a tractor (y'know the one in the park) and i saw Trent (No trent's my friend) and i goes
"OMIGOSH HAI TRENT!" and accidently ran him over.

Offline CrashCo

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
I was standing on the rail of the wooden bridge across the school, and a bully came, and he punched me, and I fell in the water. Now my clothes are wet...
mommy...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:00:30 AM by CrashCo »

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2007, 12:11:57 PM »
I wish someone would punsh me.... It sounds so sexual...